charter member freeroll

great fun, thanks for the game everyone. out in50th. played one bad hand imo. couldn't make the call and lost half my stack with about 70 left. thanks again....
sorry for the dbl, computer acting very strange on this site today.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went out in 12th, so close to the final table. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. $50 for free is alright with me! I guess I will have to save my final table performance for the Protege qualifiers.

You took me out to Vonteego! You must have hit a ton of monsters to build your chip stack up that high before the final table. But since you are using your winnings for your dogs surgery I don't feel so bad losing to you. GL at the final table!

nice work guys....congrats

This was a lot of fun. It was nice to play where I knew some of the players.Congrats to rzitup. It was also fun to try out "Kill Phil", which I got for Christmas. It's an interesting variation on normal play for me. I figured a freeroll was a good place for a first test - especially considering that I could assume some decent players at the table with me.

Just a quick thanks to everyone. It was fun. I had a blast and really enjoyed the fact that a couple of people were even cheering for me. I'm blaming my wife for a) insisting we have children then B) leaving them alone with me while she went to her sister's house, kind of acting as a bit of a distraction there towards the end. :club: :PSeriously, I had fun, and hope everyone else did too. Ray

Had a good time playin in this tourny, gonna have to get into the 2006 Neg - O. Good job everyone and congrats to the cashers (my $35 will go toward some more tournys). Question, did anyone else think that the time to make your decision/ key in your bet during the tourny was way too short! There were a few times I called instead of raised because once I checked the chip stacks or figured pot odds or did whatever it is I do during a hand, i didn't have time to key in a number just, hit the bet key. Even a bet pot key could have helped! Not makin excuses... :wink: just wondering if anyone else felt rushed or am I just slow.

Thanks for the fun. My first tournament with FCPers. Finished 226th(yippee) when my trip 3's were allin to pocket tens on a flop of J63. JJ on turn and river made my 3s bogus. Thems the breaks but hey, it's poker.One surprise... for the amount of ypping that goes on in this forum, the three tables I was on last night were awfully quiet.Anyway, thanks again.

How many people really didn't like the blind structure? I'm just curious since I saw it mentioned a lot. Was figuring that if there was enough people maybe we could get it changed? After playing in the freeroll the way the blinds where set up seems to make the 2006 negreanu open tournament a little less appealing.

How many people really didn't like the blind structure? I'm just curious since I saw it mentioned a lot. Was figuring that if there was enough people maybe we could get it changed? After playing in the freeroll the way the blinds where set up seems to make the 2006 negreanu open tournament a little less appealing.
There is a "Slow" structure, and I don't think it would be a problem to use that one for the Neg-Open. Hopefully nobody would object to that.