wpt bellagio- day two

Ok...I'll rephrase ......what part of this site , or what part of the forum is the info coming from.
this sitethis forumthis thread :roll:
Daniel is texting his important hands to his personal assitant, who is posting the information here, on this site, in this forum, in this thread. It's original content...remember original content?
I already knew that....just seeing if you guys were on your toes..... .... . .. :shock:
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...I'll rephrase ......what part of this site , or what part of the forum is the info coming from.
Daniel is texting his important hands to his personal assitant, who is posting the information here, on this site, in this forum, in this thread. It's original content...remember original content?
I already knew that....just seeing if you guys were on your toes..... .... . .. :shock:
Actually... I'm on my fingers.:)I'm just serious.
It's much more fun to give him vague answers that he doesn't know what is going on.You ruined it.
I find screwing with the Veterans to be so much more rewarding in the long run than screwing with the Noobies. Mess with a noob, they cry, and never come back. Mess with a veteran, and the flame war can go on for daaaaaaaaaays. :wink:

This is so sadFrom Card PlayerDate / Time: 2005-10-19 13:01:00 Title: Jack Has Spoken Log: Tournament Director Jack McClelland just stopped play in the middle of level six for an announcement. After play concluded last night players were treated to a free buffet. Allegedly, a few of the "famous players" were abusive to the buffet staff, and the incident was brought to McClelland's attention. This prompted McClelland to issue a warning: any player who is abusive to buffet staff will be assessed at least a 30-minute penalty. "Behave like ladies and gentlemen," McClelland demanded, "or you can go down the street and pay for dinner."

This is so sadFrom Card PlayerDate / Time: 2005-10-19 13:01:00 Title: Jack Has Spoken Log: Tournament Director Jack McClelland just stopped play in the middle of level six for an announcement. After play concluded last night players were treated to a free buffet. Allegedly, a few of the "famous players" were abusive to the buffet staff, and the incident was brought to McClelland's attention. This prompted McClelland to issue a warning: any player who is abusive to buffet staff will be assessed at least a 30-minute penalty. "Behave like ladies and gentlemen," McClelland demanded, "or you can go down the street and pay for dinner."
Pitiful, the world needs to sack up in a big hurry and stop acting like a pussified version of itself.
We have dealers here that go over to Biloxi and Tunica for big events. She told me that Farha grabbed a pregnant waitress and told her "My food better hit the table before my a$$ hits the chair."
We have dealers here that go over to Biloxi and Tunica for big events. She told me that Farha grabbed a pregnant waitress and told her "My food better hit the table before my a$$ hits the chair."
the waitress only had one leg and was pushing another baby in a stroller and she had cancer too, right? sam farha, that bastard!
the waitress only had one leg and was pushing another baby in a stroller and she had cancer too, right? sam farha, that censored!
Actually she had no arms and Farha pushed the stroller down a flight of stairs.
the waitress only had one leg and was pushing another baby in a stroller and she had cancer too, right? sam farha, that censored!
Actually she had no arms and Farha pushed the stroller down a flight of stairs.
This is just what I've heard but Sammy put out his cigarette on the baby's arm before he pushed him down the stairs
Guest Zach6668
20051019_184_05.jpgTex Barch (left) and Daniel Negreanu play at the featured table with Gus Hansen (right)Daniel looks serious
Yes! Thatta boy DN. Loving the Penguins jersey.Zach

Date / Time: 2005-10-19 14:59:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu pushed all in for close to $30,000 with the board showing 8s-5s-3c-6d. Gus Hansen went into the tank for two minutes or so before finally deciding to fold. However, the player in seat 7 took no time to call. The quickness of the call prompted Negreanu to ask, "You have seven-nine?" Seat 7 nodded, and flipped over 9d-7d for a nine-high straight. Negreanu flipped up 7h-4h for the eight-high straight. Negreanu needed to hit a nine on the river for a chopped pot in order to stay alive. The river brought the Jh, no help to Negreanu, and he is sent home out of the money.

Date / Time: 2005-10-19 14:59:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated Log: Daniel Negreanu pushed all in for close to $30,000 with the board showing 8s-5s-3c-6d. Gus Hansen went into the tank for two minutes or so before finally deciding to fold. However, the player in seat 7 took no time to call. The quickness of the call prompted Negreanu to ask, "You have seven-nine?" Seat 7 nodded, and flipped over 9d-7d for a nine-high straight. Negreanu flipped up 7h-4h for the eight-high straight. Negreanu needed to hit a nine on the river for a chopped pot in order to stay alive. The river brought the Jh, no help to Negreanu, and he is sent home out of the money.

Daniel Negreanu EliminatedDaniel Negreanu pushed all in for close to $30,000 with the board showing 8s-5s-3c-6d. Gus Hansen went into the tank for two minutes or so before finally deciding to fold. However, the player in seat 7 took no time to call. The quickness of the call prompted Negreanu to ask, "You have seven-nine?" Seat 7 nodded, and flipped over 9d-7d for a nine-high straight. Negreanu flipped up 7h-4h for the eight-high straight. Negreanu needed to hit a nine on the river for a chopped pot in order to stay alive. The river brought the Jh, no help to Negreanu, and he is sent home out of the money.