official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

I dont think im quite as in to these matches as many but i am amazed at the way these guys throw around money.  I dont think I could ever be as good as these guys just because I am aware of the money to much.  To much respect for it I guess.  Which is why I probably play smaller stakes than I should and win less that I probably should.  It is fun to watch.  Just amazing.  I'm a fireman so I think of the 60k a year I make compared with the 40 daniel is up at present time.  Think i need to get better at this game  :-) .  gl daniel.  hope you take it to this guy, he doesn't seem very nice.
If you had a couple million for your bankroll, you'd lose respect for $1000 a hand too.Obviously it's a lot of money to the average joe. You shouldn't be playing that level if it's your whole bankroll. :club:
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY god, it's like a fuckin Abbot & Costello routine in the lobby.Daniel started with 100KDC started with 50K and rebought for 50KIt doesn't add upDon't forget the rakewow the rake is killerwhat is the rakeits a $1doesn't add uphe rebought for 50kshould be 200k on the tablehow much has he lostFUCK!

MY god, it's like a fuckin Abbot & Costello routine in the lobby.Daniel started with 100KDC started with 50K and rebought for 50KIt doesn't add upDon't forget the rakewow the rake is killerwhat is the rakeits a $1doesn't add uphe rebought for 50kshould be 200k on the tablehow much has he lostFUCK!
when he re-bought he didn't have exactly $0, it was like 5500 or something
I cant figure it either...waitress tips???they kick my ass...
when he re-bought he didn't have exactly $0, it was like 5500 or something
LOL, yes I know, I was talking about the idiots in the lobby.
gotta love how DC is making fun of DN for not getting his big hands paid off.  not realizing that DN gets more of his hands paid off since he is willing to get paid off slightly less for his monsters.  and in an HU match, you get a lot more small advantages than monster hands.  IMHO
I am almost sure that DC realizes this.He is trying to get DN to better define his hands since he is having a hard time reading him.
Well he rebought around 6-7k.
didnt think of that... nh
You're not here to think, only to comment on the match and drink coronas :wink:
Funny you should say that my bro just bought me a 6-pack of Corona and Im joining in on the Beans/Icewater party. Time to get drunk and root for Daniel! :wink:
Well he rebought around 6-7k.
didnt think of that... nh
You're not here to think, only to comment on the match and drink coronas :wink:
true...believe it or not...I've almost worn out a bottle opener...Who has EVER heard of that???

CHIP UPDATES10:20- 101k-49k10:30- 118k-31k10:35- 142k-51k10:40- 140k-52k10:50- 114k-78k11:00- 120k--73k