• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Oh by the way.. I got an Email that Air Tran is having some $44.00 one way sale this week. Anyone in their area shoud really check it out. They are not flying from Newark anymore...

Good evening folks, caught up.The CVS doesn't sell rolling papers so I had to buy a box of Phillie Blunts. Have not had one of these for awhile. Nice change of pace.

Booked..Arrival: Wed 6/23 8:40pmDeparture: Tues 6/29 6:45amRoom: FlamingoSooo.. am I the only one with a ticket now?
Wed Jun 23 # 1766 Depart OMAHA NE (OMA) at 7:05 AM Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:00 AM Sun 27JUN DELTA 1502 OK K LV LAS VEGAS 135P
So, I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming (for work) with no cell service. I'm at a hotel which, silly me, I thought would have, like, alarm clocks and whatnot. It doesn't. My watch doesn't have an alarm setting on it. I'm counting on an online alarm clock to wake me up for what I have to describe as very important matters in a few hours. PS - Oh, and also, I've been in the hotel bar for the past six or seven hours doing shots and other drinks with coworkers. Bottom line - I'm not likely getting up on time. PPS - I just figured out the online alarm clock and...good news! I get to wake up again in about three hours. Good times.
How'd your day go?
Kristen,Nevermind....all good.
K. I was afraid I was calling back to late so I didn't.Airtran didn't have any amazing deals for me. I'll keep looking. I have to figure out some dates first, anyway, unfortunately. The only thing that should be able to keep me would be court. Let's all send the good vibes my way that it doesn't.
Wed Jun 23 # 1766 Depart OMAHA NE (OMA) at 7:05 AM Arrive in LAS VEGAS NV (LAS) at 8:00 AM Sun 27JUN DELTA 1502 OK K LV LAS VEGAS 135P
At first I thought this was a layover.Forgot you're hitting the CWS first. Very nice.
No tix from me.....was just saying Hi cause I had been gone a few days.I will be purchasing our tix as well this year and haven't found anything cheap either.
Yeah, it's been rough. I've been checking pretty much every day because the prices keep yo-yo-ing. If I find anything under $350, I'll probably book it.

First hearing today. Should be quick and then the lawyer can actually see the evidence. The justice system seems pretty fucked up. The definition of probably cause is pretty flimsy around here. I can't wait to get it over with. I imagine I'll have some fun stories about the waiting room, though. At the pre-hearing thing we had to do last week, they had us sign a form where we promised to appear today. It gave guidelines on how to dress. One of the instructions was, "no bathing suits". Apparently it's been done. That paints a lovely picture of America.

MourningYou guys will not believe the delivery of swag I got from Budweiser yesterday for my poker league!swag-1.jpg4 Hats, 10 Shirts, 50 Keychains, 12 Velvet Bags with 15 dice, about 20 pink fuzzy dice, about 30 Buttons, a huge intertube for tubing behind a boat, a large 10th anniversary metal Titans sign, a nice bud light light up sign, an Amber Bock glass rack with 6 Amber Bock gold rimmed glasses and a Budweiser pool cue in case with all the fixings. Such a kick ass sponsor. We have our grand prize tournament tomorrow where one lucky winner will be heading to Viva Las Vegas for the WSOP Academy. *Denny for the win one time!!!*

First hearing today. Should be quick and then the lawyer can actually see the evidence. The justice system seems pretty fucked up. The definition of probably cause is pretty flimsy around here. I can't wait to get it over with. I imagine I'll have some fun stories about the waiting room, though. At the pre-hearing thing we had to do last week, they had us sign a form where we promised to appear today. It gave guidelines on how to dress. One of the instructions was, "no bathing suits". Apparently it's been done. That paints a lovely picture of America.
Good luck. the whole process sucks donkey balls.
Good luck. the whole process sucks donkey balls.
So, they basically didn't have him enter a plea today. They want to see if the "victim" (an entity, not a person) wants to work it out or something and then the judge may decide there is, at that point, no probable cause. It seems lawyery to me. I don't want him to admit to doing something he didn't do so that maybe the charges will be dropped. The judge released him to us (he was never incarcerated, but the court can do that at this hearinng) and he is on unsupervised release, which just means he can go on with his life, aside of leaving the state until the rest of the court proceedings.We go back on July 9 and depending on the negotiations of our lawyer and the "victim" he will enter a denial of the charges.

At this point, btw, we now finally have a right to see the things that may be "evidence". Until now, the probable cause was based on the statement of an officer that wasn't even there. BS As it stands it will be more than a month before the lawyer actually gets the "evidence", but now the prosecution is compelled to give it.

No tix from me.....was just saying Hi cause I had been gone a few days.I will be purchasing our tix as well this year and haven't found anything cheap either.
Ouch.. You actually have to pay for airfare?