poker music

this probably was posted before but i looked and could not find anything. so i was looing to put a cd together of poker related songs. Can anyone provide me with a list or some poker related songs that you like to listen too.I know, i know! The Gambler

just looking for some pump me up
Well, it's not poker related, but "I Made It Through the Rain" by Barry Manilow is very uplifting.
Hey Loogie, thanks for bringing back your avatar "the great bluff." That was the best forum post ever. Making me all nostalgic.
Hey Loogie, thanks for bringing back your avatar "the great bluff."  That was the best forum post ever.  Making me all nostalgic.
No problem. It's good to get back to your roots once in a while.

©ash ®ules (E)verything (A)round (M)eCREAMget the money, dolla dolla bill y'all...Honestly, when playing poker online, I just fire up the ol' winamp and play some Eisley.

Ok, this music isn't related or about poker, but I say that "Slightly Stoopid" is the best music to listen to while playing tournaments. I always do well in tournaments listening to this because I stay calm relaxed. I'm jamming, it's just good times. other music starts to annoy me, but if not Slightly Stoopid then Bob Marley, or certain 311.

Puffy & Mase "Mo Money Mo Problems"
um... this is BIGGIE song, that mase and puffy appear on, NOT a puffy and Mase song.. jesus.... kids today..And Biggie's "Gimme da Loot" is about as poker song as you can get, if you view it methphorically..