dn playing above his bankroll?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he *ever* went broke, he would have a looooooooooong line of friends/colleagues just waiting to lend him some money for a piece of his assction.
fyp
I just sold Daniel 2,000,000 play chips on UB for $60!
thats fu*king awesome
No, It's not fucking awesome.
....wow, what a comeback
Was it much of a comeforward to begin with?
it wasn't intended for you... it was between me and him.. so stop being an ass

There is one thing about this game we are all over looking. It is going to be a TV Series. I have full faith that Daniel knows what he is doing and that he will be fine. But the one thing i ponder is are these players getting any money for there participation or is it just exposure?

How much total bankroll does Daniel Negreanu have was the final Jeopardy question last night. Turd Ferguson correctly answered it to be Eleventy Billion. That's not even a number...............yet.
Yes, Turd F got the answer right but failed to write it in a form of a question. It's 11 brazillion not eleventy billion.
thats fu*king awesome
....wow, what a comeback
Norton was just fixing your post. You are not allowed to du*pe the fi*lters by using an *. You must learn to cuss like the rest of us or you may not cuss at all. The funny thing is that Norton was nudging you towards enlightenment in the area of filter hacking and you just fuck it all up.
Just curious if anyone thought buying in for $1M is a little high for Daniels bankroll. Daniel plays mostly tourneys and his career earnings are about 6.5M. Add a few million to that and I would think DN is worth maybe 9 or 10 million tops. -Mark
As I understand it, DN plays mostly cash games, not mostly tournaments.
thats fu*king awesome
....wow, what a comeback
Norton was just fixing your post. You are not allowed to du*pe the fi*lters by using an *. You must learn to cuss like the rest of us or you may not cuss at all. The funny thing is that Norton was nudging you towards enlightenment in the area of filter hacking and you just censored it all up.
thats my bad then, i was unaware, i didn't even notice it wasn't cenceredfucking ... thats what it says...i'm confused
Can you guys say staked? Noone thought of this?
I didn't, that's for sure. I would venture to say that he is not being staked. I don't think that Daniel would post that he was buying in for 1 million if he was being staked. Usually, when people play limits of that magnititude they get "pieced" out, not staked. I really don't think that's the case here though. But Daniel's a big boy, and he knows what he's doing. If he's playing challenge matches for 500k a pop, I don't think that buying in for a million is something that he would need to be staked for.
What do you mean when you say "pieced" out?
Pieced out means that you put up x amount of dollars and someone else puts up the rest. It can be in any comination really. Say I was going to play for $100k. I would put up 50k, and two other people would put up 25k each. I own 50% of myself. And the other two own 25%. No make up, just a partner or partners essentially. Commonly ref'd to as "pieced out".

I just read the replies to this post and what I have to say is this: 1) I was in no way saying that Daniel shouldn't play in that game. Obviously he is great poker player and can make whatever decisons he wants, which are certainly more informed than mine.The whole point in making this post was to investigate the simple question of whether or not buying in for $1M is above Daniels bankroll.2) For all of you who said that we can't have any idea how much Daniel has; I think you are idiots. Its true that we cant put him on an exact number, but its not that hard to make a ballpark figure. Think about it. I defy anyone who says that DN has a massive bankroll ($20M+) to give some kind of explanation where all that money came from. Don't tell me that he makes a brazillion dollars from stacked, he doesnt own it, they just use his name. Dont tell me that he kills the big game for 3BB an hour for the last 5 years, those of us who read his blog know thats not true.