• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

How do u think Jarret got me :)Wwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooott!I saw him in concert in an Opera Hall 3 years ago…One of the best concerts I've ever been too.
What the hell time setting is your computer on?You keep quoting people from the future.
What the hell time setting is your computer on?You keep quoting people from the future.
Hahaha, awesome. It says I posted that at 4:30... I'd be on my way home by now, if that were the case.Maybe I should leave?
Mary says I have the classic signs of depression.Duhhhhhyathink!
Should've come out more when you were in atlanta. you wouldn't be depressed. it's impossible to be depressed around my crew!
I'm the only one in the office. The possibilities at the moment are endless.
No pants Thursday!
Mary says I have the classic signs of depression.Duhhhhhyathink!
Has she been on a month long cruise in the Bahamas or something?
I'm the only one in the office. The possibilities at the moment are endless.
If you're looking for some excitement, you could daydream about this.......
That would a conversation I would love to listen in on just to hear how totally different the accents are.
If you're looking for some excitement, you could daydream about this.......
I can't daydream about this, cause I work better with visuals. Could you find a couple of people and then send over to re-enact that scence from Crocodile Dundee, where he pulls out a knife?Thanks
Should've come out more when you were in atlanta. you wouldn't be depressed. it's impossible to be depressed around my crew!
But in order to get out to hang out with the crew he'd have to battle the Atlanta traffic which, from what I hear, can be depressing.
But in order to get out to hang out with the crew he'd have to battle the Atlanta traffic which, from what I hear, can be depressing.
We would've picked him up!
Whats up folks? 2 hours from lift-off, had some time to drop by. Gonna try catchin' up.
Make sure you don't get distracted by absolutely nothing at all and miss your flight again.
Make sure you don't get distracted by absolutely nothing at all and miss your flight again.
Bwahahahaha.Especially here:
We have a 2.5 hour layover in Kansas City so I just checked the KCI airport page to see what restaurants and bars are in the airport. This weekend is starting out right. They have a Boulevard Pub that serves Arthur Bryant BBQ. My favorite microbrew along with my favorite BBQ joint in the same place. YUMMY.
I have no idea and I don’t know how to fing change it either….
Hahaha, awesome. It says I posted that at 4:30... I'd be on my way home by now, if that were the case.Maybe I should leave?
It’s a sign
By letting you whoop his ass.
Nah, his doggy style

Apparently Winston-Salem has a baseball team.Apparently they're the Class A affiliate for the Chicago White Sox.Apparenlty they have Thirsty Thursday's, too.Apparenlty, I've been an idiot in not taking advantage of this for the past for years.Next week, I make up for lost time.

Apparently Winston-Salem has a baseball team.Apparently they're the Class A affiliate for the Chicago White Sox.Apparenlty they have Thirsty Thursday's, too.Apparenlty, I've been an idiot in not taking advantage of this for the past for years.Next week, I make up for lost time.
So wait, let me clarify this: You're saying that Winston-Salem has a White Sox Class A farm team that has Thirsty Thursdays that you didn't know about and that you're an idiot?Cheers.
I have no idea and I don’t know how to fing change it either….
click on "my controls" at the top of the page, then look for "board settings" on the left side of the page