official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta say: I see SO MANY HOLES IN DN'S GAME.I'm tempted to ask him if he'll finance me in $20,000 worth of  tournaments to be MY protege.  However, there's obviously holes in the Big Clown's game as well. These  I think seem to be because I don't think he's played any, or many, pros out  there. So, in some respects, DN is schooling him just as much as he would be  schooling some novice out there.  Oh good, they're going on break. I'm outta here.
I like to think I'm a pretty decent player--I have a good winrate, I'm pretty succesful.I'd never presume to tell Daniel Negreanu or Dream Clown, or even KDawg that I saw holes in their game after a few hundred hands. That's pretty ignorant and pretty self righteous. Just sayin'.
I've gotta say: I see SO MANY HOLES IN DN'S GAME.I'm tempted to ask him if he'll finance me in $20,000 worth of  tournaments to be MY protege.  However, there's obviously holes in the Big Clown's game as well. These  I think seem to be because I don't think he's played any, or many, pros out  there. So, in some respects, DN is schooling him just as much as he would be  schooling some novice out there.  Oh good, they're going on break. I'm outta here.
yes I agree about DN's holes... he really should stop betting top pair and getting beat by runner-runner flushpoor DN... he needs so much help w/his game :roll:
:club::D:D
yes I agree about DN's holes... he really should stop betting top pair and getting beat by runner-runner flushpoor DN... he needs so much help w/his game :roll:
I :club: Beans. This Bud's for you.

They have so many holes in their games. I did a study on poker once using a database of over 100k hands. There was a very strong (r>.99) correlation between folding and having a bad hand. If these clowns would stop folding, they'd get better hands.

They have so many holes in their games. I did  a study on poker once using a database of over 100k hands. There was a very strong (r>.99) correlation between folding and having a bad hand. If these clowns would stop folding, they'd get better hands.
Okay. Let me get this straight: if I don't fold pre-flop, the chances of my hand improving increase dramatically after more cards are dealt?Amazing :!: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: