tjcloutier.com

Cant relieve that confidential information..haha.... :club: It will sell to the right person looking for it one day....my buddy owned ****-you.com and sold it to this guy for 96,000 can you believe that shit? I own around 70+ domain names tho its pretty much a hobby:)

Cant relieve that confidential information..haha.... :club:  It will sell to the right person looking for it one day....my buddy owned censored-you.com and sold it to this guy for 96,000 can you believe that censored?  I own around 70+ domain names tho its pretty much a hobby:D
Its a sad sad day.
Cant relieve that confidential information..haha.... :club:  It will sell to the right person looking for it one day....my buddy owned censored-you.com and sold it to this guy for 96,000 can you believe that censored?  I own around 70+ domain names tho its pretty much a hobby:)
Nope.

Just an FYIIf TJ wanted it. He could get it...The World International Property Organisation (WIPO) yesterday awarded the Lance Armstrong Foundation control of three domain names that include the 'livestrong' slogan popularised by the foundation's yellow fund-raising bracelets.The three domains - www.livestrongbracelets.net, www.talk-livestrong.com and mylivestrong.com - were registered by Chris Angeles of West Covina, California. WIPO found that Angeles had no rights in the 'Livestrong' trademark and in using the domain names for websites that sold custom silicone bracelets and replicas of the LAF's Livestrong bracelets he had registered and used the domain name in bad faith.But the guy seems very old school so I don't think he has anything to do with the Internet.

But the guy seems very old school so I don't think he has anything to do with the Internet.
very true....im surprised he doesnt have a website but i guess thats just not his generation.
Just an FYIIf TJ wanted it. He could get it...The World International Property Organisation (WIPO) yesterday awarded the Lance Armstrong Foundation control of three domain names that include the 'livestrong' slogan popularised by the foundation's yellow fund-raising bracelets.The three domains - www.livestrongbracelets.net, www.talk-livestrong.com and mylivestrong.com - were registered by Chris Angeles of West Covina, California. WIPO found that Angeles had no rights in the 'Livestrong' trademark and in using the domain names for websites that sold custom silicone bracelets and replicas of the LAF's Livestrong bracelets he had registered and used the domain name in bad faith.But the guy seems very old school so I don't think he has anything to do with the Internet.
i am glad some told him that. i really didnt feel like explaining it. actually i kind of hope tj reads this and deciedes to get it from you. then i could start a thread about you gettin owned by tj.
i am glad some told him that. i really didnt feel like explaining it. actually i kind of hope tj reads this and deciedes to get it from you. then i could start a thread about you gettin owned by tj.
YOU GOT SERVED

i hope he contacts him as well and gets his site for free from you...someone contact him...lolTrying to buy up website domains to sell for profit from people who might want it is so 1998-

I don't think TJ will get the domain for free unless he put a trademark on his name. People have been doing this for years, it's not like its shady or anything, just an investment.
Its also technically illegal i believe....
I don't think TJ will get the domain for free unless he put a trademark on his name. People have been doing this for years, it's not like its shady or anything, just an investment.
How so? there is no way that this could be enforced. Last year there was a man name Kerry Edwards who owned Kerryedwards.com and the dem party bought it from him for about 30 grand I think. He obviously didn't intend on that but there is no way they could pass a law that says something like "you cannot buy a domain name with the intent of selling it for a profit". I also think someone sold the pepsi.com site to them too, not positive though. It just seems like a smart buisness move to buy a domain name that you could posibly sell.

I'm pretty sure it has been proven in court by a number of celebrities taking control of domain names. Sure you could find a few stories on it via google.I know I had a domain literally stolen from me by Microsoft a year or so ago (I was also hoping to sell it, but in the meantime have a kickass email address - which was b.gates@microso..) they went to my Registrar and just got them to transfer it straight to them, I didn't find out until a couple weeks later. Bastards.

How so? there is no way that this could be enforced. Last year there was a man name Kerry Edwards who owned Kerryedwards.com and the dem party bought it from him for about 30 grand I think. He obviously didn't intend on that but there is no way they could pass a law that says something like "you cannot buy a domain name with the intent of selling it for a profit". I also think someone sold the pepsi.com site to them too, not positive though. It just seems like a smart buisness move to buy a domain name that you could posibly sell.
only because his name was kerry edwards for real, therefore he legitimately owned the website and for reason...read the post, there was a link and this has been covered....it is illegal

hummm... but what if you buy a domain name in say... 2005 and a company that starts up in 2006... wants your domain name for free... would you still have to give it over even though you made the domain name BEFORE the company existed? :twisted: :twisted:

The website that described cybersquatting only said something about copyrighted material which makes sense. Someones name is totally different. His website www.tjcloutier.com gives some information about him, so it's not a relatively useless page. I dont see how this is illegal at all.

It's not a matter of it being Illegal it's just a matter of who has the right to it. If TJ wanted it he could either sue you and take it away or pay you a fee just to get you out of his hair.I think he would sue and then go after your family!Good luck with that.

hummm... but what if you buy a domain name in say... 2005 and a company that starts up in 2006... wants your domain name for free... would you still have to give it over even though you made the domain name BEFORE the company existed?  :twisted:  :twisted:
hmmm... two words.flux capacitor