FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

This is very much what worries me. I invited her to go see a SIFF screening with me, and that'll let me know where I stand.
If there's a boring part in the movie, push her head down in your lap.That will definitely let you know where you stand.Or if you can stand.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

When you're running goot...Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.109 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $9.60UTG+1: $3.75MP1: $5.30MP2: $6.30MP3: $9.55CO: $16.50Button: $9.90SB: $8.55BB: $19.40Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with [Ts] [9s] Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, BB raises to $0.5, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, SB calls.Flop: [Qd] [Qs] [Ks] ($2.5, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.7, MP2 calls, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: [Js] ($5.3, 4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $2.5, MP2 calls, BB folds, Hero raises to $6, MP1 calls all-in $1.6, MP2 calls all-in $2.6.Uncalled bets: $0.9 returned to Hero. River: [9h] ($19.6, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $17.6, Sidepot 1: $2)Results:Final pot: $19.6MP1 showed As 3sHero showed Ts 9sMP2 mucks 7s 6s...you're running goot.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.107 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $8.10UTG+1: $10.60MP1: $10.80CO: $7.60Button: $9.85Hero: $7.45BB: $15.05Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is SB with [8h] [Th] 2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.4, 2 folds, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: [Qh] [9h] [Jh] ($1.2, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.3, MP1 raises to $1.2, Hero calls, BB raises to $2.1, MP1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: [Jc] ($7.5, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $3.2, MP1 raises all-in $8.3, Hero calls all-in $4.95, BB calls.River: [8d] ($29.05, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $22.35, Sidepot 1: $6.7)Results:Final pot: $29.05Hero showed 8h ThBB showed 3h 5hMP1 mucks Ah JsThough I am 0 for 3 with AA tonight, 2 of them on back to back hands same table same villian.

When you're running goot...Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.109 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $9.60UTG+1: $3.75MP1: $5.30MP2: $6.30MP3: $9.55CO: $16.50Button: $9.90SB: $8.55BB: $19.40Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with [Ts] [9s] Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 3 folds, SB calls, BB raises to $0.5, Hero calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, SB calls.Flop: [Qd] [Qs] [Ks] ($2.5, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $0.7, MP2 calls, SB folds, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: [Js] ($5.3, 4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $2.5, MP2 calls, BB folds, Hero raises to $6, MP1 calls all-in $1.6, MP2 calls all-in $2.6.Uncalled bets: $0.9 returned to Hero. River: [9h] ($19.6, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $17.6, Sidepot 1: $2)Results:Final pot: $19.6MP1 showed As 3sHero showed Ts 9sMP2 mucks 7s 6s...you're running goot.Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.107 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $8.10UTG+1: $10.60MP1: $10.80CO: $7.60Button: $9.85Hero: $7.45BB: $15.05Pre-flop: (7 players) Hero is SB with [8h] [Th] 2 folds, MP1 raises to $0.4, 2 folds, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: [Qh] [9h] [Jh] ($1.2, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $0.3, MP1 raises to $1.2, Hero calls, BB raises to $2.1, MP1 calls, Hero calls.Turn: [Jc] ($7.5, 3 players)Hero checks, BB bets $3.2, MP1 raises all-in $8.3, Hero calls all-in $4.95, BB calls.River: [8d] ($29.05, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $22.35, Sidepot 1: $6.7)Results:Final pot: $29.05Hero showed 8h ThBB showed 3h 5hMP1 mucks Ah JsThough I am 0 for 3 with AA tonight, 2 of them on back to back hands same table same villian.
I understand building the pot, but in this situation, when you have position, a bet, and a raise, why are you raising and potentially scaring out the initial bettor if he's on a draw?
Defending Allie. How cute.
Do you want me to punch you in the head too?
Haha. More wetoddit than me.
LOL!!! I saw it after I posted, but it had already been quoted so I didn't bother fixing it. I had border crossing on the brain. There's a word for this sort of thing, but I can't remember what it is.
If I can video this and own the rights, I might be able to sell it for enough to earn flight costs. Anyone want to sign some waivers?
:club: I'm not going to dignify this with a response.
I'd like to see you, but I can't afford your wine tab.
Meh. I'm cheap. I just take open bottles off other people's tables. Having fun tonight Todd?
I understand building the pot, but in this situation, when you have position, a bet, and a raise, why are you raising and potentially scaring out the initial bettor if he's on a draw?
I assume you mean this line here:Turn: [Js] ($5.3, 4 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP1 bets $2.5, MP2 calls, BB folds, Hero raises to $6, MP1 calls all-in $1.6, MP2 calls all-in $2.6.Uncalled bets: $0.9 returned to Hero. I was out of position, didn't want to risk checking the river and it checking through. The way the table had been playing I was fairly certain I was getting called.
Do you want me to punch you in the head too?LOL!!! I saw it after I posted, but it had already been quoted so I didn't bother fixing it. I had border crossing on the brain. There's a word for this sort of thing, but I can't remember what it is. :club: I'm not going to dignify this with a response.Meh. I'm cheap. I just take open bottles off other people's tables. Having fun tonight Todd?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
I'm about to final table 2 freerolls weeee
finsihed one in 4th when my 30000 outs never hitand 6th in the other one, i hate having to push weak aceslater, going to watch carnivale
Well kiddies.. I am out of here! I will see you all from Downunder :club:
Have fun!!!random useless fact - the ratio of women to men in australia is about 6 to 1 (or it was about 5 years ago)
shut up whore!I sleep in................................pretty much everyday.
its Thursday right....
I believe you've mistaken me for an angel. understandablefor a FAG
i laughed99 Decision Street, 99 ministers meetTo worry, worry, super-scurryCall out the troops now in a hurryThis is what we've waited forThis is it boys, this is warThe president is on the lineAs 99 red balloons go by.
And todays my Friday, here is a preemptive FU to everyone for tomorrow.
FU when you read this during your catch up
It's come to my attention that I have zerrrrrrrrrrro game. I'm terrible at talking to women in anything other than a friendly or professional way. Bah.
Practice on me in Vegas!!!! I'll give you "How to hook up with Chicks 101"
In less than 24 hours I'm gonna scream EEE!
10:30 seems like so far away now but I will scream EEE too!Hey Scott - What's the plan for tomorrow? Just in case I don't talk to you tonight (since it will be late when we get in) I wanted to figure out what was up for tomorrow. Are you gonna pick us up?