the perfect "poker related" job.

ok This is not... I repeat NOT advertisement or spam. I'm just stoked and want your CONSTRUCTIVE suggestions.I just landed a job as the regional director for World Tavern Poker. Its a national freeroll poker league with over 26,000 members (at last count)This is perfect.I get to use my love of the game use my degree (imagine that) my natural talents PLUS I still have enough freedom to continue online play and live playnot to mention quarterly company trips to Vegas and AC!!!all I can say is NUTS!check it out. http://www.worldtavernpoker.com and let me know what you think. I'd love to get other poker players opinions on ways to improve.Please direct CONSTRUCTIVE comments or questions to brent@worldtavernpoker.com

I'm trying to be happy for you, but I'm writing this as I sit in my cube & put covers on my TPS Reports. So forgive me if the best I can do is say I'm really jealous & I hope you get mono.Mostly just kidding about the mono...

I'm trying to be happy for you, but I'm writing this as I sit in my cube & put covers on my TPS Reports. So forgive me if the best I can do is say I'm really jealous & I hope you get mono.Mostly just kidding about the mono...
Did you get the memo?

Meh. Come to Colorado, then we'll talk. Good luck. I worked for a company running a bar tournament. Started out awesome. I got paid $150 a week for running, keeping track of winners, scheduling dealers, etc. I never worked more than six hours a week, and I could also drink and eat whatever I wanted. The bar was attached to a pizza and wing joint, which suited me fine. I also got a free bar tab. This was a major perk for me, because I like my 7&7 to look like apple juice, and I drink it as such. When I am not drinking 7&7, I drink Crown. Straight up. Anyway, I wish I would have put those perks on paper, because after a few months my food got taken away, and after that they only wanted to pay for draft beer. Then they found two regular customers who would deal for five hours for a free draft beer bar tab. Oh well. Moral of the post? Get a contract, and be explicit as to your responsibilities.

ddi you get the memo?
I thought you already moved to Vegas??what the hell is going on here.P.S.   Smacciemac  does anyone else get reminded of smash when u see this name?
No. Just you.
oh ya, ,well "did u get the memo" was already posted 5 posts before yours.so blaaaahhhh to you pooppy pants
I thought you already moved to Vegas??what the hell is going on here.P.S.   Smacciemac  does anyone else get reminded of smash when u see this name?
No. Just you.
oh ya, ,well "did u get the memo" was already posted 5 posts before yours.so blaaaahhhh to you pooppy pants
I have no witty response so I'm just going to sit here and stick my tongue out at you. Take that.
No. Just you.
I have no witty response so I'm just going to sit here and stick my tongue out at you. Take that.
I'll take it and...... :twisted:
No. Just you.
I'll take it and...... :twisted:
that's what i was hoping for :wink:
I thought you already moved to Vegas??what the hell is going on here.
Nope. My wife is overseas (at her parents) and shes not back until Dec. 14th. We aren't moving until the first of the year. She doesn't start her PhD program until next fall. The move won't matter as my position is not a typical "Office job. " Besides, my region is the west half of the US.