**official: i got an invite to toronto fcp party**

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first party where I'm not sure what name to introduce myself as.
i'd suggest "dreamcaster"simply because people still call me royal tour even after the FCP weekend
"Royal Tour's Groupie"
i'd suggest "dreamcaster"simply because people still call me royal tour even after the FCP weekend
"Royal Tour's Groupie"
Don't hate becuase I didn't start up a MarionSauce Fan Club. I would have but the wife would kick my ass.I guess that makes me a secret Sauce fan. (easy on the FYP posts please)
Gloyner is what 90% of my friend's refer to me as, so not a stretch to introduce myself as that I suppose.

I just checked my e-mail and I had one. Lucky I didn't forget to check it! I'll see you guys there I guess. (10:12PM and #1156 if anyone is still looking at those things)

Okay, for those of you who are going tomorrow. The Leafs are playing against LA! So I propose that we all wear Maple Leaf jerseys and cheer against Jason Allison's old team and that douche bag Sean Avery.

Okay, for those of you who are going tomorrow. The Leafs are playing against LA! So I propose that we all wear Maple Leaf jerseys and cheer against Jason Allison's old team and that douche bag Sean Avery.
:club: "douche bag"...hee hee hee
Ya gotta love a woman who'll say douche bag! :shock:

Hi all, I got my invite to daniel's party and i'm on my way tomorrow, by greyhound bus for a 4 hr ride then a stay at the days inn in TO.I'm so jazzed about it, i'm bringing some WPT playing cards for DN to sign so I can give to my friends at the poker parlour.JackTheCat :club: IT'S ALL GOOD!! 8)

Hi all,  I got my invite to daniel's party and i'm on my way tomorrow, by greyhound bus for a 4 hr ride then a stay at the days inn in TO.I'm so jazzed about it, i'm bringing some WPT playing cards for DN to sign so I can give to my friends at the poker parlour.JackTheCat  :club:  IT'S ALL GOOD!!   8)
i was gonna try to get my soiled underwear signed, but your idea sounds better.

"that douche bag Sean Avery"Easy now. That is no way for a nice lady to be speaking now is it??Sean Avery is a friend of mine and a fellow Torontonian. He really is a good/funny guy when you see him in person. He doesn't have a problem saying what is on his mind which has got him into trouble in the past. But he usually means well. He doesn't mind parting it up once in a while either!!!

Okay' date=' for those of you who are going tomorrow. The Leafs are playing against LA! So I propose that we all wear Maple Leaf jerseys and cheer against Jason Allison's old team and that douche bag Sean Avery.[/quote']what a great idea, I was gonna wear my full tilt shirt but I have a vintage steve thomas jersey, maybe I will wear that. I wonder if Daniel can get Steve Thomas to sign it? lolJackTheCat
For the first time in my life, I wish I were Canadian.
you've obviously never smoked canadian pot. i was in buffalo on the weekend, and im pretty sure that wasnt the 'windex sativa' strain i was sampling. american dope is -EV.
For the first time in my life, I wish I were Canadian.
you've obviously never smoked canadian pot. i was in buffalo on the weekend, and im pretty sure that wasnt the 'windex sativa' strain i was sampling. american dope is -EV.
Guess I'll have to plan a trip to Canada soon. :wink:
I got an invite and I am scheduled to work. I quit my job last week so Im in the 2 week notice period. F work. Thats all I have to say.Wooooo
Remember, you're not unemployed, you're now a professional poker player!
guess what. I lost my job in June and I am now a professional grinder at the 3-6 limit and making more now than when i worked 4 days a week, yay. It's a great tax free life in canada (for gambling winnings that is)JackTheCatIt's all good!

Okay.. so I'm leaving NJ right now because it's going to snow here tonight. I got a room for tonight and tommorow at the Days Inn in Downtown Toronto. Hopefully I will be able to get on the internet on my laptop there so I can check with you guys so we can meet up somewhere before the party. The the poster who asked for some white castle... unfortunately down in south jersey there are no white castles... my bad!