amazing sometimes what people go all in with preflop

Rather tight table, i finally pick up a hand, KK, after a few steal attempts gone wrong. Here's the rundown.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (9 handed) internettexasholdem.comMP1 (t2220)MP2 (t2475)MP3 (t7970)CO (t1935)Button =#A500AF(LuckyDonkey)/ (t2310)Beaver (t2440)BB (t7315)UTG (t3395)UTG+1 (t2875)Preflop: Beaver is SB with :club:, :D. UTG calls t150, UTG+1 calls t150, 1 fold, Button =#A500AF(LuckyDonkey)/ calls t1860 (All-In), Beaver calls t1240 (All-In).Flop: (t7675) :D, :), :)(3 players, 2 all-in)Turn: (t7675) :D(3 players, 2 all-in)River: (t7675) :)(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: t7675Results in white below: Beaver has Kh Ks (two pair, kings and fives). MP2 has Qs As (two pair, queens and fives). LuckyDonkey has 9d Jd (flush, queen high). Outcome: LuckyDonkey wins t7380. Beaver wins t260. MP2 wins t35.

Rather tight table, i finally pick up a hand, KK, after a few steal attempts gone wrong. Here's the rundown....Results in white below:Beaver has Kh Ks (two pair, kings and fives). MP2 has Qs As (two pair, queens and fives). LuckyDonkey has 9d Jd (flush, queen high). Outcome: LuckyDonkey wins t7380. Beaver wins t260. MP2 wins t35.
Tsk tsk, he gave you that big a tell with his name and you still got in a pot with him? Lucky + Donkey = :D:club:

donk donk fish fish donk donk fishfish fish fish donkdonk buffalo donkey fishfish fish donk donk donkI love reading how everyone is a donk. It fulfills me.

so.... apparently a flush draw against an overpair is 50% to win on the river.... i believe someone in this forum used this line before: "gotta love what moneymaker did for the game."

so.... apparently a flush draw against an overpair is 50% to win on the river.... i believe someone in this forum used this line before: "gotta love what moneymaker did for the game."
:wall:
I'll see your :wall: and raise you :wall: :wall: :wall: What the guy actually said was: "Well after the turn he was like 50% to win."There's no such thing as a flush draw after a rainbow flop, so the kid is actually suggesting that the Jd 9d is 50% to win against an overpair and TPTK...:wall: :wall: :wall: (I'd like to bang *his* head against a wall...)

yeah, I wish people would only call my all ins when/push all in on me when they have a stronger hand then I do. That way, they can't suck out on me. I hate money....winning it isn't worth the occasional suckout.