• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I played in a tourney a few years ago with a guy like that. I think the fences were around 300 or so and the ball was still on a line when it went over. So sick to watch guys like that.
Yea, 1 of the 3 he hit on Sunday, I'm not sure it got higher than 20 feet from the ground. Just a line shot to left center (he's a lefty).His last two at bats, the left fielder was to the right side of 2nd base, it was great.
Speaking of stats...Since the guy that runs our softball team has nothing better to do, he keeps our stats on a webpage. I checked it out for the first time this year. A guy on our team's stat line...35 AB, 28 hits for a .800 avg, 3 2B, 5 3B, 11 HR, 34 RBI. And those HRs aren't because he hits gaps and runs fast. He hit 3 over the fence on Sunday on a field that I don't remember ever seeing one go over the fence at.Not bad, I guess. Ha.
Not bad at all.My buddy plays in a league with some mashers and they have a team HR limit per game. I think the limit is 3 HR's over the fence per team/per game. After that, any other balls hit over the fence are outs. Seems odd to me, but I guess they want to keep the games to an hour long.
Erik, take notes from Brett on how to respond without being a douche.Brett, I get what your saying and agree with most of it. I just think our justice system is in place for a reason and everyone knows he got punished more than any average guy would because of who he is. I'd argue he more than paid his debt to society which is (in my opinion) greater than the NFL commissioners latest whim. [/b] Sure they can ban him from the league, but in general our society is fine with second chances so it probably wouldn't look that good if they did when they let other convicted criminals on the field. Also your marriage example is horrible. Granted I don't think Vick is the brightest guy int he world, but I'm fairly sure he has no intention of starting up another underground fight club for dogs. Your slutty wife will probably still suck dick behind your back, sorry.Vold, "at will" employment is slightly different than an NFL players contract.
I forgot that the black community tends to be more sympathetic to people who fight dogs than the rest of society, so my bad for even getting it started.Also, I know people who have been fired from your place of business for much less than dogfighting.I don't really care to discuss it any further.
Josh: In your blog, in the first hand you talk about, you have the Jd flopping and the guy who folded having Jd in his hand, giving him top pair, sooooted, and the flush draw.
Got the J and the 4 mixed up. Thanks.
I forgot that the black community tends to be more sympathetic to people who fight dogs than the rest of society, so my bad for even getting it started.Also, I know people who have been fired from your place of business for much less than dogfighting.I don't really care to discuss it any further.
Black community... funny for so many reasons that I can't even explain.I know people who have kept their jobs here while doing worse, so I guess it just depends. If they want to get rid of you they will find a reason, if they don't they won't.Me either.
Black community... funny for so many reasons that I can't even explain.I know people who have kept their jobs here while doing worse, so I guess it just depends. If they want to get rid of you they will find a reason, if they don't they won't.Me either.
damn Canadians.
1. Good..that was the point. 2. Probably so.3. Cool.
girls.plat.jpg
roller hockey pics. oh noes! it would be funnier if you had found out about me playing it from anyone other than josh or myself discussing it in this thread. A for effort though, really.
roller hockey pics. oh noes! it would be funnier if you had found out about me playing it from anyone other than josh or myself discussing it in this thread. A for effort though, really.
None of the girls in that pic are married with kids though, so you gotta give them a few years before playing with them.
None of the girls in that pic are married with kids though, so you gotta give them a few years before playing with them.
again MOOOOOVING ON. can we stop bringing that up yet?!