FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

off the top of my head.SL- Dude, we have to go, we've got a situation here.RF- What's wrong, what happened?SL- I just shartedRF- What? I..I don't know what that means.SL- Dude, I tried to fart and a little shit came out.RF- You are the most disgusting person I know.
Same thing I thought of.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm tired and i don't feel good. However, on the positive side, i've been chatting with a girl who told me she is going through this whole sexual awakening lately...she had her first lesbian experience and is terribly open about her craving to try new things. She wants to try threesomes and foursomes and all kinds of things.We're going out next week.

off the top of my head.SL- Dude, we have to go, we've got a situation here.RF- What's wrong, what happened?SL- I just shartedRF- What? I..I don't know what that means.SL- Dude, I tried to fart and a little shit came out.RF- You are the most disgusting person I know.
That cracks me up every time!
I'm tired and i don't feel good. However, on the positive side, i've been chatting with a girl who told me she is going through this whole sexual awakening lately...she had her first lesbian experience and is terribly open about her craving to try new things. She wants to try threesomes and foursomes and all kinds of things.We're going out next week.
Niiiiiiice! Congrats :club:

dna4ever, rocksquid, lvpro, dolfan, missIdaho, crazyIvan, tall0n, GWCGWC, jeff_536, Ron_Mexico, Keeper, Nikki_N, zimmer4141, Jadaki, VatcheWho the **** are you?

Setup, hope you enjoy that **** in your ass.
I leave Las Vegas at 11:25 pm on the 29th. What time is it? Think we can make the show and I get to the airport on time?
:club: I doubt it.. the show is at 8pm and it lasts like 2 and a half hours.. so you wouldnt have very much time! i'm ok with going by myself cause i found one ticket, 2nd row, pretty close to center.. for 70 bucks! now i just need to find the $$ for it!!
lvpro wears a size 11 shoe.
12 and a half, actually...Sorry if lurking isn't cool. You folks in this thread fascinate me. I've been lurking since just before the end of the first one...I'll disappear again now. :club:
Won a SnG!Now playing some LHE. After flopping a full house, I was beat by quads. That wasn't too cool.
where you playing. i am home also!
:club: I doubt it.. the show is at 8pm and it lasts like 2 and a half hours.. so you wouldnt have very much time! i'm ok with going by myself cause i found one ticket, 2nd row, pretty close to center.. for 70 bucks! now i just need to find the $$ for it!!
have your bitch go get it for you! Pimps Up! Ho's Down!
At this point, i'll take what i can get.What's the etiquette on a reach-around on the first date? Ask first? or just do it?
Here's the thing with that. You don't want to be too grabby, but you have to go with the flow of the evening. See who's open, see who is shy. If you are banging a guy in the can, it's just commen courtesy to give em a tug, or at least a jiggle of the balls. I mean come on, be a giver. Don't try the ATM on the first night either. That's wrong. That is totally a second date move.

long time lurker. made reference to being a government employee many moons ago and was flamed out of the building. Enjoy the humor throughout all the forums.Custom mentioned something about "illegal" activites when I mentioned it, and NO, I still don't work for the IRS.Nice to meet you again, dna.That's who the f' I am...

Penn State is up by a touchdown. That's quite a feat when you're playing hockey.

have your bitch go get it for you! Pimps Up! Ho's Down!
I don't think Norm is recognized nearly enough for comments like this.
You're pregnant! (JK) Come over and we'll snuggle.
Not funny! I feel normal now.
lvpro wears a size 11 shoe.
How do you know this? Why do we need to know?*side note - John sounds different than I imagined.
12 and a half, actually...Sorry if lurking isn't cool. You folks in this thread fascinate me. I've been lurking since just before the end of the first one...I'll disappear again now. :club:
well if you've been lurking for a while... Who the **** are you?
long time lurker. made reference to being a government employee many moons ago and was flamed out of the building. Enjoy the humor throughout all the forums.Custom mentioned something about "illegal" activites when I mentioned it, and NO, I still don't work for the IRS.Nice to meet you again, dna.That's who the f' I am...
I do remember you!! When you did your introduction I made a stupid pun intended comment that you were a "Keeper".. Yep its still a dumb comment lol
Maybe I'm just being overprotective or overly jealous, but there's something about that that just doesn't add up. I can't put my finger on it but just be careful.