phil hellmuth favorite all time moment

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few favorite Hellmuth moments. In fact, I have 9 of them. Anyone care to take a guess at what they are????
1. censored2.you3.stupid4.jackass5.nobody6.likes7.you8.go9.away
hahaah kowboykoop getting flamed by a newbie.

i think it's really funny that the guy went all in on him KJ and says "ive seen worse." and Phil goes not from me you haven't. You can gorrect me if I'm wrong but wasn't KJ the exact same hand that Antonio Esfandiari bust him out with at the WPT Horseshoe when Esfandiari turned over KQ? I love when the jack comes on the river and you can see Phil's heart breaking on tv. and he goes "that's donkey stuff."

I have a few favorite Hellmuth moments. In fact, I have 9 of them. Anyone care to take a guess at what they are????
OOOHHH no, sorry, good try though, pretty close.Here is the correct answer.-May-89 $ 10,000 No Limit Hold'em World Championship20th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1989, Las Vegas 1st $ 755,000 -May-92 $ 5,000 Limit Hold'em23rd World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1992, Las Vegas 1st $ 168,000 -Apr-93 $ 1,500 No Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 161,400 -May-93 $ 2,500 No Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 173,000 -May-93 $ 5,000 Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 138,000 -May-97 $ 3,000 Hold'em Pot Limit28th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1997, Las Vegas 1st $ 204,000 -Apr-01 $ 2,000 Texas Hold'em (no limit)32nd World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2001, Las Vegas 1st $ 316,5 -Apr-03 $ 2,500 Limit Hold'em34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $ 171,400 -May-03 $ 3,000 No Limit Hold'em34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $ 410,860 Once again, nice try and thanks for playing.Also, lots of people like me. They really, really like me. One day, you will like me too. Also, funny that you still can't figure out how to drop an f-bomb on this site yet.Also...I am cool.ZING!!!!!!
hahaah kowboykoop getting flamed by a newbie.
wow, I can't believe you STILL find it funny that I get flamed, seeing as how I get flamed pretty much every single day....yet, I don't care. Have fun laughing with yourself.Oh, and are you ready for your Raiders to be owned again???
OOOHHH no, sorry, good try though, pretty close.Here is the correct answer.-May-89 $ 10,000 No Limit Hold'em World Championship20th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1989, Las Vegas 1st $ 755,000 -May-92 $ 5,000 Limit Hold'em23rd World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1992, Las Vegas 1st $ 168,000 -Apr-93 $ 1,500 No Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 161,400 -May-93 $ 2,500 No Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 173,000 -May-93 $ 5,000 Limit Hold'em24th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1993, Las Vegas 1st $ 138,000 -May-97 $ 3,000 Hold'em Pot Limit28th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 1997, Las Vegas 1st $ 204,000 -Apr-01 $ 2,000 Texas Hold'em (no limit)32nd World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2001, Las Vegas 1st $ 316,5 -Apr-03 $ 2,500 Limit Hold'em34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $ 171,400 -May-03 $ 3,000 No Limit Hold'em34th World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2003, Las Vegas 1st $ 410,860 Once again, nice try and thanks for playing.Also, lots of people like me. They really, really like me. One day, you will like me too. Also, funny that you still can't figure out how to drop an f-bomb on this site yet.Also...I am cool.ZING!!!!!!
Don't you hate it when you make a defense post but it's not funny so you have to edit it? OK I'm sorry I do like you

Phil, Chan, and Ledderer at the TOC. I think Chan pushes with 6s, Phil folds AQ, and Ledderer calls with AJ. Phil tells Howard he folded AQ and Howard gets annoyed. A Q hits on the flop and Phil says to himself "Damn Phil, you just play too good for yourself sometimes."

I have a few favorite Hellmuth moments. In fact' date=' I have 9 of them. Anyone care to take a guess at what they are????[/quote']1. censored2.you3.stupid4.jackass5.nobody6.likes7.you8.go9.away
OOOHHH no' date=' sorry, good try though, pretty close.Here is the correct answer.-May-5-89 Our first date.-May-12-89 2nd Date. Got a kiss good night.-Apr-19-89 3rd Date. We went to make out point.-May-23-89 4th Date. I let him feel me up. I think Im falling in love.-May-26-89 5th Date. I finally give it up. He said we couldnt go out anymore if I didnt.-May-29-89 6th Date. Everything is great. We're going steady now.-Apr-01-89 Thing are starting to level off. Its not as exciting anymore, and he looks gross with his shirt off in the light.-Apr-03-89 Phil is a great guy but I think we are starting to grow apart.-Apr-07-89 Our fling is over. He says his true love is calling him. He can only be a slave to one master...Poker. I will still love him forever and champion his cause on internet poker boards the world around.Once again, nice try and thanks for playing.Also, I know nobody likes me. They really, really don't like me. One day, you will like me even less. Also, funny that you still can't figure out how to drop an f-bomb on this site yet.Also...I am not cool.ZING!!!!!![/quote']Sorry, I couldnt resist. And Im bored.
I have a few favorite Hellmuth moments. In fact' date=' I have 9 of them. Anyone care to take a guess at what they are????[/quote']1. censored2.you3.stupid4.jackass5.nobody6.likes7.you8.go9.away
OOOHHH no' date=' sorry, good try though, pretty close.Here is the correct answer.-May-5-89 Our first date.-May-12-89 2nd Date. Got a kiss good night.-Apr-19-89 3rd Date. We went to make out point.-May-23-89 4th Date. I let him feel me up. I think Im falling in love.-May-26-89 5th Date. I finally give it up. He said we couldnt go out anymore if I didnt.-May-29-89 6th Date. Everything is great. We're going steady now.-Apr-01-89 Thing are starting to level off. Its not as exciting anymore, and he looks gross with his shirt off in the light.-Apr-03-89 Phil is a great guy but I think we are starting to grow apart.-Apr-07-89 Our fling is over. He says his true love is calling him. He can only be a slave to one master...Poker. I will still love him forever and champion his cause on internet poker boards the world around.Once again, nice try and thanks for playing.Also, I know nobody likes me. They really, really don't like me. One day, you will like me even less. Also, funny that you still can't figure out how to drop an f-bomb on this site yet.Also...I am not cool.ZING!!!!!![/quote']Sorry, I couldnt resist. And Im bored.
eh, this could have been better. A bit lame. Nice try though. Probably better the first eight times this type of joke has been used, but whatever.
Phil, Chan, and Ledderer at the TOC. I think Chan pushes with 6s, Phil folds AQ, and Ledderer calls with AJ. Phil tells Howard he folded AQ and Howard gets annoyed. A Q hits on the flop and Phil says to himself "Damn Phil, you just play too good for yourself sometimes."
haha I forgot about that one. I would have to go with the yoga segment...him talking about becoming a calmer better "phil"
What about when he gets busted at the 2005 WSOP and says that the guy "can't even spell poker" and that he was "trying to catch a flight." That's probably my favorite.
Bingo, that is my favorite.