FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Why should the league be punishing on top of what the judicial system did?
This seems to be Geddell's MO. He doesn't want 10 convicted felons on every NFL roster. He's definately looking to make an example out of a few people.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Because he lied to the comissioner. He lied to the owner of the team. He brought all kinds of terrible publicity to the league(and as you've said, it'll be continued). He's cost the league and his team millions(I'm guessing) in merchandise, sponsorships and PR fixing. He'll likely cost whatever team he goes to something in ticket sales.Edit: Also, why does the league punish people for drug arrests? For night club arrests? Duh.
He cost himself more money than he cost anyone. Sorry if I don't shed a tear for the non stop money making venture that is the NFL. He is gone in jail and what happens, the Falcons land Matt Ryan who seems to be doing pretty well for local merchandising for Atlanta. Shoe and video game companies just sign the next guy in line and start promoting. There is always someone else willing to take the spot of the next guy up the ladder. When I see an NFL logo I don't think "OMG they let Vick play there, fucking douchebag animal haters" because anyone with logic knows its one guy out of something like 3000. He doesn't represent the whole league, every player, or anything other than himself. Anyone who thinks so is just looking for a reason to be a dick.I think the 2+ years he has missed out on, not to mention the millions he lost in pay and having to pay back most of his signing bonus are way more than enough. Even if he gets into the league now, he isn't getting a star contract. To go from the highest paid player in the league to what may amount to a backups contract with some incentives is a huge loss and far more than the NFL will ever feel. I find the NFL's idea of discipline in general far fetched and very arbitrary. They don't know what the word consistent means.
Wasn't really a joke. She's the only other poster I know who can spew so much non-sensical drivel.
I think this word should be used more often. I don't think it's supposed to be hyphenated, but I still like the word(s).
OH HAI!-Chrozzo
Good point. Why is it that the two people on this forum that annoy me the most are like, deathly ill, so I can't really say what I think? Sad, really.
I think this word should be used more often. I don't think it's supposed to be hyphenated, but I still like the word(s).
Wait, wait, wait... Alan just corrected me? Maybe it's time for a nap. Yeesh.
I believe it. I have a feeling I would have been captivated every time she sang.
You ever heard any of her My Brightest Diamond stuff?
Wasn't really a joke. She's the only other poster I know who can spew so much non-sensical drivel.
Your right, because saying that paying his debt to society is more important than what the NFL says is drivel. We all know your a huge dog lover which is why you are all worried about it, I really don't give a shit.
Your right, because saying that paying his debt to society is more important than what the NFL says is drivel. We all know your a huge dog lover which is why you are all worried about it, I really don't give a shit.
LOL, what a dumb shit.
I liked The Hangover, but my expectations were too high going in from everyone telling me how funny it was.Old School feels overrated to me. I barely laugh much when I watch it now.
EC's ass FTWElisha_Cuthbert_Old_School.jpg

LooooooooooooooooooL!"So for an early celebration of turning 31 i woke up in a bed of my own puke and with this memento (100% swollen shut and with no recollection of how it happened)"5490_107254342239_751292239_2030266_8019651_n.jpg

Good points, but 6 handed I want one or two callers right?
why? At this stage I'll take blinds and anti's any time.
why? At this stage I'll take blinds and anti's any time.
of course anyone will be happy to pick up a free $1650T in blinds and antes, but when you got Aces you want a caller, simple as that.
It is drivel, you dumb bastard. He's not an employee of our society; he is an employee of the NFL. If you got fired from Mediacom for dogfighting, did 2 years in jail and then asked for your job back, what would they tell you? Get fucked, right? So how's it any different? It really has nothing to do with me being a dog lover; I'm not really worried about it at all, either. I figure he'll get 4 or 8 games and that's fine. If he gets 0, sure, whatever. I'll still watch the NFL. Doesn't hurt my feelings. But your argument against the NFL punishing him might be one of the stupidest, least comprehensive, assinine things you've ever written on this forum.. and that's really kinda saying something. And it's not your, it's you're.
of course anyone will be happy to pick up a free $1650T in blinds and antes, but when you got Aces you want a caller, simple as that.
Not UTG with the big stack yet to act. You would be correct if he folded in front of you and you are against smaller stacks, heck I might even limp at that point.AA is overrated. I have seen a lot of people get busted with AA and KK because they overvalued them and couldn't get away.
Not UTG with the big stack yet to act. You would be correct if he folded in front of you and you are against smaller stacks, heck I might even limp at that point.AA is overrated. I have seen a lot of people get busted with AA and KK because they overvalued them and couldn't get away.
This may be close to the top of one of the most ignorant things you have ever said and you have said a lot of dumb shit. (insert pot/kettle comments now)