• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Anything special?
not really...just make up and jewelry...we picked out our kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops....gonna order the this week....4 - 6 weeks is gonna take forever.......just saw a kid on the X games w/a pot leaf on his beanie, and they aired it on espn
A few things i like more than the Goo Goo Dolls: Green beans, diarrhea, nazis, VD, having my face touched by chainsaws, super hairy chicks in all the wrong places, going to church, glenn beck, losing my penis in a bar fight, etc, etc..
Dog damn, I love Tommy.Having my face touched by chainsaws.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Watched 'Dinner with Schmucks' last night. There were a couple good scenes, but we won't watch it again.
i ove dinner (but that movie sucked!)
I <3 shopping!!!
i love <3
Off to the bar for darts.Night all.
i love bars
not really...just make up and jewelry...we picked out our kitchen cabinets and granite counter tops....gonna order the this week....4 - 6 weeks is gonna take forever.......just saw a kid on the X games w/a pot leaf on his beanie, and they aired it on espn
i love granite!
Terribly disappointed with that movie.P.S. It's razz in 40 minutes. COME ONE, COME ALL
i love the word Razz!
Dog damn, I love Tommy.Having my face touched by chainsaws.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
i love being touched by chainsaws
Off to walk the dog, nite all.Cards live, pots monsters.
i love my doggy!hi
4 p.m. home game: NLHE, T3K starting stack9 p.m. home game: Razz, motherfuckers
wee, finally finished my class. I'll have a 2-3 week break probably before the next one. I should have some time to play a few of these.

Looks like this winter storm may kick our ass. Snow doesn't bother me but we haven't had significant ice in decades.An inch or two of ice could be a major disaster for us.

Makeup shopping is so fun.
wee, finally finished my class. I'll have a 2-3 week break probably before the next one. I should have some time to play a few of these.
How many more do you have?
Looks like this winter storm may kick our ass. Snow doesn't bother me but we haven't had significant ice in decades.An inch or two of ice could be a major disaster for us.
It seems like we got a good couple of inches in TH in the mid 90s. It was bad.
Congrats Dustin.Good evening folks, caught up.I love the new Snickers with peanut butter commercials with the sharks. "Steve was delicious."
Congrats Dustin.Good evening folks, caught up.I love the new Snickers with peanut butter commercials with the sharks. "Steve was delicious."
"Please eat both squares."
hML94.jpg
You masturbate during football games? Kinda hot.A private online poker tournament has been scheduled in FCP Army for 2011/01/31 21:05 ET with PokerStars Home Games. Club members can register for Army 2-7 TD now. Contact me for details if you'd like to play.
SNOW DAY TOMORROW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Yeah, not sure how bad it will get here, but they're predicting a pretty nasty blizzard.2-4 inches tonight, an estimated 12-18 inches tomorrow with winds up to 55mph tomorrow night, and possibly several more inches into Wednesday afternoon. Then supposed to be like -5 degrees Wednesday night. I'm supposed to go to a 40th B-day party Wed night for some girl I work with, but that's questionable right now.Man, I hope the weatherman is wrong and we only get like 8-12.
I made about $20 between darts and playing dice after.
Nice! Did cute girl bartenders give you free/cheap drinks?
Obv no snow day for me, so hopefully I don't have to sled to work the next 2 days.Night all.
Be careful!