• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

sucks, sorry baby. I think it will all be OK. They just want you guys to crack and plead out.
Which is extremely stupid considering they know damn well Raist isn't the one they're looking for. They're just too lazy to actually figure out who did it. Plus the other side wants someone to pay and while I understand that, I'm righteously indignant at the fact that they would be perfectly fine with making Nik and Dave pay when, as I said, they know damn well Raist didn't do it.
Me too...and they got a bunch of girls to go on stage and take off their shirts
Shaver makes a comment about shirts off and no one makes a comment? You're all slipping.
I didnt do one this year, but feel pretty good that Tebow doesnt go top 30
Right on, as usual.

Hardly any of the crowd there Friday night was there for Ragweed so Ozzy and I were two of the very few rockin' out like fools to Ragweed. Because of that and since we were right in Cody's line of sight, I had several eye contact moments with Cody. Those moments made me hurt in an oh so good way.26097_389784453902_752958902_3884603_7868966_n.jpg26097_389784418902_752958902_3884600_3079178_n.jpgRan and the boys were awesome. She had so much fun up there. Nonny, Ran's grandmother, came and found us at the edge of the stage and watched the whole show with us. Kline even took a picture from the stage of Ozzy and Nonny together in the audience. He hasn't uploaded it yet but I'm anxious to see it. Anyway, hanging out with Nonny meant we got a lot of eye contact from Ran. The guys all acknowledged our presence at some point too. Miranda sounded fabulous. Overall it was a really really really good night. I'm looking forward to getting to actually hang out with all of them in a couple of weeks. 26097_389784638902_752958902_3884623_2387857_n.jpg26097_389784503902_752958902_3884609_1091277_n.jpg

Which is extremely stupid considering they know damn well Raist isn't the one they're looking for. They're just too lazy to actually figure out who did it. Plus the other side wants someone to pay and while I understand that, I'm righteously indignant at the fact that they would be perfectly fine with making Nik and Dave pay when, as I said, they know damn well Raist didn't do it.
I don't think they know if he did it or not. I think they're absolutely clueless and he's a perfectly fine target for them. It's the easy answer. This is not making my opinion of police detectives better. Between this and the cops in Noblesville never catching the guys that shot Dave a few years ago, I'm pretty jaded.

So, after a pretty crappy afternoon, Dave and I ended up having a fun night last night. We went to dinner and the comedy club with some friends. Then we went to the nudie bar. Good times. We ended up watching Eddie Murphy Delirious at the end of the night and were up really late. It was a nice way to let go of some tension.

Right on, as usual.
pssssh, 30. 25 whatever, like anyone saw that move coming
I love that dude, he is hilariousHope everything went well with your meeting.Had wind blow down a portion of one of our big ole trees in the back yard. I am at home today waiting on a few tree guys to swing by. I have a bad feeling the whole tree is going to have to come down cause it is pretty much split down a good portion of the middle of the trunk. If there is anyway to save it I can easily cut up what fell and fix the boards it broke, but if the whole tree has to come down I have a feeling this is going to be expensive. It's a pretty tall tree.24829_401775344904_786874904_3698953_170838_n.jpg
Had wind blow down a portion of one of our big ole trees in the back yard. I am at home today waiting on a few tree guys to swing by. I have a bad feeling the whole tree is going to have to come down cause it is pretty much split down a good portion of the middle of the trunk. If there is anyway to save it I can easily cut up what fell and fix the boards it broke, but if the whole tree has to come down I have a feeling this is going to be expensive. It's a pretty tall tree.24829_401775344904_786874904_3698953_170838_n.jpg
That sucks. We had really bad lightning here last night. I'm surprised there wasn't much damage here.
Make sure Carlos Gonzalez has a good game. He's on my fantasy team.
Sorry. He didn't do much in the series, but I'd imagine he'll be a good player to have over the course of the season.
That sucks. We had really bad lightning here last night. I'm surprised there wasn't much damage here.
could have been a lot worse, if it fell the other way it would have hit our house. really only took out about 6 privacy fence boards which is easy enough to repair. Can't really tell if it damaged my neighbors fence yet or not since its still laying on it a bit.Got a few tree people on their way for estimates and advice. If they think the tree can be saved I'm gonna chain saw up what fell, but if the whole thing has to come down, ewwwww prolly gonna be gross money close to 4 figures.
This is not making my opinion of police detectives better. Between this and the cops in Noblesville never catching the guys that shot Dave a few years ago, I'm pretty jaded.
You know what N.W.A. would say about this.

bad news is the tree has to gogood news it was a shit ton cheaper than i thought it was going to be$350 to take down the tree and what fell, grind the stump and haul everything away.About $20 in parts to fix the fence, could have been a lot worse.ahhhh the joys of being a HOMO

He's one of those guys that makes me go, "I know I know him from a few different things, but I have no idea what they are."
LOL, that was exactly what I was thinking.
bad news is the tree has to gogood news it was a shit ton cheaper than i thought it was going to be$350 to take down the tree and what fell, grind the stump and haul everything away.About $20 in parts to fix the fence, could have been a lot worse.ahhhh the joys of being a HOMO
Keep it for firewood if you have a fireplace?Kinda disappointed you won't get to use a chainsaw, probably good for your family though.
He's one of those guys that makes me go, "I know I know him from a few different things, but I have no idea what they are."
i think he's on a bunch of those VH1 shows like I love the 80s