FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Finally all caught up. It totally sucks when I don't read all day and then have to read like 30 pages to catch up. I was off today so no excuse for not being on except that I took like 2 naps today and did nothing else. I did get my hair did and that took like 2 hours of my day but aside from that...Nothing. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions for books and authors. Those should keep me busy for awhile. Norm I totally love that you think Catcher in the Rye is the greatest book ever written. I can read that book over and over again and not get tired of it.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Finally all caught up. It totally sucks when I don't read all day and then have to read like 30 pages to catch up. I was off today so no excuse for not being on except that I took like 2 naps today and did nothing else. I did get my hair did and that took like 2 hours of my day but aside from that...Nothing. Thanks everyone for all the suggestions for books and authors. Those should keep me busy for awhile. Norm I totally love that you think Catcher in the Rye is the greatest book ever written. I can read that book over and over again and not get tired of it.
hick
hick
If you're a fly gyal, then get your nails done Get a pedicure, get your hair did Boy lift it up, lets make a toasta Lets get drunk, its gon bring us closa Don't I look like a HalleBerry posta? See dem Belvedere playin tricks on ya Girlfriend wanna be like me neva You won't find a ***** that's even betta I make it hot as Las Vegas weatha Listen up close while I take you backwards (Watch the way Missy like to take it backwards)*Backwards* I'm not a prostitute but I can give you whatchu want I love your braids and your mouth full of fonts Love the way my *** bump bump bump bump bump bump Keep your eyes on my bump bump bump bump bump And think you can handle this ga-dunk ga-dunk dunk Take my thong off and my *** go boom Cut the lights off so you see what I can do
i'd say hi to blue but i see there is a new girl in town named kissluvroops sorry kissluver i didn't know you were the "D in DNA"
That would be me. Hello
If you're a fly gyal, then get your nails done Get a pedicure, get your hair did Boy lift it up, lets make a toasta Lets get drunk, its gon bring us closa Don't I look like a HalleBerry posta? See dem Belvedere playin tricks on ya Girlfriend wanna be like me neva You won't find a ***** that's even betta I make it hot as Las Vegas weatha Listen up close while I take you backwards (Watch the way Missy like to take it backwards)*Backwards* I'm not a prostitute but I can give you whatchu want I love your braids and your mouth full of fonts Love the way my *** bump bump bump bump bump bump Keep your eyes on my bump bump bump bump bump And think you can handle this ga-dunk ga-dunk dunk Take my thong off and my *** go boom Cut the lights off so you see what I can do That would be me. Hello
So you're not a hick, but a millionairess black rapper?
i'd say hi to blue but i see there is a new girl in town named kissluvroops sorry kissluver i didn't know you were the "D in DNA"
Don't worry, after next week, she may have an openning. Either that or she may have a freebie coming her way.

ok night kids.I still need 500 more fcp points and ill have the 2700 i need to release that $300 deposit bonus. I actually broke it up into $100 which I already cleared those 900 points then 1800 for this last $200, 500 to go, meh. Goal to finish by next Friday!

So you're not a hick, but a millionairess black rapper? Don't worry, after next week, she may have an openning. Either that or she may have a freebie coming her way.
black/white... does it really matter?
black/white... does it really matter?
I was more interested in the millionairess part, myself. js (yeah, I'd like to marry well, shoot me)

Wow..

I truly pity the guy who ends up with the mess that is miss idaho.
Agreed.
I'm the Asshole, so I'll ask, and I'm sure I won't get a response, but that's cool.How'd we get from in a hospital with manic episodes and suicidal tendencies two weeks ago, to out dating, and worried about penis size while we're assumably still living with our still legally married husband and daughter?I don't know. Just seems odd to me.
Agreed, again.
Time to move on Jeffrey. Everyone involved already has.(don't worry, I'm sure there will be something new for you to joke about some time soon)
God, you're a bitch.
so.. who wants to start some dramai was only kidding. i hear there's been alot of that here
i think if you snap your fingers and write a poem, everything will go back to normal.
Yep.I :club: Theresa.
Agreed.
OK ...... now I am getting pissed off.What happened, happened. There is nothing that can be done to change it and I am attempting to move on. Looking for attention by claiming mental distress? I had and am still being treated for a serious depressive episode. It was horrible and I am feeling better now. I'm oon anti-depressants that can be thanked for my much better mood.Yes I cheated on my husband and then I got dumped. I am a victim of my own stupidity and that is all. I have attempted to post in this thread like normal and participate as before. Obviously it seesm some people don't want me here.Go ahead and post now if you would like me to leave.
Don't let the screen door hit ya, sweetheart. I'm not sure I've ever felt more empathy for a human being than I did for you at the beginning of all of this--now, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't stop you from running into traffic.
I am actually trying to move on. I wish you would let me.
I'm amused.
MY FINAL POSTI'm not going to stay here and defend myself on a daily basis. I think a lot of you are being extremely narrow minded and judgemental. Until you have been in this situaution you have no idea what it is like. Good Bye
Later.
OK, I should respond to the whole Absolute thing. Yes, I am staking him, yes, I did get part of the stake back just recently. I overreacted, but put yourself in my position as I was last night and I think you'd understand.Chris and I hammered it out, I have no anamocity toward him, I trust he will continue to pay me back as our agreement states.I heard that Cindy left the thread, if you guys go back to having less drama and more discussion about issues, poker, and joking around, then let me know.
Whoa, whoa, everyone, not at once. Sorry, dude. We have enough condescending, immature, whiny, piece of shit bastards around here. I'm one of 'em, I should know.
I would like to say in all of this that I'm not leaving. Drama or no drama I'm sticking around.
I'm only here for you.Okay. I'm done. Ivan, I wish/hope you'd come back. Cindy, stay away. Theresa, you're awesome. Kristen, I adore you. Jeffrey, you're my boy. Zim, eat a dick. Everyone else, I heart...and I am officially done with all the drama. Let's move on, now.

hahahhahahaha....thanks erik that was some funny ****.everyone eat a big **** sandwich..oh and i have a new word i inventedcockbusterdon't eveyrone use it at once.on second thought i hate that word but i do like paul barnam's word cockmobsters.

hahahhahahaha....thanks erik that was some funny ****.everyone eat a big **** sandwich..oh and i have a new word i inventedcockbusterdon't eveyrone use it at once.on second thought i hate that word but i do like paul barnam's word cockmobsters.
you think you can waltz back in here like shit ain't gone on?Just pick up where you left off?okay, but just this once.
you think you can waltz back in here like shit ain't gone on?Just pick up where you left off?okay, but just this once.
thanks old timer oh and tell me about strip clubs in canada... i heard some things in chicago first of all i know they have hot strippers but i have two queistons.first what is this i hear about armpit hairsecond what's this i hear about rub n tug
thanks old timer oh and tell me about strip clubs in canada... i heard some things in chicago first of all i know they have hot strippers but i have two queistons.first what is this i hear about armpit hairsecond what's this i hear about rub n tug
the laws up here are pretty relaxed when it comes to strippers...The get totally naked, both on stage and for table/lap dances...they serve booze.And i suppose at the seedier joints, you can cut a side deal of some sort.or visit one of the many massage parlours in the area for a little rub n tug...
That's what I do.I add levity.
he was funny as the dad in American Pie.JS