FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Why do you gotta exclude John from the group?
Gee thanks again guys...apreciate that.Hey Jeff, I could make an absolute statement that you could rip apart if you'd like...I'm sure I could come up with something.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Alright, so I made the mistake of going to Wal Mart at lunch. Nobody there and it still took like 45 minutes. Anyway, apologies Renae. That's what took me so long.So, the few of you that ventured guesses about my dream were wrong (except Dustin who guessed that it wasn't sexual). Prepare to be disappointed, because it was nothing super exciting...The people in my dream were not Cindy, Nik, or Doug. They were Lance, Ang, and k8e. I dreamt that I lived in Vegas and was meeting Lance and Ang at their apartment and we were all going to dinner somewhere. When I showed up, Ang let me in and it was like we were all old friends (not as if I had just met them) and were very familiar with each other. k8e knew who I was and she ran up and I picked her up and started tickling her and horsing around with her. Then Lance and I had a beer before we left and talked about our jobs. That's pretty much it. I'm pretty sure the dream was in part influenced by the fact that I was going to dinner with people the next night and we usually have a beer at their house before we leave and also by the fact that I had spoken to two of my nieces earlier in the day (around k8e's age) and realized I hadn't seen them in a while.Sorry it was so lame. Next time I'll try to have sex with an angel in my dream so it's more entertaining to read about.
Cool! :club: Yay I was in somebodys dream! lol I had an army dream about Brad the other night, we were in LA and hitched a ride to Vegas in an Elvis impersonator trailer... weird.
I say hot first album No Doubt. Not since then.
like first first No Doubt? The dirty grungy Gwen? I wasnt a fan until Tragic Kingdom.
Okay folks.Here it is:TattooSmall.jpg
Very cool.We were just outside playing with all the kids... had a teddy bear picnic.. and Katie brought out one of my little bears, which has a lot of meaning for me... and its LOST somewhere outside. :D I'm kinda bummed about it..

All caught up now. Blue enjoy yourself. Is it possible that you can do something to her and tell her that it's for john? I'm thinking not, but it would make me happy, and that's the point to make me happy.anywho. I'm here."We were communicating."

Women can blow me.
and men too!
Some day I will see this, 'Tribe', and it will be glorious. Hope ya get to feelin' better about things, Doug.
Erik,I've sent you two invites. Check your bulk mail.
Well done, Madame. Here's to another 10K!
Thank you!
congrats on 10K nikki
And thank you!
We were just outside playing with all the kids... had a teddy bear picnic.. and Katie brought out one of my little bears, which has a lot of meaning for me... and its LOST somewhere outside. :club: I'm kinda bummed about it..
:D sorry about your bear. Hope it gets found.

Playing Omaha on Stars...interesting game...card dead so I was curious:So what's your favorite Saturday morning memory?

Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain Ain't no time to pack my bag, my foots outside the door..
I'm going to start referring to you as Cassidy
Posting just to get the pic of brett and his girlfriend off my screen.Hey sam, how about a red head week?101_0028.jpg
fyp
Singing in the sunshine, laughing in the rain Hitting on the moonshine, rocking in the grain Ain't no time to pack my bag, my foots outside the door..
I gotta date I can't be late...
Erik,I've sent you two invites. Check your bulk mail.
What email address are they coming from, and going to? My AOL addy? I never check that, so, if you send one, let me know when you're doing it so I can keep an eye out. Neat, though.
So what's your favorite Saturday morning memory?I'm going to start referring to you as Cassidy
One day, when I was like 8. We were kinda broke and only had the one TV in the house. My mom was sick and just layed in bed all day, so, I got to watch Nickelodeon from the time I woke up from the time I fell asleep on the living room floor. I went through a box of Lucky Charms that day...and the Cassidy reference completely flew over my head.
I gotta date I can't be late...
Reason #1352 you are the perfect woman.

