you pick the tourney at 7:00pm pst tonight

I picked #1. I'm sure I had the same objections to the other choices that many other people had:Option #2: I don't play omaha enough to play in a tourny.Option #3: I don't want to play unlimited rebuys because I don't have enough money, which lowers my chances since people will play crazy and just rebuy. Without the unlimited rebuys this would be my choice.Option #4: I don't have $50 to buy in to this one.Option#5: This one came in a close second, but I'd rather play no limit.

DN, if the $5 ends up winning, anyway you could see fit not to have it turbo blind structure? I think a lot of people are voting for it not realizing that is what they are voting for. Remember, typically FCPer's don't hate their money...... unless they're drunk.Cheers.

So RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!3rd hand I get AA UTG and raise to 120...all fold except...guess who....Mr. Negreanu....flop comes T X X....(can't remember the others, so :shock: ) he chks, I bet the pot and Mr. Kid Poker goes all in....I call so fast my mouse explodes...He shows QT....TRN BLANK RIVER Q! SO Rigged.NH SIR! I'll get ya in the future.Brad

So RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!3rd hand I get AA UTG and raise to 120...all fold except...guess who....Mr. Negreanu....flop comes T X X....(can't remember the others, so :shock: ) he chks, I bet the pot and Mr. Kid Poker goes all in....I call so fast my mouse explodes...He shows QT....TRN BLANK RIVER Q! SO Rigged.NH SIR! I'll get ya in the future.Brad
:lol:What better way to build his bankroll.On a serious note, the site is definetly rigged.I went all in with 98, got called by QQ and the flop came KQ2.Turn J.River T. :-) If the site wasn't rigged, I don't know how I'd win money.

Where the **** is this tournament? I want to watch it but i'm looking under SNG's for "Kid Poker" and i don't see it. Where is it? Dammit, im gonna explode if theres not some kind of search feature put in place. Ya know how frustrating it is to search thru like 5000 tables to find the one DN is playing at?

well that was quick...my A6 suited got taken out by 56 suited all-in pre-flop, oh well if I'm not going to win, I might as well get knocked out early LOL
loll...my bad bro...it was a misclick, i tried folding...i would never call 1500 with 65 preflop when i have no money invested