War in Iraq...

that a boy, keep going backwards as fast as you can.cant bring up any facts so you start to say its ok that bush lied and its ok that people are dying because of greed...keep laughing.
Ok find the quote where George Bush lied and post it.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllare you serious??you dont remember him talking about weapons of mass destruction and how sadam was a threat to the united states?or what about the link between sadam and bin laden and 911?if you need some quoetes...check out this new site, its called google.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddam is a dangerous and vile dictator.The people of Iraq deserve a better way of life, not like the one most Iraqis had under Saddam's regime.Agree or disagree with the basis for going, leaving at this point, with the government in infancy and the army not ready to stand on its own yet, would surrender all progress that has been made thus far and throw the country to the wolves still waiting to take it.
you_win_the_prize.jpgSW.
that a boy, keep going backwards as fast as you can.cant bring up any facts so you start to say its ok that bush lied and its ok that people are dying because of greed...keep laughing.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllare you serious??you dont remember him talking about weapons of mass destruction and how sadam was a threat to the united states?or what about the link between sadam and bin laden and 911?if you need some quoetes...check out this new site, its called google.
I remember him saying that intelligence said that Iraqi's had WMD's. That wasn't a lie. That's what he was told by USA, Russian, British, Israeli, and French intelligence agencies. When that many people tell you the sky is falling you better look up.I remember Bill Clinton saying the same thing. I remember Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and many others agreeing with him. I guess they all lied too.If Sadam hadn't been gotten rid of then the pussies in the UN would have gotten tired, lifted the sanctions and he would be there right now reconstituting his WMD programs without inspections and we would be in deep do-do. Is that what you would have wanted?

Oh that was quite clever...Taking me laughing at the fact that someone is surprised and put off that the government probably used lies to help build upon what facts they did have to make a case to the public, and then twisting that into me laughing at our troops for dying.Michael Moore? Is that you???I respect what our troops do far more than the average Joe, don't be so quick and nit-witted to throw around some baseless accusation like that.The hindsight arguement as to whether weapons of mass destruction were in Saddams grasp.... another true pioneer of arguementative genius.While the government twisted some facts to make the case against Saddam having weapons or having the capability to make them seem more concrete, there was still plenty of evidence that DID point to him at least having the capability. This was the main "selling point" they used for an American public that had terrorism and WMD on the brain, combine that with the oil, the crimes against humanity and the utter defiance in the face of the DS treaty by Saddam.... well, to me there were PLENTY of reasons to go.But no, me laughing at the death of troops and discrediting anything I say because I recognize lying as a clear and necessary evil in EVERY government in the world. . . no, stick with that, really its good stuff.

