november 2nd negreanu open main event!!!!!!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, and a bonus pancake if you knock any of these people out early.1 Spademan 2 dabluebery 3 Lucky Clubs 4 DILLIGAF1216 5 redmanAA 6 'olnumber7 7 statedogg 8 jimrad 9 likestowhine10 SQUIRRELBONE 11 WKTSWAY 12 seacucumber1 13 Creepy2014 Chevysabre 15 MVTh 16 McGuirk21 17 edub10304
Hmmm.... someone must be #18??
I can't believed I remembered! (Hard thing to do when you get old like me). See you all there!
dammit theresa!!! i forgot to message you the reminder.Forgive me?
I can't believed I remembered! (Hard thing to do when you get old like me). See you all there!
dammit theresa!!! i forgot to message you the reminder.Forgive me?
Of course! There is no reason to appologize. I am the dumbshit who can't remember a weekly event. :club:

Hey...Who is Creepy20 on the tournament. Whoever Creepy20 is they live in the town next to mine. Just curious since this person plays the event but I do not think I have seen any post with that name. OH... and everyone else... be real nice to me tonight and fold to every raise I make since tomorrow is my 40th birthday. OK? :club:

I really wanted to play tonight. Had 2.90 in my account, went to a NL table, doubled-up, went next level, doubled up, got enough to enter a 6-person SnG which I had hoped to win and then have enough for a couple weeks of these, but in late registration about 15 people joined and now it's going to take forever :(I'm chip leader though :club:

OH... and everyone else... be real nice to me tonight and fold to every raise I make since tomorrow is my 40th birthday. OK? :club:
hey you can hang out with jeff and sam at the retirement home this weekend.
Hey...Who is Creepy20 on the tournament. Whoever Creepy20 is they live in the town next to mine. Just curious since this person plays the event but I do not think I have seen any post with that name. OH... and everyone else... be real nice to me tonight and fold to every raise I make since tomorrow is my 40th birthday. OK? :club:
If we have to, then it shall be.