FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

How'd your day go?K. I was afraid I was calling back to late so I didn't.Airtran didn't have any amazing deals for me. I'll keep looking. I have to figure out some dates first, anyway, unfortunately. The only thing that should be able to keep me would be court. Let's all send the good vibes my way that it doesn't.
good vibes
Night all.Have rooftop tickets at Wrigley tomorrow so I'll kind of be at the game.
have fun
MourningYou guys will not believe the delivery of swag I got from Budweiser yesterday for my poker league!swag-1.jpg4 Hats, 10 Shirts, 50 Keychains, 12 Velvet Bags with 15 dice, about 20 pink fuzzy dice, about 30 Buttons, a huge intertube for tubing behind a boat, a large 10th anniversary metal Titans sign, a nice bud light light up sign, an Amber Bock glass rack with 6 Amber Bock gold rimmed glasses and a Budweiser pool cue in case with all the fixings. Such a kick ass sponsor. We have our grand prize tournament tomorrow where one lucky winner will be heading to Viva Las Vegas for the WSOP Academy. *Denny for the win one time!!!*
GL DennyIf someone can please find the fast forward button and make it May 26th....that would be great!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

MourningYou guys will not believe the delivery of swag I got from Budweiser yesterday for my poker league!swag-1.jpg4 Hats, 10 Shirts, 50 Keychains, 12 Velvet Bags with 15 dice, about 20 pink fuzzy dice, about 30 Buttons, a huge intertube for tubing behind a boat, a large 10th anniversary metal Titans sign, a nice bud light light up sign, an Amber Bock glass rack with 6 Amber Bock gold rimmed glasses and a Budweiser pool cue in case with all the fixings. Such a kick ass sponsor. We have our grand prize tournament tomorrow where one lucky winner will be heading to Viva Las Vegas for the WSOP Academy. *Denny for the win one time!!!*
Sweet!
So, they basically didn't have him enter a plea today. They want to see if the "victim" (an entity, not a person) wants to work it out or something and then the judge may decide there is, at that point, no probable cause. It seems lawyery to me. I don't want him to admit to doing something he didn't do so that maybe the charges will be dropped. The judge released him to us (he was never incarcerated, but the court can do that at this hearinng) and he is on unsupervised release, which just means he can go on with his life, aside of leaving the state until the rest of the court proceedings.We go back on July 9 and depending on the negotiations of our lawyer and the "victim" he will enter a denial of the charges.
At this point, btw, we now finally have a right to see the things that may be "evidence". Until now, the probable cause was based on the statement of an officer that wasn't even there. BS As it stands it will be more than a month before the lawyer actually gets the "evidence", but now the prosecution is compelled to give it.
Yea, I wish, (no I pray!) Roger will come in here and tell everyone how everyone is still innocent until proven guilty.Cops suck. The system sucks.The Constitution provides that someone is innocent until proven guilty. Cops and their lobby have perverted that into some "Officer Safety" first and the Constitution be damned.No one told them to be cops. They chose it. I was innocent! Period.2 years later, Still innocent.8 years later, Still innocent.Edit: They think their safety supersedes the Constitution! I didn't get that consideration when I was in the military. Opps, I forgot, Cops think they are better. sorry.

Morning. The vicodin has kicked in. My face (and my whole self, for that matter) is feeling much better. I wish I didn't have to waste it on pain, but the ibuprofen wasn't cutting it.

My face hurts. I took the drugs. I hope they work soon.
My face hurts just hearing about that shit.
How'd your day go?
Surprisingly not shitty. Yesterday, however, was a different story. It involved tons of snow, questionable roads (we were way up in the mountains), one of our people sliding off the road into a ditch (and then swearing at me when I was the first person to her car to see if she was alright), and me having a wicked sore throat and headache that has only since worsened, likely as a result of traipsing around in the snow getting people unstuck and offering other assistance that was met with vulgarities.
Nice haul.GL to Denny today.
Nice haul.GL to Denny today.
If the wife of the guy that owned the league I played in won the grand prize I wouldn't play in that league again.
If the wife of the guy that owned the league I played in won the grand prize I wouldn't play in that league again.
So you'd think that there was cheating going on even though the players pass the deal around?

I need those texts. Saturdays are the worst for me. I might crack.

Morning, kinda pissed that I can't seem to sleep in any more.

Good morning folks. Once again I am typing from the comfort of my own recliner. Had a 3 hour delay in Baltimore waiting for the plane to be able to leave Nashville to go to Detroit then come get us and fly us to Albany. Nice thing is, it's all overtime.I don't have your number scott or else I'd try and help out. rocksquid@yahoo.com.Budweiser's taking very good care of you alan, nice.