new look and poker room?

Neteller depositors can get an additional 10% on top of the first time deposit bonus as well as 10% any other time they make Neteller deposits.
I like this a lot.
Also, it says Charter Members get a 100% deposit bonus!
  • Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder where we can see the list of top posters as of that date.
There's a link in the "Members" or "Search" feature on the left hand side. I don't know which one. Try em out. I'm, like, 2nd, though. :club:
Yea but if we went by "quality" of posts, you would have to be at least #5. :D
Can Someone let me know once they sign up...im a cm..but want in STRAIGHT AWAY!!!!Will i use my existing log in?
Not sure. I assume further instructions will be sent out after Daniel's conference. Wait for, like, 24 hours.
Cool thanx Champ..... :shock: In the words of a fallin Aussie "Im Excited"

The catch:In December 2005, Daniel Negreanu sold the domain www.fullcontactpoker.com to Big Stack Enterprises (BSE), a Curacao corporation. He then signed a consulting agreement with BSE to help guide many new and exciting changes to FCP. BSE currently utilizes trusted and reliable software from the prestigious On Game Network, allowing FCP members to play poker against one another for play and real money.

I'm #561 in posts, and I don't have that many posts, so a lot of people will be able to play in the tournies based on the number of posts... but it is as of Nov 20th, so maybe I was further down than that.

I do wonder what this means for the FCP we all know and love.Is this a poker community with a poker site or a poker site with a forum?
The community was here first. It's the community with a poker site.This means a TON more work for us moderators, though.

I know this has been discussed a little on here, but I'm curious as to what other people might do. I think I'm going to give it at least a day or two before I sign up for the site. Just in case there are special instructions that will be sent out to charter members.

I know this has been discussed a little on here, but I'm curious as to what other people might do.  I think I'm going to give it at least a day or two before I sign up for the site.  Just in case there are special instructions that will be sent out to charter members.
I don't know, some of the more popular posters may want to at least sign up for the poker room and create a user name soon before some a$$ takes their sn.
I know this has been discussed a little on here, but I'm curious as to what other people might do.  I think I'm going to give it at least a day or two before I sign up for the site.  Just in case there are special instructions that will be sent out to charter members.
i plan on waiting a day or 2...or at least untill daniel mentions something here or in his blog for just that reason. Im also really interested to hear more about this protege thing
So... can we make our own account on here if we have an account on PokerRoom already?
Yeah what he said!!! :club:
Yes, you CAN make a new account. PokerRoom allows you to make a new account on every one of their skins, I believe.

Announcements