This is a good thing ! We have all been waiting for improvements and this is certainly an improvement. The kinks and bugs will be worked out. Now, to the important stuff, mods- what promo code do I need to enter when signing up? Thank you...

Stop!  Hammer time.
I was gonna go with collaborate and listen..ice is back with a brand new invention, somethings gotta hhold of me tightly flow like a "hawk room?" daily and nightly.will it ever stop? yo I dont know, turn off the mic and I'll blow, to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal (?) light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle.ok that was scary because I havent heard that song since I was 9.
Stop!  Hammer time.
I was gonna go with collaborate and listen..ice is back with a brand new invention, somethings gotta hhold of me tightly flow like a "hawk room?" daily and nightly.will it ever stop? yo I dont know, turn off the mic and I'll blow, to the extreme i rock a mic like a vandal (?) light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle.ok that was scary because I havent heard that song since I was 9.
yes, he was flowing like a hawk room....
Stop!  Hammer time.
It's Harpoon!
You don't need one.
so how do we know if we get the 100% charter member bonus?do we just use the same email address we got the email from DN today to register?sorry if this has been answered already couldnt find the answer.
You don't need one.
so how do we know if we get the 100% charter member bonus?do we just use the same email address we got the email from DN today to register?sorry if this has been answered already couldnt find the answer.
Just use the same email address - if you want to be sure, just chat online with their support staff to confirm it (that's what I did)