• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I think I might hit 5k posts before I leave for Vegas. I should probably get my "what I think of all of you" post ready. :club:
Yes, yes you should. I wanna read that.Nice job on final tabling the Neg O Shaver, Scott, & Glengary!
Yes, yes you should. I wanna read that.Nice job in the Neg O Shaver, Scott, & Glengary!
2ndand shaver got screwed in the Neg-0. KK vs QQ all in preflop and the other player hit a Q on the flop. it was soooooo sickScott had to make a move with a weak ace and got called by a better ace. he didn't improve and played a good gameI just got lucky to get as far as I did. I made a move with 44 utg and ran into KK and QQ. oops
Where's that Cody guy been?
huh?Ivan update:A group of people showed up at my house. They demanded $3800. I had bluffed, they called. I had to pay them. Since I don't have $3800 laying around, i had to write a check against my home equity loan. Great. Just took out a $3800 loan for something I don't want or need (paving our street).Agreed with my son tonight that he would pay us $400/mo. in room and board since he is not going back to school. Cool! In a year, he will pay off (or close to it) the loan I just took out!
huh?Ivan update:A group of people showed up at my house. They demanded $3800. I had bluffed, they called. I had to pay them. Since I don't have $3800 laying around, i had to write a check against my home equity loan. Great. Just took out a $3800 loan for something I don't want or need (paving our street).Agreed with my son tonight that he would pay us $400/mo. in room and board since he is not going back to school. Cool! In a year, he will pay off (or close to it) the loan I just took out!
That's brutal on the street paving.Kick *** on the 400 a month payment.
That's why you never answer the door without a gun in hand. They wouldn't demand anything if you were holding a rifle when you opened that door.
That's why you never answer the door without a gun in hand. They wouldn't demand anything if you were holding a rifle when you opened that door.
last weekend I went to an archery tournament. I hadn't shot my bow in almost a year. I kicked ***. The best shot was at a 10 foot tall polar bear, from about 95 yards away. I placed my arrow about 3 inches from a red dot about the size of a quarter. Of course, had I hit the dot, it would have made me $200. So I guess I actually suck, but wtf.

ok.. so since everyone is respecting nikkis wish of not talking about that thing that shall not be talked about.. lets not make any more references/jokes/comments about anything that mightve happened between me and a certain other person. K? Thanks.

last weekend I went to an archery tournament. I hadn't shot my bow in almost a year. I kicked ***. The best shot was at a 10 foot tall polar bear, from about 95 yards away. I placed my arrow about 3 inches from a red dot about the size of a quarter. Of course, had I hit the dot, it would have made me $200. So I guess I actually suck, but wtf.
cupid.gif
ok.. so since everyone is respecting nikkis wish of not talking about that thing that shall not be talked about.. lets not make any more references/jokes/comments about anything that mightve happened between me and a certain other person. K? Thanks.
I am not current, so I don't know what nikki's wish is, but in case my post was the cause of your post, might I just say this:Even though Blue thinks his manhood is spectacular, and might have been in his younger days, is most likely not spectacular any more. My post had nothing to do with anything that took place anywhere, anytime. Glad I could explain that. I would have hated for my post to be taken the wrong way.
I am not current, so I don't know what nikki's wish is, but in case my post was the cause of your post, might I just say this:Even though Blue thinks his manhood is spectacular, and might have been in his younger days, is most likely not spectacular any more. My post had nothing to do with anything that took place anywhere, anytime. Glad I could explain that. I would have hated for my post to be taken the wrong way.
Oh...it's spectacular all right...
Dear Ang,nice shoes!hot and bothered,Gary

So does anyone in the fucking thread take responsibility for their actions, or does everyone just do whatever they please, without thinking of the consequences, and then hope it goes away afterwards?Sure, I'll have sex with you, but don't tell anyone.Can I have sex with him? Sure. OK, let's have sex. Woo hoo, we had sex? How could you sleep with him? Now I'm mad. I'll cry now because people think I'm a joke for saying yes and changing my mind.Yeah, I'll post drunk, but then, when I embarass myself, I'll just use my special mod powers.Nope, nothing but Jotto.Seriously, have some self respect and take responsibility for your fucking actions. I love you all, and value you as friends, but fuck, if you're not responsible enough, or smart enough, to accept responsibility for your own actions, GROW THE FUCK UP!If you think I'm out of line, then I'll happily make this my last post. But fuck, what a joke already.

So does anyone in the fucking thread take responsibility for their actions, or does everyone just do whatever they please, without thinking of the consequences, and then hope it goes away afterwards?Sure, I'll have sex with you, but don't tell anyone.Can I have sex with him? Sure. OK, let's have sex. Woo hoo, we had sex? How could you sleep with him? Now I'm mad. I'll cry now because people think I'm a joke for saying yes and changing my mind.Yeah, I'll post drunk, but then, when I embarass myself, I'll just use my special mod powers.Nope, nothing but Jotto.Seriously, have some self respect and take responsibility for your ****ing actions. I love you all, and value you as friends, but fuck, if you're not responsible enough, or smart enough, to accept responsibility for your own actions, GROW THE FUCK UP!If you think I'm out of line, then I'll happily make this my last post. But fuck, what a joke already.
elephantinlivingroomjg1.jpg
No, it wasnt just your post.. other peoples comments as well. Granted people are actually pretty well behaved which was suprising. :club: Its really not a big deal to me, but some posts kinda bother lance..
Dear Ang,nice shoes!hot and bothered,Gary
Dear Gary,Thanks, do you like spaghetti? Ang
So does anyone in the fucking thread take responsibility for their actions, or does everyone just do whatever they please, without thinking of the consequences, and then hope it goes away afterwards?Sure, I'll have sex with you, but don't tell anyone.Can I have sex with him? Sure. OK, let's have sex. Woo hoo, we had sex? How could you sleep with him? Now I'm mad. I'll cry now because people think I'm a joke for saying yes and changing my mind.Yeah, I'll post drunk, but then, when I embarass myself, I'll just use my special mod powers.Nope, nothing but Jotto.Seriously, have some self respect and take responsibility for your fucking actions. I love you all, and value you as friends, but fuck, if you're not responsible enough, or smart enough, to accept responsibility for your own actions, GROW THE FUCK UP!If you think I'm out of line, then I'll happily make this my last post. But fuck, what a joke already.
wow

For reference of all Army members..Things People Would Prefer Are No Longer Discussed or Pictures That People Would Prefer Are Not Displayed--Any and all sports.--NASCAR(doesn't fall into sports category).--Whether or not NASCAR is a sport(Ha!).--Things that may or may not have happened between Jeff, Angie, Cindy, Alan, Nikki, John, Brett and I.--Surgery photos, of any kind. --Aunt Flo coming to visit; up to including tampons, blood clots, uterine lining. References to cramps are okay if they're said in an offhand manner.--Man on man anal sex should be prefaced with some kind of warning. Some Army members aren't cultured enough to appreciate that type of discussion and would prefer to miss it entirely. --And no more sheep-fucking jokes, either.--More to come, and feel free to add to this list.