represent fullcontactpoker.com

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not even in the top 10 in signups right now. There has to be a push, bc there's a lot of money for the winner of this thing, We should get Daniel to comment on it, but i'm not sure how.

Certainly is a good marketing tool to draw players to Royal Vegas Poker isn't it??I downloaded the software and the interface is, well, bleh. Anyway, I registered for the challenge and registered at Royal. The only time I'll play there is for this challenge thing. Hopefully FCP will do well.

March 25thRoyal Vegas PokerThe Sheriff is coming town!Lets take this one down for fullcontactpoker.com Time to stand up and be counted....ScootsSmashX3000GTXEJ333MandlebrotScottyRudeSquirrelBoneGobearsBramincLooshieBPV3MSR5004EclypseConsumingOdie22Lets role out the big guns for this one. If we are going to do this thing, lets not fool around. Either try and bring home the gold or not turn up at all.

What's the official forum name to type in... I'd hate to be the 1 man team for fullcontactpoker facing down www.fullcontactpoker.com and fullcontactpoker.com teams :D . I'll do it though, and I'll see what I can do :-)

It's free?I'm in.
for free, why the hell not Edit: didn't see it was a freeroll, signing up as im posting thisNice, it also gives you $10 free when you sign up:spade: