fcp + java = tempted to play at work.

Well if you have any type of IT security the ports should be blocked. If not your working for an idiot company. Oh and being VP of HR just means I have a lot more interesting things to look at while I am browsing your machine and personal drives...By the way nice pics of your lady you got on there... :shock:

I tried too and my firewall blocked it.All I am asking for is A web based poker client, that uses port 443 and redirects all traffic to a site called www.businesstoday.com (or something non poker sounding)Then I could be even less productive then I already am!

• 4 weeks later...

apparently this is hit & miss depending on who's in charge of the firewall......i'm on the wireless at my local library.........fcp and paradise are blocked but party and goldenpalace sneak right through.........apparently librarians are donks

Well if you have any type of IT security the ports should be blocked. If not your working for an idiot company. Oh and being VP of HR just means I have a lot more interesting things to look at while I am browsing your machine and personal drives...By the way nice pics of your lady you got on there... :shock:
do you go to austin peay?

i tried using a product called http-tunnel to go around my firewall.......it looks like that program might be good for somethings but still didn't allow me to play at the library......and i even paid $5 to try the hi-speed version........i am able to play on party and golden palace at the library....i let the local kids sit-in while i go for coffee

Works fine for me at work.  And we have a firewall.  But I am the VP of HR so wouldn't fire myself anyway, I suppose!!!
This is the President of the company....YOU'RE FIRED....

My current project is at a Federal Government location, so I don't think it would be such a great idea. :club:

Well if you have any type of IT security the ports should be blocked.  If not your working for an idiot company.  Oh and being VP of HR just means I have a lot more interesting things to look at while I am browsing your machine and personal drives...By the way nice pics of your lady you got on there... :shock:
Not anymore, used too back in the day. My sis just Graduated recently. I work in nashville now, but live in Clarksville.... U go to the Peay?
Not having to download it to my computer is good.  I'm having a hard time resisting.  Anyone with me?
Already tried it, firewall won't have it.
same here
Well if you have any type of IT security the ports should be blocked.  If not your working for an idiot company.  Oh and being VP of HR just means I have a lot more interesting things to look at while I am browsing your machine and personal drives...By the way nice pics of your lady you got on there... :shock:
Not anymore, used too back in the day. My sis just Graduated recently. I work in nashville now, but live in Clarksville.... U go to the Peay?
Thinking about going, I'm not sure, I still have to make a visit. Is there cool shit to do aroudn the town or is it boring? Is it a party school or more laidback and like nerdy?
Thinking about going, I'm not sure, I still have to make a visit. Is there cool censored to do aroudn the town or is it boring? Is it a party school or more laidback and like nerdy?
Clarksville is a decent size town like 100k.. AP is a pretty good school, a lot of shit to do on campus, always a party of some sort.... some bars downtown, but if you are comming from Orlando then Nashville would be the place to go to a really good club.. About 45 min south of Clarksville... It is not a huge party school, but you can always find something to do. If you need to hit the books at times then it is quite and relaxed enough to get you chit done.