• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

you're assuming things don't change.she'll give it to you again if she wants you to have it.
Of course things change. But you are being optimistic for your own sake.Of course she will give me her number. She luvs me.Or you could save me the time, I think she'd want ya to.
A little update on the "drama" surrounding me.Zimmer did stake me, and it was a private deal. But nothing is really private is it? Keith was obviously out of line posting the (incorrect) details of a stake he knows nothing about. This is nothing more than sccholyard gossip.I have been busy as hell the last few weeks and haven't been able to play. Zim thought I had him blocked on AIM, but I just had his screen name entered wrong and he never tried to IM me from someone else. Keith decided to just post that lame **** without talking to me about it first.The second I heard about this I sent Zimmer a transfer. He will confirm it. I'm not a thief. Peace.
chris, I only said what I was told about the situation and nothing less. All I was doing was looking out for zim. What was the point for me talking to you when I could see you online last night and zim couldn't, how can you explain that. What is mine and zim's deduction supposed to be about the situation. Whatever, it got settled and I just wanted zim to get what was his, and I make no apologies for that
Of course things change. But you are being optimistic for your own sake.Of course she will give me her number. She luvs me.Or you could save me the time, I think she'd want ya to.
we'll agree to disagree.
chris, I only said what I was told about the situation and nothing less. All I was doing was looking out for zim. What was the point for me talking to you when I could see you online last night and zim couldn't, how can you explain that. What is mine and zim's deduction supposed to be about the situation. Whatever, it got settled and I just wanted zim to get what was his, and I make no apologies for that
The correct way to handle it would have been to address me first. You have been around poker way too long to not understand how to handle these situations.If I wasn't a nice or reasonable person, that post could very well have set me off and made me more inclined not to pay.So next time you hear inflammatory gossip about me, especially concerning a finanacial matter, run it by me before you spill it to the world.Thanks!

Ok I am tired and pissed that my announcement was trumped by all this bullshit (not your news Doug)You all better do better tommorow or no more OMBTannehathaway.jpg

Ok I am tired and pissed that my announcement was trumped by all this bullshit (not your news Doug)You all better do better tommorow or no more OMBTannehathaway.jpg
doug has news? what was it? i missed it!
doug has news? what was it? i missed it!
You probably missed it while you were collecting your balls to leave.The girl that he stuck the other night, who ditched him because she wanted the friend, was denied by the friend.

Nikki....other people have expressed much of what I wanted to say anyway. Phony really sums it up for me. Theresa...don't feel bad. You said your mind, and you aren't alone in your thoughts.Norm....that flag is the shiz! And perfect timing. I :club: Gary.I :D Norm.I :D Jeff and his cranky old azz tonite.I :D you, and you, and yes, even you.I :) Ivan.BRING BACK THE IVAN!

You probably missed it while you were collecting your balls to leave.The girl that he stuck the other night, who ditched him because she wanted the friend, was denied by the friend.
Ah.... Welcome to karma! hehe

Alright now for my serious post with the honesty and openness and such. I'll keep it short and sweet because I can't imagine anyone being too enthusiastic about reading another bummer of a post...(It's taking me a long time to figure out how to keep this short and sweet, I pretty much suck at it)It's time to let this die. I think we've all involved ourselves a bit too much in a situation that really isn't any of our business. Opinions, accusations, comments, consolation, and even jokes have all been made and the only thing they've really accomplished is rehashing the drama and making people uncomfortable. There's no reason to apologize for anything now because if we all owned up to something we think (whether it's true or not) we did wrong in the past few weeks we'd never move past this. Same thing applies if we all keep defending ourselves. I, for one, will continue to post here. It's that simple. I hope all of you do the same. The real bonds we have here aren't going to be affected. Real quickly...Sharon - I'd be shocked if anyone had any problem with you beyond your Jersey Girl accent.Ivan - No idea why you left, but I agree with others. You're welcome back anytime, which I hope is sooner than later.If anyone else would like to know how I feel about anything, I'm available through AIM or MSN but I'm not going to discuss it on the thread anymore. Dustin said it better and more succinctly than myself:I'm sick of hearing about it.PS - I knew this wouldn't be short and sweet and most of you probably did, too.

dolfan says:AHHHH the machine is breaking downJeffrey says:nah, the cool will prevaildolfan says:yepdolfan says:I'm making a serious post and then I'm doneJeffrey says:It's darwinismdolfan says:you're the one who looks like an ape, not meJeffrey says:somehow, though, that probably only makes me more attractive to youdolfan says:nice reversal Jeffrey says:natural selection at workJeffrey says:the thread is a living breathing organismJeffrey says:that's deep, i oughta post that

It's time to let this die. I think we've all involved ourselves a bit too much in a situation that really isn't any of our business. Opinions, accusations, comments, consolation, and even jokes have all been made and the only thing they've really accomplished is rehashing the drama and making people uncomfortable. There's no reason to apologize for anything now because if we all owned up to something we think (whether it's true or not) we did wrong in the past few weeks we'd never move past this. Same thing applies if we all keep defending ourselves. I, for one, will continue to post here. It's that simple. I hope all of you do the same. The real bonds we have here aren't going to be affected. Real quickly...Sharon - I'd be shocked if anyone had any problem with you beyond your Jersey Girl accent.Ivan - No idea why you left, but I agree with others. You're welcome back anytime, which I hope is sooner than later.If anyone else would like to know how I feel about anything, I'm available through AIM or MSN but I'm not going to discuss it on the thread anymore. Dustin said it better and more succinctly than myself:I'm sick of hearing about it.PS - I knew this wouldn't be short and sweet and most of you probably did, too.
Big 2nd!
Ok I am tired and pissed that my announcement was trumped by all this bullshit (not your news Doug)You all better do better tommorow or no more OMBT
SAM, I hope you realize my "who are the Millers" joke was nothing more than that. I'm actually very pumped that you will be there in July. You can fill me in on how you convinced Renae and Nik to give you the double beeerains and then we can "discuss" something political.