• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I dreamed about you guys last night. Several of you (specifically Jersey, Loverbug, and Brett) were down at the pool. Everyone else was up in the room sitting on the floor eating Indian food and watching True Grit.I'm pretty sure an orgy was about to break out with the food eaters.<3 you all.Anyone want to come to my birthday party? I may have a couple open spots.

Guess this thread had a good run. Sad to see it on it's last legs, but all good things come to an end I guess.
hey we're still here and kicking.
Boring stuff - socks, sweats, boxers, shoes for work.
What color boxers?
I dreamed about you guys last night. Several of you (specifically Jersey, Loverbug, and Brett) were down at the pool. Everyone else was up in the room sitting on the floor eating Indian food and watching True Grit.I'm pretty sure an orgy was about to break out with the food eaters.<3 you all.Anyone want to come to my birthday party? I may have a couple open spots.
Were there saris and satiny pillows all around?
Guess this thread had a good run. Sad to see it on it's last legs, but all good things come to an end I guess.
You shut the fuck right up! Just because you don't come in here, doesn't mean no one else does. A few of us just don't put up the sheer content quantity of all of us. If we all posted a little every day, we'd be close to back in business. Nevertheless, it's not dead. We're having a longish lull. So shut the fuck right up!
You're gonna make kirsten both angry and sad.Seems like Facebook has led to the thread's demise.
Angry, check. Sad, check.Not willing to admit any demise bs, check.
Yeah, I still come here constantly to see if you guys posted anything. It's really the main thing that keeps me at FCP.
I don't even read the blog anymore. I post in here and occasionally peruse the other off topic threads.
Sweet!! I had a nice little group to be half naked with at the pool!!When is your party?
You shut the fuck right up!
Ditto!!

Good evening folks, caught up.same ol' same ol' from me. I get home from work and Toni has my laptop up and running with my 5:30 PSO tourney going. Then I check in here, see what's up, post my stupid little bon mots and peruse off topic.

I don't even read the blog anymore. I post in here and occasionally peruse the other off topic threads.
I don't think I've read the blog in about 3 years.I just post in here and the entertainment forum and occasionally lurk in the sickie thread.
If all you guys leave, I'm still keeping the thread for myself.
I'm not going nowhere.Except to walk the dog and bed, see you people tomorrow.Cards live, pots monsters.
Many.
List?Solids or prints?Panty update, mofo! Panty update!As for me, none. I just got out of the shower.
I'm not going nowhere.Except to walk the dog and bed, see you people tomorrow.Cards live, pots monsters.
Now you have to read this and the facebook group that Blue started. This is such a quick catchup, it shouldn't be much trouble. I'm still posting in here, btw. Well, until I'm the only one left, at least. It's tradition. I don't like change. Not to say that I won't be in the facebook thread. I'll totally do both.