i have a problem guys....

ok so step 1, so i hear is admitting you have a problem...ok ok...i admit it, i have a very small gambling problem...and apparently i suck, i keep thinking i will get better, but i guess my days are numbered as a half-way decent player and now im a donk....i'm just trying to get those damn 500 points for the poker source thing on UB and well i just keep losing money, its like a carnival game or something, its not even about the money, i just want the 500 points and i will stop playing...its a goal of mine, i have to, i dont even care what i get from poker source, I JUST NEED IT!!!!god, i need help....ugh.....sorry to waste you time, but dammit man, just dammit.....

Yeah, pull the plug dude and stop playing for a good long time (if not forever). IMHO Poker is only good for people with a good firm handle on the variance, the luck, the math, etc.Once you cross the line into donk land with some compulsive behavior, just quit. Poker -- especially online -- isn't worth it. Play Yahoo billiards or something to let out the competitive urges, but just quit poker and get well.

You've obviously set your goals at those 500 points. And what did we all learn as kids? Set goals, and then achieve goals. If you stop now, you're nothing but a quitter. What would you rather be, broke, or a no goal acheiving quitter? Think about it.sw

Guest Zach6668
You've obviously set your goals at those 500 points. And what did we all learn as kids? Set goals, and then achieve goals. If you stop now, you're nothing but a quitter. What would you rather be, broke, or a no goal acheiving quitter? Think about it.sw
I have to say that I think the small sized sw is unfair to the newbs. They don't see it. And we sure wouldn't want someone taking this advice seriously. Maybe I'm just deliriously tired, but for their sake, it's not fair...God damn I'm tired...It would be funny if I put a tiny sw after this... lolGood night...

Those bonuses make the websites money.. I once had an uncle that was collecting budweiser points to get a "free" poolstick. He became an alcoholic trying to get that poolstick. Not to mention he probably had $5500 in a $10 poolstick.. QUIT NOW AND BUY YOURSELF THAT IPOD, ITLL BE CHEAPER.... :shock:

I have to say that I think the small sized sw is unfair to the newbs. They don't see it. And we sure wouldn't want someone taking this advice seriously. Maybe I'm just deliriously tired, but for their sake, it's not fair...God damn I'm tired...It would be funny if I put a tiny sw after this... lolGood night...
Personally I think the whole SW concept sucks. If people are too stupid to work it out for themselves then tough titties.

Quit playing for money and go to the points games or points sit-n-gos. Other than that I'd like to invite you to a tourney I'm playing in this weekend.......