FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I can't remember if I told this story in here or not, but just talked to the guy again and reminded me of it.One of the reps for a vendor we use got the Swine Flu way back when all the hype was going on. He got it really bad and so they had to put him into an induced coma for his own safety.When they awoke him out of the coma he was speaking with a Jamaican accent even though he is as white as the snow and has never even been to Jamaica.Probably 4 months later or so now and although it's not nearly as defined as when he called in right after it happened he still definitely has a Jamaican accent. Brains can be fascinating.
Wow.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I think I'm gonna buy plane tickets on the come. May not still come but whatever, can't take a chance of prices getting any higher. It's just poker money anyway.
I like this idea.EDIT - Can you get a refundable ticket in case you don't come? Otherwise I'd say you're pot committed.
I can't remember if I told this story in here or not, but just talked to the guy again and reminded me of it.One of the reps for a vendor we use got the Swine Flu way back when all the hype was going on. He got it really bad and so they had to put him into an induced coma for his own safety.When they awoke him out of the coma he was speaking with a Jamaican accent even though he is as white as the snow and has never even been to Jamaica.Probably 4 months later or so now and although it's not nearly as defined as when he called in right after it happened he still definitely has a Jamaican accent. Brains can be fascinating.
Crazy! It would be even funnier if he were a racist.
I think I'm gonna buy plane tickets on the come. May not still come but whatever, can't take a chance of prices getting any higher. It's just poker money anyway.
Wahooo!

Depart: INDIANAPOLIS IN to LAS VEGAS NV ( Travel Time: 4 hrs 5 mins ) Date Flight Routing DetailsThu Jun 24 # 0594 Depart INDIANAPOLIS IN (IND) at 7:25 AMArrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:30 AM Monday, June 28, 2010 Flight 778 [Non-Stop] Seat: 16F Departing Las Vegas, NV (LAS) at 02:30 PM Arriving Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 09:30 PM NOTE: Remember, you must check in for your LAS flight a minimum of 45 minutes before the scheduled departure. --- Connecting To --- Monday, June 28, 2010 Flight 400 [Non-Stop] Seat: 16F Departing Atlanta, GA (ATL) at 10:10 PM Arriving Indianapolis, IN (IND) at 11:44 PM

I didn't know that either until today. Selig can't possibly fuck this one up can he?I guess Fay Vincent threw out over 50 no hitters when he was in office. I don't know why but I am guessing they were from the 1800's or early 1900's.
Other no-hitters that were culled included rain-shortened games as well as games where the visiting pitcher threw a no-hitter but lost and didn't have to face the home team in the bottom of the ninth.That caused the biggest uproar. A guy could throw an 8-inning complete game, lose 2-1 because of walks and errors, and not be credited with a no-hitter. harsh.
For real????? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean the plane tix are the biggest expense anyways right? I'm sure you can room with someone and nothing says you have to gamble it up. Little bit for food here and there and get free drinks most the trip.GL finishing up with some + poker monies!
It's true.I know for sure you can not only survive but have a damn good time when a stripper steals all your money in Vegas. All you need is to borrow $100 off Gary to use to beat Stan out of $300 at 1/2.This year, Yvonne will be subbing for Stan.
Is Henry rooming by himself?Didn't he need another Rewards card also?
There ya go. Always thinkin'. Must be why D married you. Or the roofies. Maybe it was the roofies. Either way. Voila, problem solved.

As much as it pains me to say this, Selig did the right thing. Overturning an umpire's judgment call would have set a horrible precedent and opened the door to having teams protest every game until the end of time. Where do you draw the line?

As much as it pains me to say this, Selig did the right thing. Overturning an umpire's judgment call would have set a horrible precedent and opened the door to having teams protest every game until the end of time. Where do you draw the line?
At perfect game winners who got fucked?
At perfect game winners who got fucked?
But the human element is all part of the game. That's why a perfect game is so rare.If it happened in the 4th inning nobody would care. It's just one of 27 outs.
I am indeed roommate-less for Vegas and did request a room with 2 beds.
IF...you and SAM are gonna room......you should cancel and rebook with both Reward cards, unless you did that already.
Yeah, I saw it. I thought Gaston should have pulled his closer earlier the game before too. You can't let a guy walk 5 guys in one inning during a close game. Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm convinced the he just hates Toronto. Too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter.
It's true.I know for sure you can not only survive but have a damn good time when a stripper steals all your money in Vegas. All you need is to borrow $100 off Gary to use to beat Stan out of $300 at 1/2.This year, Yvonne will be subbing for Stan.
I'll warn you to not check/raise me though, I tend to go off.
Awesome.
which finger?
Tip of the pointer finger. Bastage.And was so early only Miller Light was in play. I caught it and nailed the high hop, but it's heavier and not as spherical as a baseball.
Poor SOB.That was serious FAIL though.
He's from Florida, right? What'd he do? Timing's everything. I'm only concerned with the minor oil leak thingy at the moment.
buy it and pay in Euros. GL
But the human element is all part of the game. That's why a perfect game is so rare.If it happened in the 4th inning nobody would care. It's just one of 27 outs.
How democratic of you.