• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

but i'm wondering if i'm not home. when the notice they gave me does not apply.. they gave me the notice on Wednesday... does that mean they can legally enter my apartment once at any time after that notice, no matter how long ago the notice was?I read the landlord tenant statutes but found nothing about that.. just that they need to give 24 hour notice.
If it actually says "24 hour notice" then legally they need to give you another notice before entering if it is past 24 hours.

Jeffrey, this hand happened about 5 minutes after you left the table.Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $108.40UTG+1: $50.20CO: $50Button: $50.20SB: $28.50BB: $10.20Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with [Jh] [Qc] Hero calls, UTG+1, folds, CO (poster) checks, Button folds, SB calls, BB (poster) checks.Flop: [Jd] [Qh] [9d] ($2, 4 players)SB bets $1, BB calls, Hero calls, CO raises to $4, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.Turn: [Jc] ($18, 4 players)SB checks, BB is all-in $5.7, Hero calls, CO raises to $23.25, SB folds, Hero raises to $55.7, CO calls all-in $22.25.Uncalled bets: $10.2 returned to Hero. River: [7d] ($114.7, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $35.1, Sidepot 1: $79.6)Results:Final pot: $114.7BB showed Th 5hHero showed Jh QcCO showed Td KcBB yelled at me for slow rolling because on the turn when he pushed I hesitated to try and get an overcall from the CO. I laughed.

Bubblebath and then bedtime.Kisses all. If I don't get on before Christmas, everyone have a Merry one, even you Scrooge-types and our Hebrew friend. :club:
Merry Christmas to you and yours K.
If it actually says "24 hour notice" then legally they need to give you another notice before entering if it is past 24 hours.
OK, tyThe notice does say "24 hour notice of entry, for apartment inspections" and it got it around 4pm on the 20th.. but still no inspection.
I'm going to be leaving soon and I likely won't be back on until January 3rd. I hope everyone has a great holiday, a great new year's, and enjoys their time off (if you have any). Enjoy the time you spend with your friends and family, that's always been my favorite part about the holidays. Here's to next year being better than last.Happy holidays, folks. Stay safe and healthy. Talk to you all later.
Thank you, right back atcha.
DOH!The salaciously entertaining photos showed Rees exposing herself inside a Tampa Bar, Fletcher's Backstreet Grill, and outside of a nearby audio system company, Donovan Audio Designs Inc. Damnit! Missed it.
that and the Carolina cheerleader story from last year, we need to hit up the Tampa bars