november 2nd negreanu open main event!!!!!!

Well surprise surprise! Last week's Negreanu Open featured the skinny rapper himself, Daniel Negreanu! You just never know! This weeks tournament is now set up and accepting registrationsNegreanu Open Main Event Pokerstars Tourny/Private $10+$1 NLHE Wednesday November 2nd at 21:00 PM EST Tourny ID - 14327510Tourny PW - pancakesforpointsI will get the leaderboard website updated with the October 26th results sometime Thursday night.I think Spademan may have rapped up first position but there are 8 more slots still wide open. Remember there are alot of great prizes for the top 9 leaderboard winners including your choice of a copy of Stacked, DN autographed chipset, DN autographed Hockey Jersey, and also an auto entry into the Tournament of Champions for a chance to win some Oakley Thumps.Rumour even has it if you beg Daniel hard enough he may allow you to substitute one of his chip protectors in as a prize, but hey no promises so dont go getting your hopes up!See you all on Wednesday!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week I am definately in. I'm gonna climb up to the top of the leaderboard with only a few weeks left...Spademan better watch out...Or prolly not....actually, definately not, but at least I'll be playing!

Homer Simpson: Hmmm, this looks like a nice, friendly place.Carla: Sammy, you're too old to go on a date with two twins on the same night you're supposed to marry Diane without Rebecca knowin'.Sam: O.K. Carla, I'll make you a bet: If this affects my major league comeback, I'll sell the bar.Norm: Woody, give me a beer.Woody: I think you've had enough, Mr. Peterson. My chiropractor says I can't carry you home anymore.Norm: Just give me another beer you BRAIN DEAD HICK! (breaking bottle) I'll kill ya! I'll kill all of you!Cliff: Whoa! Settle down Normie! Gotta save those pipes for karaoke.Homer Simpson: Huh? Aughhh! (runs away)Norm: I love you guys. (sobs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Norm and Cliff watch Frasier and Lilith make out their wills] Cliff: I don't see what the fuss is over this whole will business. When I die, everything goes to ma. Norm: That's great, Cliff, but what if she dies first? Cliff: Shut up. Shut up, Peterson. SHUT UP, THE WHOLE SICK LOT OF YOU. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am definately in. I'm gonna climb up to the top of the leaderboard with only a few weeks left...Spademan better watch out...Or prolly not....actually, definately not, but at least I'll be playing!
Um...We already have a Cliff. thanks