• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

37.5 hours a week would rule, I wish I didn't know that's what you used to work.
I'm only scheduled 37.5 hours, and I leave early prob once a week. Sometimes twice. JS

Whew. Can we all breathe again? I think maybe some of us, myself included, have forgotten to breathe.All together now. Deeeeeeep breath. And exxxxxxhale. Good.Feels fresher and cleaner in here. I like that things were aired out. Now we can move forward.And ChuckSty you owe me the cybersex. I will collect.

time to come out the closet
What, Tommy? You want to do that? You're sure?Okay..For the last 2 months, Tommy and I have been interacting and stimulating each other through a series of traded pictures, IM chat and hushed phone calls. He calls me Susan and I call him Jeff (no coincidence--I think). We're happy.Let us be.
Whew. Can we all breathe again? I think maybe some of us, myself included, have forgotten to breathe.All together now. Deeeeeeep breath. And exxxxxxhale. Good.Feels fresher and cleaner in here. I like that things were aired out. Now we can move forward.And ChuckSty you owe me the cybersex. I will collect.
renae we can start by saying i want to **** your avatar badly
You don't have to refer to me as mr.Let's keep our relationship as informal as possible. :club:
Tommy just called me.His internet is down..Instructions from Tommy, for Cool Runnings. 1. Refer to him as 'the General', or 'General Tso'. 2. He'll call you Mr. if he wants to. That is all.
Tommy just called me.His internet is down..Instructions from Tommy, for Cool Runnings. 1. Refer to him as 'the General', or 'General Tso'. 2. He'll call you Mr. if he wants to. That is all.
Got it. My apologies General Tso.P.S. Tell the general he needs a better ISP.
I've been lurking in the evenings, not really staying up on the thread but skimming over it. I need to state for the record that I did not decide to leave because of the AnC issue. There have been a few posts suggesting that is why members are leaving. I can't speak for anyone else, but I will speak for me. The response of the army at large to the situation is.This used to be a place for friendship, laughter, an occasional serious discussion, or so it seemed. This was never a soap opera. It is now. And that soap opera isn't just AnC. It goes far beyond that. Or perhaps I'm wrong, and it always was a soap opera and I was just too stupid to figure that out. Either way, I don't like soap operas. Don't watch 'em on TV, certainly ain't gonna participate in one.I suspect this will piss off a few of you, and while that is not my intention, I don't see any way around it except to not speak up for myself here. I really don't like the fact that Cindy has effectively been told that she is the reason people have left since it's not true in my case.
It upsets me that you left. It upsets me more that you left without posting a pic of your daughter.Take care Ivan.
Got it. My apologies General Tso.P.S. Tell the general he needs a better ISP.
The General doesn't connect through ISP, he connects through Jesus Christ using a pair of tin cans with a string--he's that good. BTW..Why do I get the feeling that I know some of these people..?7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)Almost like they logged off just to stalk the thread and monitor the word of mouth they recieved.
The General doesn't connect through ISP, he connects through Jesus Christ using a pair of tin cans with a string--he's that good. BTW..Why do I get the feeling that I know some of these people..?7 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)Almost like they logged off just to stalk the thread and monitor the word of mouth they recieved.
Jesus, I like him very much.But he no help with curveball.
Ah, I like Jesus very much.But he no help with curveball.
Are you saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?-------All caught up. :icon_eek:Wow.I'll reserve comment on most things since I'm still noob, but Alan, good post. You definitely do seem like a really cool fuckin' guy who wants to move on, and I respect you a lot for that.Ivan - come back. I know we didn't really know each other, but in the time I've been lurking, you've definitely been one of my favorite FCP/Army posters.Erik and Jeffrey - You guys entertain me endlessly. Thanks.I had a rather excellent night myself. I met up in the University District with one of my friends who's a senior at UW. We went down to the Ave and had some dinner, then went back to his place and played some NBA 2K6 against his two other roommates on his roomies new XBox 360. Amazing graphics, good times.I also got a new hoodie. That's always a bonus.
jesus i'm down with. his dad... not so muchand yeah my internet goes down i decide to get payperview movie. internet comes up ****ing cable goes out.