2005 toc, and hellmuth is certifiably psychotic

Hoyt Corkins pushed all-in against Jdags with 7/8 for 10 zillion chips when the blinds were relatively low.  Worst play ever.  Donkey.
that is a big whole in his game imo, that is a play more suited for quickly rising blind structures and not meant for deep stack poker. To call him a donkey is retarded because he has a wpt title and has made a buttload of final tables recently. HE gets a little ahead of himself at times but he is a solid player and much better than most who criticize him.

This seems like a horribly written article to me with missing information, wrong information, wrong terminology, uninformed analysis and pukey sensatonalism...this guy really gets paid by ESPN to write and cover poker?P.

Phil said that it was incredibly unlucky for him to finally have a hand to counter Corkins all in move and he was unlucky to be up against AA.  He was unlucky to be up against AA.  Why is it that MM can suckout with AQ against AK (extremely lucky) and no one holds that against him...
extremely?really?
..., whereas if that was PH he would be a donkey?
Cuz PH was against AA with his AQ.Mikey was only against AK.Now that is extreme.
Hellmuth: I called an all-in with AQ against AA and lost. No one in the world can know how bad of a suckout that is and how unlucky I got. Everybody else is a chump, and I'm Phil Hellmuth.
Phil wasn't saying anything even close to that...obviously you have a tough time reading.
Phil was the best player at the table. You have no idea if he was outplayed. He had A/Q 3-handed against a hyper aggressive player and raised him all-in. No problems there.No coincidence that he's finished 2nd and 3rd in the TOC the last 2 years.
I didn't think it was a bad play either, considering what was happening at the table. He happened to run into a maniac when said maniac happened to have a hand. Bad luck.

All that article did was show was how much of an a-s that DannenDonk is. Also how right Hellmuth was about the fact that no one should have to take hours of abuse at the the final table...(someone will say thats hypocricy from him but its not, an outburst after a suckout isnt the same as constant abuse from 2 players over hours) and even still it never put him on Tilt.Other that Mike bluffing Phil with a crap hand, everytime Phil and Mike tangled Phil got the best of him....and to the guy who said that Phils play has stagnated...lets see heads up win, multiple cashes and 2 final tables at World Series, 3rd place at TOC not to bad for a guy who doesnt play the full tour schedule...if thats stagnet what would you call Daniels game lately then?