• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Jesus and Moses were playing golf one day on Earth. The course they wereon had a particularly difficult hole, and Moses expressed his doubts thatJesus could make the shot over the water. "Ah no, Moses, I think I can do it," explained Jesus. "I've seen Tiger Woods make this shot, and if Tiger can do it, then so can I." Moses rolled his eyes and let Jesus try. Sure enough, the ball splashedinto the water. Moses parted the water for Jesus, who went in to retrievehis ball. Jesus, however, was not ready to give up. "I know I can do this, Moses -- I've seen Tiger Woods do it, and if hecan do it, then so can I." True to form, however, Jesus' ball ended up back in the water. Mosesparted the water, and Jesus went in to retrieve the ball. "Look, Jesus," said Moses. "Try again if you like, but I'm not parting thewater for you again." "Fair enough, Moses," said Jesus. "But you know, I've seen Tiger Woodsmake this shot, and if Tiger can do it, then so can I." Once again, Jesus' ball was in the water. Jesus proceeded to walk upon thewater to get it. Another group of golfers came up behind Moses and sawJesus walking on the water. "Holy Cow!" one of them said to Moses. "Who does that guy think he is,Jesus Christ?" "No," said Moses, rolling his eyes. "He thinks he's Tiger Woods."

collage.jpg
Seriously, amazing talent, you can make some good cash doing stuff like that. Happy Anniversary.
poguemahone is my daddy. :D
Seriously who the fuck are you?
once alcohol is involved, the two intertwine in a nasty web of deceit and debauchery that can't be undone. There is no recourse. You can never go back.
You sure post alot for a lurker on the sidelines :club: Morning, Happy Hump Day.

Good mourning my sweet babushkas! I have to fill in in the front office in like 10 mins so I'll have a couple of hours to catch up then. For now, here's the catch up of 1 page:

renae we can start by saying i want to **** your avatar badly
Say it again. You should be here more often asswipe. Quit being such a "I'm a pro now and can't hang with you losers" snob.
Whether I'm here or not, I'm always running with scissors.Well said, Scott. True relationships are worth working for.20 years of marriage takes some work. And to all of you who think it's a waste of time, you don't know what you are missing. Sorry, Norm, but on this one you got it wrong.It's a real ego boost to see the posts that you all put up asking me to come back. It makes my decision even that much more difficult. But for the time being, I'm gonna stay on the sidelines, lurk from time to time, and when necessary, pop in to make the obvious post.A special note to THOSE: You suck at being mean. I'm just serious.
I look forward to you popping in whenever you want. I hope it's everyday.
my catchup is shorter when i stay up to 1:30....So i got that going for me...
Yeah, what Jeff said. Hardly any catch up this morning. Guess I'll have to wreak havoc on general since I won't have anything to do in the other office. For now, I'm headed over there.:club: you all!BRING BACK THE IVAN!

Good morning everyone….Today is my Friday because I will be on leave until next Tuesday… yippeeee for me!!! Unfortunately I doubt I'll be anywhere near a computer, so keeping this under 200 pages would be great…Dear Norm, I will be in Atlanta tonight…Sadly though I will only be there for 40 minutes…It would have been nice to have a drink or 3 with u :(RaquelSidenote - I hate the last day before leave…the day just drags and drags…

i always think of Pink Floyd's Is there anybody out there when someone does this. I lub da Floyd
just smile if you can hear me
just smile if you can hear me
The child is grown The dream is gone And I have become Comfortably numbRaquel - hope you have a blast on your triprandom music shuffle can be a fun thing ....Well it was all that I could do to keep from cryin'Sometimes it seemed so useless to remainBut you don't have to call me darlin' darlin'You never even call me by my name

Hello.We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an ******* is a ****, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from *** holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *******, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!

Raquel - hope you have a blast on your trip
thanks...i'm excited i've never been to jamaica + i get my new car tomorrow :)anybody have any advice on how much $$$ an O is down there...i don't want to get jipped.....
Yeah, what Jeff said. Hardly any catch up this morning. Guess I'll have to wreak havoc on general since I won't have anything to do in the other office. For now, I'm headed over there.
good luck over there, we'll send a search party if you're not back in an hour.
Hello.We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to **** on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an ******* is a ****, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of **** that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from *** holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this *******, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in ****!
wow....you can fuck off and NEVER come back...
good luck over there, we'll send a search party if you're not back in an hour.
Has it been an hour yet? I'll start the search under her desk.
uhhhhhhhhhh
This alter ego sucks. Don't come in here with it. Especially since you're not a member.If you were funny, it'd be a different story.

I got a little black book with my poems in.Got a bag, got a toothbrush and a comb in.When I’m a good dog they sometimes throw me a bone in.I got elastic bands keeping my shoes on.Got those swollen hands blues.Got thirteen channels of **** on the tv to choose from.I got electric light,And I got second sight.Got amazing powers of observation.And that is how I know,When I try to get through,On the telephone to you,There’ll be nobody home.I got the obligatory hendrix perm,And the inevitable pinhole burns,All down the front of my favorite satin shirt.I got nicotine stains on my fingers.I got a silver spoon on a chain.Got a grand piano to prop up my mortal remains.I’ve got wild, staring eyes.And I got a strong urge to fly,But I got nowhere to fly to (-- fly to... fly to... fly to...).Ooooo babe,When I pick up the phone,There’s still nobody home.I got a pair of gohill boots,And I got fading roots.

thanks...i'm excited i've never been to jamaica + i get my new car tomorrow :)anybody have any advice on how much $$$ an O is down there...i don't want to get jipped.....
have fun in Jamaica mon.My guess would be to never accept the first offer, other than that I have no idea.
This alter ego sucks. Don't come in here with it. Especially since you're not a member.If you were funny, it'd be a different story.
Cody?