dan, why do all the pros hate barry greenstein?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that all the pros, including yourself, dislike this charity-giving man? Why doesn't he fit in with the rest of you? I am very curious to know why. Thanks.
Hiyou are functionally retarded.................(I stole that)Good Luck(that too)

You sir are an ass bag. Have you not read his blogs about the charities he does work with and how its like the best feeling in the world and everytime he does a charity event it just makes him want to do so many more.Just because someone doesnt donate 100% of their tournament winnings to a charity doesnt mean they dislike charity giving, amazing.And its "Dan" is it? Nice.Go click some buttons ....You-Are-****ing_Idiot.jpg

Why is it that all the pros, including yourself, dislike this charity-giving man? Why doesn't he fit in with the rest of you? I am very curious to know why. Thanks.
Hiyou are functionally retarded.................(I stole that)Good Luck(that too)
I may be functionally retarded, but does that take away my right for this question to be answered?

Some people dislike him, but it has nothing to do with his giving to charity. I've heard that he thinks he is the best player in the big game, and won't hesitiate to tell anyone. He has an enormous ego (again, from what I've seen on this forum) and has taken shots at Daniel saying that he is a much better player...... Just things like that I believe, I could be wrong.

Some people dislike him, but it has nothing to do with his giving to charity. I've heard that he thinks he is the best player in the big game, and won't hesitiate to tell anyone. He has an enormous ego (again, from what I've seen on this forum) and has taken shots at Daniel saying that he is a much better player...... Just things like that I believe, I could be wrong.
I want to hear it from the man himself!
Well in that case why'd you post on the forum, you obviously don't give a shit what we think, nor do we care what kinda of rectum vomit you spew out.PM "the man"
Poker players tend to have, shall we say, large egos.Greenstein's ego is even larger than average for poker players.What do you think happens when people with large egos sit and play cards for millions of dollars?
Well in that case why'd you post on the forum, you obviously don't give a censored what we think, nor do we care what kinda of rectum vomit you spew out.PM "the man"
Alright! I respect all your opinions and would like to hear what you all think, but I sure hope Daniel eventually replies.
Well in that case why'd you post on the forum, you obviously don't give a censored what we think, nor do we care what kinda of rectum vomit you spew out.PM "the man"
Alright! I respect all your opinions and would like to hear what you all think, but I sure hope Daniel eventually replies.
and you will continue to be defacated on.
Alright!  I respect all your opinions and would like to hear what you all think, but I sure hope Daniel eventually replies.
This is not a "Dear Daniel (or Dan since you seem to be on an extremely friendly basis with him)" website. It is a poker forum.
Alright!  I respect all your opinions and would like to hear what you all think, but I sure hope Daniel eventually replies.
This is not a "Dear Daniel (or Dan since you seem to be on an extremely friendly basis with him)" website. It is a man on man sex forum.

Can't there ever be a newb who actually reads the forums before making a fucking worthless post asking DN some idiotic question?I guess not.

Can't there ever be a newb who actually reads the forums before making a fucking worthless post asking DN some idiotic question?I guess not.
HAI did.

Be nice to newbs.We were all newbs once.There is no way Daniel would respond to this thread... and the reasons are obvious.Barry Greenstein has either stated or implied that he's been the biggest cash game winner over the last 5 years or so, and it simply isn't true.His ego beyond Terrence Owens-level proportions. It drips from his website, if you ever go visit it. www.barrygreenstein.comI don't think any of the top pros, including Daniel, especially HATE Greenstein.