• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Strip vs Downtown. Comments?
Strip has more options for gambling/eats. But it's more expensive.Downtown is better for partying, the accessibility of everyone to a covered area, things are closer together, more cheap eats, more football vodkas, that kind of stuff. I'm kind of torn on which I prefer.
I've enjoyed downtown, I liked being on the strip much more. More places to go, more things to see, just a lot more options for everything.
Strip. Well, make that mid-strip. Everything was within walking distance and cab rides were cheaper from this area.Cab to Rio - $15Cab to Fremont - $20-25More food options, more gambling options.The last few times I stayed downtown, I think I spent more on cabs then I did on food.
Actually not the reason at all. Most fun parts of the trip didn't involve spending money.
Oh, no, the VIP's at strip clubs are always free. Those bitches are just horny.
5 minutes later Scotty breaks free and comes back to the table and yells at the dealer, the security guards drag him out and manage to cuff him as he hangs on to the podium. Good times. We all wanted him to stay and donate some more money, even the dealer came back and apologized for getting him kicked out.
I forgot about him. "What did I do tell me what I did?" LOL I though the security had him all calmed down, they were joking and laughing with him and I was going to compliment the main security guy on how he handled the situation when Scotty snapped and went back after Dave. Then security stepped things up and drug him out. They had too literally pick him up and carry him out.Dave was cool, he went from that table to the starting dealer on our table. I kept asking him what did I do tell me what I did?
I figured he was trying to steal Dave's lucky charms.
Oh and Dave was a Red Wings fan.
Vold!I love that I can hear your voice in my head again when I read this. Can't wait until Sept.The one he stole from Michael Jackson?At least he had game.What about Drew?
I can't wait either!!!
I missed downtown, but still had a lot of fun on the strip.Food is a lot more expensive on the strip. I don't mind spending a little for dinner, but for lunch/snack I missed being able to duck into Mermaids for $1 dogs or getting a comped sandwich at the Binion's snack bar. And the customer service was a little crappy at Flamingo, aside from the poker room staff who were pretty cool with us.Strip was a more convenient location for moving around. From downtown, it's a little tougher getting anywhere else. From Flamingo, whether you want to go to Mandalay Bay, Wynn, Rio, whatever, it's no more than a $10 cab ride. Plus a lot of places within walking distance. And there are just some nicer places to hang out on the strip. Downtown, the Nugget has the only worthwhile sports book to hang out, and it's pretty small. Nothing like books at Wynn or Caesar's.So kind of a toss-up I guess. I enjoyed the strip, but a few of the places we tended to hang out in most of the time are a lot like downtown properties (O'Shea's, IP, Bill's). Bill's especially reminded me a lot of Binion's. And it worked out well because we all stayed at the same hotel. Where downtown it didn't really matter if you stayed at Binion's, Nugget, Vegas Club, Plaza, it would've been really inconvenient if we had a few at Flamingo, a few at Caesar's, a few at TI. Too spread out.Oh yeah, the eye candy was much better on the strip, so I guess strip wins!

thoroughly enjoying the trip reports, great job everyone.had some vicious thunderstorms roll through awhile ago, really cooled things down.good evening folks, caught up.

There were a ton of fine looking women there. More than you could shake a stick at.
And a few that weren't in our group too.I'm home. I'm tired. My feet are swelling again too after going back to normal yesterday.I got a fabulous package from Miranda's mom today. I won a Ran merchandise basket in a fundraiser for Blake's charity drive and she tailored it especially to me. She's so sweet. She sent me 2 new tour shirts and a couple of magazines Ran was on the cover of that I didn't have, a bottle of Crazy Ex Girlfriend (cause she knows it's my fave), a press kit DVD for the release of Kerosene (which normal people couldn't even get when Kerosene was coming out much less now), a great "Dare to Rock" bumper sticker, and a poster from the TAILS event. She got Ran to sign every piece!!! Plus she got Blake to sign the TAILS poster too. She's such a doll. I just adore her.I don't think I'll be doing much posting from work on the Iphone. After trying it today it just takes too much time to do it in my 5 minute breaks and it's difficult to post from that tiny little screen so don't expect that much unless there's something great going on.
Sorry about the insulting. Totally not my intention.
I've shared a room with Nik many many times and she never made a move on me.. Hmm.. Maybe I should be insulted?? lol

So after being told by the ancient dried up cunt of a hostess/manager that we couldn't push our tables together in the Flamingo's cafe, we saw another party (who were similarly sized and there after us, but seated before us) get tables pushed together for them. Our waitress came up shortly thereafter and said she saw us waiting and said she was glad they finally seated us. When we asked about the not being able to combine our tables (no one could give us a satisfactory explanation up to this point), she said, "We're pushing them together, I don't give a shit." She was awesome.

And a few that weren't in our group too.I'm home. I'm tired. My feet are swelling again too after going back to normal yesterday.I got a fabulous package from Miranda's mom today. I won a Ran merchandise basket in a fundraiser for Blake's charity drive and she tailored it especially to me. She's so sweet. She sent me 2 new tour shirts and a couple of magazines Ran was on the cover of that I didn't have, a bottle of Crazy Ex Girlfriend (cause she knows it's my fave), a press kit DVD for the release of Kerosene (which normal people couldn't even get when Kerosene was coming out much less now), a great "Dare to Rock" bumper sticker, and a poster from the TAILS event. She got Ran to sign every piece!!! Plus she got Blake to sign the TAILS poster too. She's such a doll. I just adore her.I don't think I'll be doing much posting from work on the Iphone. After trying it today it just takes too much time to do it in my 5 minute breaks and it's difficult to post from that tiny little screen so don't expect that much unless there's something great going on.
Exactly what happened to me. I blame the MSG.
I've shared a room with Nik many many times and she never made a move on me.. Hmm.. Maybe I should be insulted?? lol
Maybe you have to hit me with the "Do me" stick to let me know you're ready.
I shook Scotty Nguyen's hand and asked him if his bling (he had a ton of gold and like three buddah's, one of which was made of jade) on over his wife beater. He was very nice to us.
CIMG0673.jpg

Oh, and I don't have a strong opinion either way on downtown vs. the strip. It is really nice when we're all in the same hotel though. That's the thing that makes it much more fun.I'm hungry.

We're a much smaller crowd now Brian. How the hell are you?
Life's pretty good, at least compared to 2008 when I was working Commission Sales. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.I'm living on my own now (wow it was so long ago that I still lived with my parents!) which rocks.Few complaints, except I wish I was making more money :club: