here ya go, trolls..dn's poker income-2005

you have to be the biggest kiss ass i ever saw. god you muyst have s h i t on your nose
Right.But, you said that he wasn't a good poker player.I give you facts stating he is.And you reply..Nothing.It's almost like you have no foundation for your statements.Almost like you get off on being a complete 'tard.
he has lost more this year then you put that is what he writes about fool. he doesn't tell you everyhting i heard about chip reese and doyle and soe of the others saying that his numbers are completely ludicrous.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to be the biggest kiss ass i ever saw. god you muyst have s h i t on your nose
Right.But, you said that he wasn't a good poker player.I give you facts stating he is.And you reply..Nothing.It's almost like you have no foundation for your statements.Almost like you get off on being a complete 'tard.
he has lost more this year then you put that is what he writes about fool. he doesn't tell you everyhting i heard about chip reese and doyle and soe of the others saying that his numbers are completely ludicrous.
You heard Chip and Doyle talking about DN's finances? Somehow, I don't believe you.
Ohhh..I see.You, Doyle and Chip were sitting around, shooting the shit and Daniel's winnings happened to come up.I heard Gus Hansen got his foot stuck in a set of train tracks and had to have his left arm amputated.Do you see why neither one of these statements has credibility?

he has lost more this year then you put that is what he writes about fool. he doesn't tell you everyhting i heard about chip reese and doyle and soe of the others saying that his numbers are completely ludicrous.its a rumor i heard that is all. whether it is true i don't know. just heard some where that people are saying he is full of s h it. you believe what oyu want.

he has lost more this year then you put that is what he writes about fool. he doesn't tell you everyhting i heard about chip reese and doyle and soe of the others saying that his numbers are completely ludicrous.its a rumor i heard that is all. whether it is true i don't know. just heard some where that people are saying he is full of s h it. you believe what oyu want.
OHHH! I get it.You heard a rumor that DN was losing more than he really is.I see. Well, hey, at least it was from a reliable source.And here I was thinking You, Doyle and Chip were all close and things.I'm glad you've started fourteen freaking threads in the last two days based on a rumor.If you don't realize the stupidity of what you just said, you are beyond help and should probably go run into traffic.I'm just serious.

where is your info from daniel. whoaaa good info. that is going ot help and barry says he is a huge winner and daniel says he isn't who is the liar. listenm an you can kiss his a ss all you want. the fact is everyone in the poker world is saying the same thing. he is just not that good. oh wait except for you people on this site.

where is your info from daniel. whoaaa good info. that is going ot help and barry says he is a huge winner and daniel says he isn't who is the liar. listenm an you can kiss his a ss all you want. the fact is everyone in the poker world is saying the same thing. he is just not that good. oh wait except for you people on this site.
No, you're right.Doyle doesn't think he's very good; he just let him write a chapter in Super System II.Barry doesn't think he's very good, he just gave him a 9/10 on tournaments, and 7/10 on cash games. You're right.Really.This information is all just a click away, and you refuse to look. It's sad, really, that you choose to be this badly misinformed.

listen f ag with the girly hair. barry says he is a veyr good player but haas lost a loto fo money over the past year. The others are saying the same hting he is a good player who had a great year during the biggest boom in poker. you are not trying to compare him to chip or doyle who made their money playing the game. keep kissing his ass it will pay off finally maybe he will give you a response. maybe you will be lucky enough to get some of his sh it on your nose. brown nosing fool. only what daniel write is the truth!! brainwashed fool!! :roll:

listen f ag with the girly hair. barry says he is a veyr good player but haas lost a loto fo money over the past year. The others are saying the same hting he is a good player who had a great year during the biggest boom in poker. you are not trying to compare him to chip or doyle who made their money playing the game. keep kissing his ass it will pay off finally maybe he will give you a response. maybe you will be lucky enough to get some of his sh it on your nose. brown nosing fool. only what daniel write is the truth!! brainwashed fool!! :roll:
You're completely lost here, so I'll give you some background.Daniel's not my favorite player. He might sneak into the top 5.He's not even a player I model my game after so much.I do, however, respect his accomplishments a great deal.I respect the fact that he provides a forum, out of pocket, for morons like you to spew these ignorant statements.I do no respect the fact that you admit to basing all of these random stabs at coherent statements purely on a rumor.A rumor that stems only from some delusions you have of your own grandeur.Unless you know Barry, Chip and Doyle, and heard this straight from their mouth, you should keep your's shut.It's not a hard concept. Seriously.No one knows you're an idiot until you go out of your way to prove it with consistently ignorant posts.I'm not sure if you weren't hugged enough as a child, but, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that someone hurt you somewhere in your past.I'm sorry that you feel like the only way to get back at your creepy uncle is to repeatedly make yourself look like a buffoon.Edit: The picture I use as my avatar is not me. It's a good friend of mine who passed away. I highly recomend you tread carefully on that ground.

I heard Doyle wants to fight teacher12 'cos apparently Chip heard something from Ivey who got it from Gus that teacher12 has been spreading shit about him on the internet.It's a rumour I heard that is all. Whether it is true I don't know. Just heard somewhere that people are saying he is spreading s h it. You believe what you want.

You're completely lost here, so I'll give you some background.Daniel's not my favorite player. He might sneak into the top 5.He's not even a player I model my game after so much.I do, however, respect his accomplishments a great deal.I respect the fact that he provides a forum, out of pocket, for morons like you to spew these ignorant statements.I do no respect the fact that you admit to basing all of these random stabs at coherent statements purely on a rumor.A rumor that stems only from some delusions you have of your own grandeur.Unless you know Barry, Chip and Doyle, and heard this straight from their mouth, you should keep your's shut.It's not a hard concept. Seriously.No one knows you're an idiot until you go out of your way to prove it with consistently ignorant posts.I'm not sure if you weren't hugged enough as a child, but, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that someone hurt you somewhere in your past.I'm sorry that you feel like the only way to get back at your creepy uncle is to repeatedly make yourself look like a buffoon.Edit: The picture I use as my avatar is not me. It's a good friend of mine who passed away. I highly recomend you tread carefully on that ground.
Iliketopressenteralot.

After reading through the thread one thing is absurdly clear...teacher12 is either mentally disabled or 12.None of the points he ATTEMPTED to make held any water at all.I feel sorry for u my friend, mr. teacher... for u being one of the "dregs of society".I imagine ur the type that will take your sister/lovers welfare check/wick card and attempt to turn it into ur "roll"...U distinctly remind of the fellow that was described in the "meth and poker" thread... Nh either way. and good Luck.Yer gonna need it.

Wow, I think you have a crush on Dn, DrawingDead. Your.. obession in defending him is a little... creepy? I'm seeing all your flaming of me in the WSOP prizes thread in a whole new light.Ever considered making him some pottery as a gift? I bet he would find it touching...
Another attempt to turn the focus onto you PoopooMcMuffins? You are lame!
Here ya go, trolls. I'd love to have a "bad year", find time to get married, open up my own online poker room, do all kinds of work for charity, help develope a video game and still be up over 850k. You can all go away now.As of November 25, 2005Cash Games; +560,663(This does not include recent sessions at the Big Game)Tournament; +187,812(This includes buy ins for EVERY tournament)Heads Up Challenge; +109,000(This includes the incomplete match with "John Doe")Total = $857, 475Cash games; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...04fedfd54478888Tournaments; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...fb103b7bb40d06aHeads Up Challenge; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...4e50deadadd2505Kinda funny how all of this information is available on this site. [/url]
I am not sure why you posted his winnings as of 11/25 and not up to date but I thought I would enlighted you a bit since I just posted this in another thread.Live play: +283Tourney play: +172 (but he had a 350k win in Jan so he is actually down about 200k since)Challenge Matches: +109 (this is the only # you got right)putting him +564k up for the year just sayin' :club::D
I am not sure why you posted his winnings as of 11/25 and not up to date but I thought I would enlighted you a bit since I just posted this in another thread.Live play: +283Tourney play: +172 (but he had a 350k win in Jan so he is actually down about 200k since)Challenge Matches: +109 (this is the only # you got right)putting him +564k up for the year
First, I posted them since then, because, that's the last time Daniel updated them, pud.Secondly, you're wrong. The tournament number is correct. Go look again. The cash game number is wrong; I had the total number where the cash game number is supposed to be. Third, you can still go away. You've never won 50k leta lone 550k. You people seem to get off on questioning the guy's skill and all he's done is win more than you've seen in your life time. Just sayin'. I wish I could have an absolutely horrible year(by your standards) and make more than 600k(more recent sessions accounted for). Just sayin'.[/url]
I am not sure why you posted his winnings as of 11/25 and not up to date but I thought I would enlighted you a bit since I just posted this in another thread.Live play: +283Tourney play: +172 (but he had a 350k win in Jan so he is actually down about 200k since)Challenge Matches: +109 (this is the only # you got right)putting him +564k up for the year
First, I posted them since then, because, that's the last time Daniel updated them, pud.Secondly, you're wrong. The tournament number is correct. Go look again. The cash game number is wrong; I had the total number where the cash game number is supposed to be. Third, you can still go away. You've never won 50k leta lone 550k. You people seem to get off on questioning the guy's skill and all he's done is win more than you've seen in your life time. Just sayin'. I wish I could have an absolutely horrible year(by your standards) and make more than 600k(more recent sessions accounted for). Just sayin'.[/url]
First:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date Tournament Buyin Result Place Profit Jan 7 WPT Carribean 8000 11,600 75 +3600 Jan 16 WSOP A.C. 10,000 0 - -10,000 Jan 24 WPT Tunica 10,200 384,322 3 +374,122 Feb 18 WPT LA Classic 10,000 0 - -10,000 Feb 23 WPT Inv 0 0 - 0 Feb 25 PPT LA 0 60,000 3 +60,000 Feb 27 WSOP S.D. 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 5 NHUPC 20,000 0 - -20,000 Mar 7 WPT SJ 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 20 WSOP Rio 10,000 0 - -10,000 Mar 28 WPT Reno 5,100 0 - - 5,100 Apr 15 PPT Bellagio 0 0 - 0 April 25 WPT Bellagio 25,500 0 - -25500 May 8 WSOP Tahoe 10,000 0 - -10,000 May 10 PPT Mirage 0 0 - 0 May 12 HU Mirage 15,300 0 - -15,300 May 23 WPT Mirage 10,200 0 - -10,200 June 3 WSOP Event 2 1500 0 - -1500 June 4 WSOP Event 3 1500 0 - -1500 June 5 WSOP Event 4 1500 0 - -1500 June 6 WSOP Event 5 1500 0 - -1500 June 7 WSOP Event 6 2500 0 - -2500 June 8 WSOP Event 7 13,000 0 - -13,000 June 9 WSOP Event 8 1500 0 - -1500 June 10 WSOP Event9 2000 0 - -2000 June 11 WSOP Event10 2000 3665 36 +1665 June 12 WSOP Event11 2000 0 - -2000 June 13 WSOP Event12 34,000 0 - -34,000 June 14 WSOP Event13 5000 0 - -5000 June 15 WSOP Event14 1000 0 - -1000 June 16 WSOP Event15 1500 0 - -1500 June 17 WSOP Event16 1500 0 - -1500 June 18 WSOP Event17 2500 0 - -2500 June 19 WSOP Event18 2000 0 - -2000 June 20 WSOP Event19 1500 0 - -1500 June 21 WSOP Event20 5000 0 - -5000 June 22 WSOP Event21 2500 0 - -2500 June 23 WSOP Event22 1500 0 - -1500 June 24 WSOP Event23 5000 0 - -5000 June 25 WSOP Event24 2500 0 - -2500 June 27 WSOP Event28 5000 0 - -5000 June 28 WSOP Event29 2000 0 - -2000 June 29 WSOP Event30 5000 0 - -5000 June 29 WSOP Event31 1500 0 - -1500 June 30 WSOP Event32 5000 0 - -5000 July 1 WSOP Event33 3000 0 - -3000 July 2 WSOP Event35 10,000 0 - -10,000 July 3 WSOP Event36 3000 6725 22 +3725 July 4 WSOP Event37 6000 0 - -6000 July 8 WSOP MAIN 10,000 0 - -10,000 July 13 Wynn Live 20,000 66,000 4 +46,000 Aug28 WPT Legends 5,000 0 - -5000 Sept 14 WSOP LV 10,000 0 - -10,000 Oct 20 WPT Bellagio 10,200 0 - -10,200 Dec 14 WPT Bellagio 15,300 0 - -15,300 Totals 359,800 532,312 +172,512 Profit per tournament: 55 tournaments: $3136.59 Pretty sure you are off here not sure how you think you are correct.Second: your figures were off by almost 50%........ seems like you are exagerating a bit to me. Third: Please get off DN's penis
+900,000 is basiccly breaking even at the stakes Daniel playsI'll take break even year everytime then thanks...I think +850k is exactly what it is...imagine how a good year might lookI'd be curious to see the balance sheet however...expenses vs income...that is more telling tale(SW) :club:
Pretty sure you are off here not sure how you think you are correct.Second: your figures were off by almost 50%........ seems like you are exagerating a bit to me. Third: Please get off DN's pens
First, I told you, the total I came up with accidentally placed in the cash game slot. The total I came up with was 560k. Explain to me how that's off by %50. So, he made, 280k? Wrong.Second, Get off of my dick.Third, It's penis, not pens.Fourth, I'm not on his "pens". I'm pointing out simple facts that fucktards like you can't seem to handle when faced with.Fifth, I find it amusing you "apologize" to Daniel in the other thread, and then come to this one and act like a 'tard again.Sixth, If you're going to be a cock, just be a cock. Don't bitch out when DN tells you what's really going on.Seventh, Why don't you go take a nap? I suggest the train tracks as a good spot.
Pretty sure you are off here not sure how you think you are correct.Second: your figures were off by almost 50%........ seems like you are exagerating a bit to me. Third: Please get off DN's pens
First, I told you, the total I came up with accidentally placed in the cash game slot. The total I came up with was 560k. Explain to me how that's off by %50. So, he made, 280k? Wrong.Second, Get off of my dick.Third, It's penis, not pens.Fourth, I'm not on his "pens". I'm pointing out simple facts that fucktards like you can't seem to handle when faced with.Fifth, I find it amusing you "apologize" to Daniel in the other thread, and then come to this one and act like a 'tard again.Sixth, If you're going to be a cock, just be a cock. Don't bitch out when DN tells you what's really going on.Seventh, Why don't you go take a nap? I suggest the train tracks as a good spot.
First: you were off by 300k (thats 50% of 600)Second: I did not "apologize" to Daniel ever. Aywhere, if I did please post it. I admitted that I was wrong, big differnece. Third: I am not trying to be a cocc, I am simply trying to state that he isnt having a great last few months.
Here ya go, trolls. I'd love to have a "bad year", find time to get married, open up my own online poker room, do all kinds of work for charity, help develope a video game and still be up over 850k. You can all go away now.As of November 25, 2005Cash Games; +560,663(This does not include recent sessions at the Big Game)Tournament; +187,812(This includes buy ins for EVERY tournament)Heads Up Challenge; +109,000(This includes the incomplete match with "John Doe")Total = $857, 475Cash games; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...04fedfd54478888Tournaments; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...fb103b7bb40d06aHeads Up Challenge; http://fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forums/v...4e50deadadd2505Kinda funny how all of this information is available on this site. [/url]
Well done! I concur. I don't know how anyone can argue against the facts. Their arguement is basically, "your facts/source is wrong and mine is right" PLEASEI especially like the, "If you don't realize the stupidity of what you just said, you are beyond help and should probably go run into traffic. " comment. owise1
Are you dislceclksjick?Maybe you should TP/MM, get an English teacher to hook you up, then jump off a cliff and die on impact.