• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That caused the biggest uproar. A guy could throw an 8-inning complete game, lose 2-1 because of walks and errors, and not be credited with a no-hitter. harsh.
Yeah, I don't know how I feel about this one. I could go either way I guess. I was 2 outs from getting one these in college, but it would have also been one of the worst no hitters ever thrown.
I'm convinced the he just hates Toronto. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.
I'm pretty sure Gaston live in town right next to me in the off season, at least he used to.

Dave and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse for a late dinner last night. I found the steak to be superior to the steak at Outback. We wanted to have dinner at Abuelo's but they close at 9:30. Who closes at 9:30? It's an odd time to close up shop.

We're in the beginning stages of house hunting..... We've seen 4 houses and I'm already starting to pull out my hair. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. It's just not fun for me. Narrow it down to 4 and I'll pick one. Jeff, we're looking in Milton, is it really as bad as Brampton now?

We're in the beginning stages of house hunting..... We've seen 4 houses and I'm already starting to pull out my hair. I have to keep reminding myself to be patient. It's just not fun for me. Narrow it down to 4 and I'll pick one. Jeff, we're looking in Milton, is it really as bad as Brampton now?
Good luck. Just remember not to try to hard to attain "the perfect house". Just find one that speaks to you. There are all kinds of things I don't like about my house, but oddly enough, I really like my house. It's home.
Yay SAMMY!!!I have the WORST body shape... like really.. WTF?? I Have like the biggest rib cage EVER!!
Your ribcage is not big! What size is your bra? I take it your first attempt at Vegas-dress shopping was a bust?
oh god no. nothing's as bad as Brampton.Milton is still mostly your kinda peeps.
Your ribcage is not big! What size is your bra? I take it your first attempt at Vegas-dress shopping was a bust?
34 B is now my bra size.. but its below that.. my actual ribs are HUGE.. I tried on 3 dresses that looked really nice on.. on anyone else but me with my line backer rib cage! lolI actually thought it would be my stomach giving me a problem, but it wasnt a problem in any of these.. Just from my ribs up I look like a damn He-man.. lolGod.. I need to find a friend who is a girl to shop with *sigh*
Dave and I went to Longhorn Steakhouse for a late dinner last night. I found the steak to be superior to the steak at Outback. We wanted to have dinner at Abuelo's but they close at 9:30. Who closes at 9:30? It's an odd time to close up shop.
Nowhere that I go.
I have the WORST body shape... like really.. WTF?? I Have like the biggest rib cage EVER!!
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they had a big rib cage.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they had a big rib cage.
Well you are my roommate, you are going to be stuck seeing it probably waaaay more than you would want.. hehe
I hide mine under a bunch of fat.
I used to..
oh god no. nothing's as bad as Brampton.Milton is still mostly your kinda peeps.
You realize if I'm in Milton you'll be forced to hang out with me more right?

Amy just texted me that some friends want her to go to NY with them in August and that she's, "gotta get a job!" If she spends money on a trip while she's living here, she won't be living her when she gets back.Actually, it's been just over a month. It's time to give her an eviction notice. 30, 45 or 60 day? She doesn't have a job, yet.

Amy just texted me that some friends want her to go to NY with them in August and that she's, "gotta get a job!" If she spends money on a trip while she's living here, she won't be living her when she gets back.Actually, it's been just over a month. It's time to give her an eviction notice. 30, 45 or 60 day? She doesn't have a job, yet.
You took her in and she knew it was only temporary.. Id give her the 30 days.. and maybe extend it to 45 without telling her.. make her think 30 is FINAL.. She can't just freeload like that..Edit: Ohh and if she takes that trip??? OUT... 10 days.. She got money for that, then she has money to go live as well