OK, these last few days have been weird in the Army thread, and it's made me rethink why I'm here. For a multitude of reasons, I have decided to leave. I think whereas it used to be fun and lighthearted, this place is filled with way too much drama for me, so I'm going to remove myself from here.A few special shoutouts before I leaveDoug- You're a very cool guy, although I am a pretty hardcore Republican, I think it's cool that you're comfortable with who you are. We'll keep goin with czpoker, let me know what I have to do to help you out with the site design. I know we'll keep talking after this.Brad- Probably the only other person outside of Doug that I have gotten to know more outside this thread. You seem very happy with your family and your job, I know we'll still talk after this.Keith- While I don't talk a whole lot to you, I have a lot of respect for you. You are the closest here to a big brother to me, helping to point me in the right direction pokerwise and lifewise. You have a great perspective on life, and I think you can do great things.Lance and Ang- I admire the fact that you can just pack up your life and move on to Vegas. Good luck with getting a job, and good luck with poker. In a way, you have done what I hope to do after college in packing it all up and just moving to Vegas. I'd like to keep talking with you after I leave this thread.That's it really. Overall I've enjoyed my stay here, but recently, I just haven't particularly enjoyed my time here, and there's no reason I need to remain here if I'm not happy. For the rest of you, I like most of you, a few I'm indifferent on. Good luck in all future endeavors.

One day, when I was like 8. We were kinda broke and only had the one TV in the house. My mom was sick and just layed in bed all day, so, I got to watch Nickelodeon from the time I woke up from the time I fell asleep on the living room floor. I went through a box of Lucky Charms that day...and the Cassidy reference completely flew over my head..
because I spelled it wrong. Cassady.

Sometimes, when I get in a bit of a rut..I read this, and I kinda, feel alive again. It's kinda like, the explanation of my life force..Howl -- Ginsberg.I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to thestarry dynamo in the machinery of night, who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water fiats 'doating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz, who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated, who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war, who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull, who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall, who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York, who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night, with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and coc.k and endless balls,

Pupsta40983: holy shit, some shit's going down here possiblylonginwaiting: ?Pupsta40983: i might not have a job after tuesdaylonginwaiting: why?longinwaiting: like tomorrow tuesday?Pupsta40983: nextlonginwaiting: why?Pupsta40983: guy just called...asked for the boss...we told him that boss is out of town till tuesday..."well tuesday i'll be there with a subpoena, if you have any illegal aliens that randy hired, you're getting shut down"longinwaiting: oofPupsta40983: yeahPupsta40983: probably not good

Pupsta40983: holy shit, some shit's going down here possiblylonginwaiting: ?Pupsta40983: i might not have a job after tuesdaylonginwaiting: why?longinwaiting: like tomorrow tuesday?Pupsta40983: nextlonginwaiting: why?Pupsta40983: guy just called...asked for the boss...we told him that boss is out of town till tuesday..."well tuesday i'll be there with a subpoena, if you have any illegal aliens that randy hired, you're getting shut down"longinwaiting: oofPupsta40983: yeahPupsta40983: probably not good
So I guess the important question is who has April 18 in the pool??But seriously, that's gonna suck
Random pollYou know when you first start talking to someone and u really like them there is this "want" to be w/that person.. Then let's say you end up hooking up..Sometimes that want goes away, well because you actually got what you wanted. But sometimes that want stays…How long after you hook up w/someone does that "want" last.. I know there are a lot of variables that go into this question…I guess I'm looking for an average???
I don't know about average, but I still want to be with Dave.
Good luck in all future endeavors.
I'm sure you've thought this out and I respect your decision. Having said that, I wish you wouldn't go. If it must be, then it will be. So,Good luck Brian! Do what makes you happy. Keep working on that goals list. I hope to see you on TV at the WSOP or a major Tennis event.
Lance and Ang- I admire the fact that you can just pack up your life and move on to Vegas. Good luck with getting a job, and good luck with poker. In a way, you have done what I hope to do after college in packing it all up and just moving to Vegas. I'd like to keep talking with you after I leave this thread.
Thanks.. Good luck Zim :club:
Sometimes, when I get in a bit of a rut..I read this, and I kinda, feel alive again. It's kinda like, the explanation of my life force..Howl -- Ginsberg.I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix, angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to thestarry dynamo in the machinery of night, who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water fiats 'doating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz, who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated, who passed through universities with radiant cool eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war, who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull, who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall, who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York, who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night, with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and coc.k and endless balls,
While that's an amazing poem (along with Kaddish), did you find Ginsberg to be all that interesting? I mean honestly...