drinking + poker = bad

it boggles my mind how people get wasted and get behind a weel...how dare you you selfish jerk, you couldve killed someone...im glad you lost your bankroll, and i hope your bank accout gets drained and you fall into debt paying all the fines and lawyer fees...

Yeah, I really censored everything up last night. First, I got loaded, and decided I wasn't too drunk to play poker. Playing NL 600, I managed to lose $6000 (my entire online bankroll), in about an hour and a half.Then, I decided that I needed to go out and play blackjack to win it back, even though I was extremely drunk, and the roads have been terrible. Well, I crashed my car into a tree, got a DUI, and spent the night in the hospital.I cashed out enough money when I was ahead that I'm sure I'll be able to rebuild my poker bankroll eventually (I've got around $5000 in my bank account from poker), but getting my license suspended and possibly getting kicked out of school (due to the three strikes policy) should be tons of fun.
Give your head a shake, playing online poker drunk and losing your entire bankroll is dumb enough but getting behind the wheel and risking your life and the lives of others is just f'ing retarded. I hope you learned your lesson and you are lucky no one got seriously injured or killed!
Not true,My attorney got all the charges dropped and i didn't have to do shit.he cost $2,500 however.Good Day.
That's rarely the case. You'll need witnesses and other evidence to get those charges dropped. From what Iggy's told us so far, he's f'ed.

i still want to know why anyone would think the solution to blowing your poker bankroll is to play blackjackits like the single dumbest thing ive read on here that wasnt posted by theredpill douche

I keep a laptop and a bottle of Jim Bean in my car to "entertain" me during my commute home from work (2 hours). It really puts me on tilt when some asshole driver cuts me off. I end up taking a swig of whiskey and chasing every gutshot until I put a bad beat on someone to calm me down. This tilting is -EV for my bankroll. Any suggestions?
I'm in the library writing a final paper and i just about crapped my pants reading this post, now the whole library is looking at me and wondering what is so funny about the Spanish Civil War

I am more aggressive after several drinks. Every win and final table has either been when drinking or sick.And let me get this straight...WAZZU is now kicking kids out for drinking?!?!? What is next? Not allowing people to cow-tip your cheerleaders?-LarrelUW Alum

Do Us Both A Favor And Jerk Off Instead!!! I swear to god, this works. A few times I've logged on having completely forgotten about it and 1. laughed hysterically 2. jerked off insteadClassic LMAO

Ive been there on the drunk poker side. Ive flushed my online bank roll many a time playing drunk, and when I wake up I dont know why I did it. When I drink I have the impulse to play poker and its stupid. I always manage to rebound and havent done it for quite sometime now, but I know how it is. Good luck man.

I keep a laptop and a bottle of Jim Bean in my car to "entertain" me during my commute home from work (2 hours).  It really puts me on tilt when some asshole driver cuts me off. I end up taking a swig of whiskey and chasing every gutshot until I put a bad beat on someone to calm me down. This tilting is -EV for my bankroll. Any suggestions?
I'm in the library writing a final paper and i just about crapped my pants reading this post, now the whole library is looking at me and wondering what is so funny about the Spanish Civil War
am at the library too and laughing my ass off! and people are looking at m all weird , probably woundering what is so funny being n the library?

If you can convice yourself to drop down a bit playing low limit 7 stud is great drunk. You barely have to pay attention, can watch tv and just play tight and you'll make money most of the time. The holdem and Omaha bad beats set me on tilt when I'm drinking. Especially limit holdem, I blew 600 in one night last week. Trying to stick to the stud tables when drinking now. oh yeah and DONT DRINK AND DRIVE if you dont kill someone you will get caught eventually.

i still want to know why anyone would think the solution to blowing your poker bankroll is to play blackjackits like the single dumbest thing ive read on here that wasnt posted by theredpill douche
When I read that quote by the original poster about Blackjack, I took it as he was so drunk that he actually thought he could do better at Blackjack. So he was really expressing how drunk he was rather than justifying that Blackjack was a better game to play.
When I read that quote by the original poster about Blackjack, I took it as he was so drunk that he actually thought he could do better at Blackjack. So he was really expressing how drunk he was rather than justifying that Blackjack was a better game to play.
uh. still idiotic if you ask me.