FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

As a punishment for something...I have a 9:30am meeting every Wednesday morning from last Oct until mid-late this July. It's 3h15mins away. This week I left at 6:05, got there at 9:20, had mtgs from 9:30-11:00, back in the car at 11:30, and home by 3:30 with a lunch stop. Yea, great use of my time. Dumb.Anyway...dmb this Sunday in Ohio. WOO!
As punishment for leaving betbaby out in the cold for days and days?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

So are you doing a DMB campout thing or just going for the day?
Up and back tomorrow. We both work Monday morning.
As punishment for leaving betbaby out in the cold for days and days?
I'm not sure if I told this story or not. For my second date with Marlo, I had her over to my apartment for dinner. I saw bet baby in the corner and said "There's something I have to tell you......(dramatic pause)......I have a 3 year old Canadian child." She looked at me like "WTF?" and I went and got him from the corner. She later told me she was thinking of running for the door. :club:
  • Like 1
Up and back tomorrow. We both work Monday morning.I'm not sure if I told this story or not. For my second date with Marlo, I had her over to my apartment for dinner. I saw bet baby in the corner and said "There's something I have to tell you......(dramatic pause)......I have a 3 year old Canadian child." She looked at me like "WTF?" and I went and got him from the corner. She later told me she was thinking of running for the door. :club:
That's great! Hahahahaha! Thank god she didn't bail. Poor bet baby needs a mama!

Tomato based sauces, hickory smoking and no specific meat type, they'll smoke anything, They are also famous for burn ends.

• Like 1

This past Sunday was the final table in the bar league for this session and Toni and I ended up chopping with another guy, he took the $50 bar tab(since he already has plane tix from last time) and we made an offer of $200 for the two plane tix. He accepted. So now we are going to use Toni's offer from Harrah's and stay at Caesars in Vegas Sept 20-25. It includes $50 food credit and $300 cash voucher.

• Like 1

So, the cold I had morphed into a sinus infection. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired (See what I did there, Ren?) so I went to the minute clinic and got the diagnosis along with some amoxicillin. In other news, the good sudafed that you get from the pharmacy counter now really interrupts my sleep and makes me super punchy even when I take it early in the day. The nurse practitioner suggested I try the crappy otc sudafed and it was enough to keep me breathing while not making me toss and turn all night. I'm getting old. That's what that means. How long until I have to drink decaf past 6pm???? ****. How do you swear on this new thing????

This past Sunday was the final table in the bar league for this session and Toni and I ended up chopping with another guy, he took the $50 bar tab(since he already has plane tix from last time) and we made an offer of $200 for the two plane tix. He accepted. So now we are going to use Toni's offer from Harrah's and stay at Caesars in Vegas Sept 20-25. It includes $50 food credit and $300 cash voucher.
I miss Vegas. Caesars has a great poker room.