Greetings!I am the administrator of www.menmaster.com, the official website of Men "The Master" Nguyen. As many of you know, Men is one of the most popular and successful players on the tournament circuit. Men has won over 75 tournaments, including six gold bracelets from the World Series of Poker. In fact, Men has the most all time WSOP cashes (49) ahead of Phil Hellmuth.Men is very excited about a new promotion on his website. If you open an account with any of the online poker rooms on Men's website (by clicking the banners), you will become a member of Men's affiliate team. Upon confirmation that you have played 250 raked hands, Men will send you a signed photo with a personal message. Team members earn points based on the revenue they generate. At the end of the year, the team member who has accumulated the most points will receive a limited edition poker chip set specially designed by Men and have the opportunity to play him heads up in an online poker room.Sign up today!http://www.menmaster.com

Greetings!  I am the administrator of
Greetings!Go Fuck yourself.

i dont know for a fact that men and his minions practice chip dumping, but im guessing that most people think they do. from the limited things ive heard i think hes a cheat, and of course if he is i applaud him and his guys for getting away with it for so long.

the best part about that post is the fact the he incorporated the comma into the web address so it doesn';t even work.... lol

Are there any cardplayer articles or any blogs talking about men's chip dumping exploits that anyobyd knows of?
Try the link below from 2001 on RGP. PMJackson mentioned this is one of his earlier posts but it's a pretty good read. I believe that this is the one and only time that Men actually posted on RGP as well. http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gamblin...70cea56d0155b45
Are there any cardplayer articles or any blogs talking about men's chip dumping exploits that anyobyd knows of?
Try the link below from 2001 on RGP. PMJackson mentioned this is one of his earlier posts but it's a pretty good read. I believe that this is the one and only time that Men actually posted on RGP as well. http://groups.google.com/group/rec.gamblin...70cea56d0155b45
wow, I had no idea about that. Respect for Daniel for not putting up with that crap and coming forward with it. And JJ's post is beyond badass.

after reading that my respect for DN grew a ton. Men is a cheat for sure. DN was really unfiltered back then! i feel that he has "arod"ized a bit now that the big money is moving around from sponsors, maybe a lil more politically correct as far as what he says. imagine the damage it would do to poker if something like the nhut tran incident got publicized now?

Do you still believe what you say here about Men the Master? Do you still believe what you say about Doyle? Do you play with either of them? Would you?btw, props for standing up for the truth

What you guys are ignoring about this, is that this is the worst promotion EVER. 250 hands, and you get a signed pic? The number one player, after a YEAR gets a chip set? HAHHAHAH that beats the crap out of instant bankroll, or rake back, lemme tell you hahahahha I don't care if Men does cheat, I love him.

Wow, that is some interesting sh*tI have one encounter with Men, at the WSOP this year I won a satellite to play in the first event (actually event #2, $1500 NLH) and waited in line for 3 over hours to sign up for the tourny (it was a zoo). Dutch Boyd and Scott Fischman were in the same line approx. 15 min behind us.When we were approx 10 minutes away, my buddy and I were talking about how the professionals have to wait in line just like us, Men walks up to the cashiers cage (without waiting in line) and spends the next 30 minutes presumably buying in for all of the events and for several people. It kind of sucked since the 10 minutes turned into about 20 more (the cashier's cage had only 2 people collecting money).

Just go and spam his site, he's giving away a poster with whatever you want on it to the best NWP ownage over there. It's kind of fun to take over a forum that isn't yours. You guys should give it a try

reading all this is scaring the chet out of me! how do we know men the master, russ, ect are not cheating online? they probably are and making a killing! was about to play a 50-5 tourney but now i feel like cashing out all my funds ugh why did i have to read all those post and comments.