• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

brad...i think i found your luckbox :club: Texas Hold'em $5-$10 (Real Money), #797,927,619Table Montgomery, 3 Aug 2006 1:43 AM ETSeat 2: booyaga ($74.55 in chips)Seat 4: thegoose66 ($200.90 in chips)Seat 8: thedemise ($305.15 in chips)Seat 10: playBorgata ($323.75 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSbooyaga posts blind ($2.50), thegoose66 posts blind ($5).PRE-FLOPthedemise bets $10, playBorgata calls $10, booyaga bets $12.50, thegoose66 folds, thedemise calls $5, playBorgata calls $5.FLOP [board cards AS,JH,KH ]booyaga checks, thedemise bets $5, playBorgata bets $10, booyaga bets $15, thedemise bets $15, playBorgata calls $10, booyaga calls $5.TURN [board cards AS,JH,KH,8C ]booyaga bets $10, thedemise bets $20, playBorgata folds, booyaga bets $20, thedemise bets $20, booyaga calls $9.55 and is all-in.RIVER [board cards AS,JH,KH,8C,AD ]SHOWDOWNthedemise shows [ QD,10H ]booyaga shows [ AH,AC ]thedemise wins $0.45, booyaga wins $187.10.SUMMARYDealer: playBorgataPot: $189.55, (including rake: $2)booyaga, bets $74.55, collects $187.10, net $112.55thegoose66, loses $5thedemise, bets $75, collects $0.45, net -$74.55playBorgata, loses $35

Oh, and Ang, one final reminder, if you think this is personal, or that I don't like you, you're mistaken, and I only need to point you to the fact when I felt someone was being disrespectful to you yesterday, I was the first one to call that person out.Maybe I take this place too seriously. Maybe I just don't fit in.
and i thanked you for it....twice.
Ya know what.. nevermind. Can Theresa delete all these posts? :)Nice shoes to all.... I love spaghetti. :):D:):):club::D:D:club:
This man knows what I'm talking about.In fact, I'm starting to think we might somehow be cosmically connected, Henry. In a heterosexual way, of course.Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Of course not.

mommy make the dramabombs stop. Blah, this is the second forum that I've belonged to that a dramabomb has happened on. I obviously wasn't around, and honestly I don't care what happened, I just don't like bickering and dramabombs. We're all adults(even cabana boy now), I say just let sleeping dogs lie. Things are only our buisness if they are made out buisness. I'm gonna watch more wrestling now

I think it's both sad and awesome that I've reached a point in my life where I can't read the world "hello" without immediately thinking "is it me you're looking for?" in my head.Way to be, Lionel Richie.

Share a smoke make a jokeGrasp and reach for a leg of hopeWords to memorize words hypnotizeWords make my mouth exerciseWords all fail the magic prizeNothing I can say when I'm in your thighs

I think it's both sad and awesome that I've reached a point in my life where I can't read the world "hello" without immediately thinking "is it me you're looking for?" in my head.Way to be, Lionel Richie.
i think it falls more under the sad category. JMO
What else do the voices say? :club:

Hey, Josh..when you wake up, check the Register (paper version or DesMoinesRegister.com) and look for an article about an incident at Fireside Bar And Grille in Altoona. All I know, is that when I showed up, there was literally, 12 police cars, both county and city, and there was talk of a dude who hit 8 patrons and 3 police officers before taking off on foot. I'm pissed. I had to go to the old man bar to get a fucking beer.

Hey, Josh..when you wake up, check the Register (paper version or DesMoinesRegister.com) and look for an article about an incident at Fireside Bar And Grille in Altoona. All I know, is that when I showed up, there was literally, 12 police cars, both county and city, and there was talk of a dude who hit 8 patrons and 3 police officers before taking off on foot. I'm pissed. I had to go to the old man bar to get a fucking beer.
How late are the bars open by you anyway?
How late are the bars open by you anyway?
Two, unless you know the right places..The bar I went to tonight, isn't my hometown bar. It's about 10 minutes away, and much busier and in a much larger town. My hometown(where I'm house sitting for my mom), there's only 1500 people, there's one cop on duty, and he spends most of his time at the bar. He doesn't mind a bit if we stay open until 3 or 4 in the a.m.--gives him someone to talk to.
Ace of Spades
If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,You win some, lose some, all the same to me,The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,I don't share your greed, the only card I need isThe Ace Of Spades

Fuck it. Nevermind. Ang, keeps your head up. Jeffery, just get to Atlanta next month. You can make fun of me all you want from now on if you promise to try to make it. Go ahead, give it a go. Say whatever you'd like.

Met the Lady face to faceWho rules the Joker andcommands the AceJust rolled in from the Golden StateThe only hand I hold isthe hand I playIf I don't win it'll stay that wayWon't never know if I don't callYou could be bluffing after allI follow the breezeThe quick autumn leavesWho can deliver us all?...Is there a readingOr any safekeeping?If not how far can we fall?How far can we fall?South of the Moon,North of the SunCards on the table,It's one to oneMaybe our love was meant to beOnly way to find out is pay and seeDive for Diamondsor shoot for HeartsIt's all uncertain but that's the ArtI never bet on any sure thingSince your five Deuces beat my four KingsWhat'll you raise,What'll you raiseWhat'll you raiseto stay in the game?What'll you pay,What'll you pay?You'll have to payto stay in the gameWhat'll you raiseWhat'll you raiseWhat will you raiseto stay in the game?

Theresa, will you edit Nikki's post out of my reply for me?
I'm not attempting to speak for Jeffrey by any means, but, I don't think you let anyone down by simply asking that the jokes stop.The problem is/was, again--only in my mind, that people asked for the jokes to end, and then continued to make reference to the events which we shall never speak of. It's like, if say, I shaved off one of my eyebrows on accident. Then I asked everyone not to make fun of it. And then, I poked fun of it, joked around with others about it, and then someone else said something, and I was like, "Hey, I've asked you to stop."..at least, that was my perspective.
You read this already. One post up.
That's cool, but I didn't put that to defend myself as much as apologize. I don't want to be defended. Make fun of me damnit!!!!! Seriously. Who was I kidding? I edited, btw cause I mostly posted a bunch of tripe. It was irrelevant stuff. Just figured I'd spare the morning crew.
That's cool, but I didn't put that to defend myself as much as apologize. I don't want to be defended. Make fun of me damnit!!!!! Seriously. Who was I kidding? I edited, btw cause I mostly posted a bunch of tripe. It was irrelevant stuff. Just figured I'd spare the morning crew.
Hey, I still adore the fuck out of ya, babe. If only Dave hadn't gotten to ya first. Sigh..I edited too, btw..heh..check it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------We have guests. Everybody act normal!!!!!