• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I don't think I've read the blog in about 3 years.I just post in here and the entertainment forum and occasionally lurk in the sickie thread.
I forgot he even had a blog.I don't really like this thread moving to FB either, but I guess I can deal with it.
I'm still posting in here, btw. Well, until I'm the only one left, at least. It's tradition. I don't like change. Not to say that I won't be in the facebook thread. I'll totally do both.
Me too.
Ya. I remember that guy then was more careful about what he shared publicly. Can't that guy do the same thing on FB?
Meh, it's probably not really worth going on FB if you have to watch everything you type.
Not the first time you've ever uttered that sentence, eh?
Nope!
I forgot he even had a blog.I don't really like this thread moving to FB either, but I guess I can deal with it.
I wish you would come on over, even if it's a total alias. I'm going to stay in both, though.
If it does, obv I'm out!
Alias with a random email?
Me too.
Not the first time you've uttered that sentence, eh?
we know
Well, I'm not exactly secretive about it.

Half of my 11am class hasn't seen Good Will Hunting. This was rather disappointing to me. They're also the only class that hates participating, deciding instead to look bored all the time. They're not my favorite class right now. Hopefully we get there, though.I won't share that on facebook. Google can't combine that statement with my name.

Busy day at work. Finished the newsletter, taught some classes. Now I have to go to class and tomorrow, my day off, I have PTO Pres duty. Weeeeee!I'm sorry your class is no fun, Doug. That totally sucks. I don't know how they can't respond to your enthusiasm and cuteness. They assholes, I suppose.