I remember him saying that intelligence said that Iraqi's had WMD's. That wasn't a lie. That's what he was told by USA, Russian, British, Israeli, and French intelligence agencies. When that many people tell you the sky is falling you better look up.I remember Bill Clinton saying the same thing. I remember Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and many others agreeing with him. I guess they all lied too.If Sadam hadn't been gotten rid of then the pussies in the UN would have gotten tired, lifted the sanctions and he would be there right now reconstituting his WMD programs without inspections and we would be in deep do-do. Is that what you would have wanted?
I tend to lean to the left on more issues than not, but I have to say, this post is 100 percent correct. Yes, the war hasn't gone as planned, but it ain't ALL Bush's fault. He wasn't the only one in support of the war, in fact, just about everyone was. Anyone remember a little guy named Hitler? We were too slow to try and put him down and look what happened. US government is HEAVILY criticized for that one, so now our gov't. is forced to be more decisive on these matters, so we went in after Saddam, which was the right thing to do. Do I think we should be trying to find a way out of there now?? Yeah, probably, but to say the war was a mistake is just wrong.
he was told before going to war that there was no evidence...if he had waited for any real "evidence", there would have been no war...he did not care, he did not want to wait, he just wanted to go...clinton and kerry were not in the white house and did not have acces s to the info bush had...they supported the war based on the idea of sadam having weapons of masdestruction...i would not be suprised if bush was involved with 911...no sw
If you can't see the fact that the overwhelming majority of the population in the country was left without basic needs like water, plumbing, electricity, etc., and that the Sunis that Saddam took care of in a handful of cities like Iraq don't even come close to giving an accurate representation of the situation there; if you can't understand what quality of life they will have when the reconstruction is over; if you can't look to the future and live purly in the now, and make all subsequent decisions based on what things are currently like;if you can't understand the simple concept of terrorists bombers and sympathizers being an incredibly small percentage of the people of Iraq, and whats more that many of those bombers and insurgents are of non-Iraqi origin and only want to halt the process towards freedom;if you can't see that these people, despite the attacks and bombings, freely sign up to police their own country to aid the Allies in establishing security, can't see the greatness of women finally having some sort of voice in the country, can't relate to the beauty of the people of Iraq coming together to draft a constitution and government that will fairly represent them;and if you want to throw it all under the bus because of a minority fanatical voice, because of dead Americans, because gaining a friendly ally who will trade oil to us seems crooked, because of questionable politics....Then you are not worth talking to in my book. Good day.
Or you are merely a student of history, not a delusional utopian.
I tend to lean to the left on more issues than not, but I have to say, this post is 100 percent correct. Yes, the war hasn't gone as planned, but it ain't ALL Bush's fault. He wasn't the only one in support of the war, in fact, just about everyone was. Anyone remember a little guy named Hitler? We were too slow to try and put him down and look what happened. US government is HEAVILY criticized for that one, so now our gov't. is forced to be more decisive on these matters, so we went in after Saddam, which was the right thing to do. Do I think we should be trying to find a way out of there now?? Yeah, probably, but to say the war was a mistake is just wrong.
he did not have full support....the country was divided before we even went...now, bushs approval rating in in the 30's and declining...andf more then half the country believes that he is dishonest.
i would not be suprised if bush was involved with 911...no sw
This is where you lose absolutely all remaining credibility in the eyes of almost every poster here.Good job.I've officially convinced myself to never bother responding to any political discussion with a mental-midget like yourself ever again.
:!: Wow, I don't even know how to respond to this. Since you are so big on "lies" and "evidence", I'm sure you will be providing us with supporting evidence backing up this theory of yours soon. Ya, didn't think so.What a credit to the species you are. Hopefully natural selection will kick in soon.--RuffRidr
This is where you lose absolutely all remaining credibility in the eyes of almost every poster here.Good job.I've officially convinced myself to never bother responding to any political discussion with a mental-midget like yourself ever again.
we had bin laden cornered, why do you think he was able to get away?if he got caught, bush would never have been able to go to iraq...bush is a greedy lil fck who cares about noone but himself, it would not suprise me if he was involved with 911...and even if he wasnt, i promise you he was happy when it happened...but, youre just a brainwashed sheep that cant think for himself, you need to be told what to think by the someone/something else...
he was told before going to war that there was no evidence...
Wow are you just making it up as you go? By whom, where and when?
:!: Wow, I don't even know how to respond to this. Since you are so big on "lies" and "evidence", I'm sure you will be providing us with supporting evidence backing up this theory of yours soon. Ya, didn't think so.What a credit to the species you are. Hopefully natural selection will kick in soon.--RuffRidr
Read his words, "i would not be suprised"http://www.sacredearth.org/7_billoin_law_suite.html
we had bin laden cornered, why do you think he was able to get away?if he got caught, bush would never have been able to go to iraq...bush is a greedy lil fck who cares about noone but himself, it would not suprise me if he was involved with 911...and even if he wasnt, i promise you he was happy when it happened...but, youre just a brainwashed sheep that cant think for himself, you need to be told what to think by the someone/something else...
There you go folks a fine product of the American public school system.I'm done with this moron.
lol..i didnt say he did, what i said was i would not be suprised at all if he did.if i went home today and put on cnn, and they were showing him getting arrested because of new evidence found on him plotting 911, it would not suprise me..
When someone is out of excuses or out of frustrations, they say something like,"I'm done with this moron.You're a dumbassThat may be the most ignorant post I have ever read in my life.Then you are not worth talking to in my book."Found one of these in my posts?
loll...yah...they have no argument, so they just say im done with this moron that went to a public school...ironiclly, i went to a private school, but thats beside the point..
When someone is out of excuses or out of frustrations, they say something like,"I'm done with this moron.You're a dumbassThat may be the most ignorant post I have ever read in my life.Then you are not worth talking to in my book."Found one of these in my posts?
First correct thing you have said. You were right with frustration. Frustration with trying to have a conversation with someone who is so far off the deep end then there is no longer a point in wasting keystrokes.
How does a student of history not understand where all this, unchecked, leads?
And by "all this" you refer to the incredibly successful containment of Saddam Hussein?Or are you referring to a war of choice being waged by a vocally Christian regime against a Muslim country, i.e. a war that to Muslims throughout the world appears to be a crusade against their religion?

When someone is unable to understand the logic or validity of your arguements, that's when people give up. What's the point.And way to defend him Jack.See how many people would be "done" with me if I made an outrageous statement like "there was no holocaust" or "FDR secretly aided Hitler."Way to ally yourself with a total bozo.

When someone is unable to understand the logic or validity of your arguements, that's when people give up.  What's the point.And way to defend him Jack.See how many people would be "done" with me if I made an outrageous statement like "there was no holocaust" or "FDR secretly aided Hitler."Way to ally yourself with a total bozo.
go home and put on the tv so you know what to think next...then come back and post.
First correct thing you have said. You were right with frustration. Frustration with trying to have a conversation with someone who is so far off the deep end then there is no longer a point in wasting keystrokes.
i cant believe you just replied to his post with THAT :club:
How does a student of history not understand where all this, unchecked, leads?
And by "all this" you refer to the incredibly successful containment of Saddam Hussein?Yea, the mass graves and way he ran that country were fantastic examples of containment. I'm disappointed in you MK.Or are you referring to a war of choice being waged by a vocally Christian regime against a Muslim country, i.e. a war that to Muslims throughout the world appears to be a crusade against their religion?So you are saying that we can't wage war on any country that has a different religious base then we do? Maybe it seems like a war against all Muslims because the people in charge of those countries make it out to look like that. Next thing you'll say is that we shouldn't have gone to war with Germany because the people in our country who were German would be offended (extreme yes, but identical logic to this). MK, whats the deal man? You usually bring a much more inteligent and meaningful arguement then this load of bull.