thank you daniel for this website

I love this site. I have made friends here and that is one of the coolest things to come out of it. You have brought people together and given us a little bit of daily happiness. I also love the blog.I'm sure I can speak for the FCP At Work "Hardcore" Army when I say thanks.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I spend way to much time on this site. Thanks for the investment Daniel. Now if I could just convince you to come play in one of these Negreanu Open tournaments soon all will be well in the online world.

Agreed. I spend way to much time on this site. Thanks for the investment Daniel. Now if I could just convince you to come play in one of these Negreanu Open tournaments soon all will be well in the online world.
I thought there was a decent chance last night. Guess it was just wishful thinking...
... even the nutcase Ron Mexico! :-)
Damn it....you would think that i could care less.....but this is actually bothering me that Ron got mentioned.
Where's the guy who wanted Ron banned? I'd like to hear his take on this...

I think with as much Ron posts on this website, he oughta get more than just a mention from Daniel..he oughta get a free copy of Stacked! (available soon at stores near you...lol)

Hey DN, Thanks for giving us this place to come and hide from our own strange little worlds.

I think with as much Ron posts on this website, he oughta get more than just a mention from Daniel..he oughta get a free copy of Stacked! (available soon at stores near you...lol)
I'll be signing copies of Stacked and FCP merch at the Barnes & Noble in CityPlace at West Palm this weekend. Check my website for times.
I'll be signing copies of Stacked and FCP merch at the Barnes & Noble in CityPlace at West Palm this weekend. Check my website for times.
There aren't even words to tell you how jealous I am right now. I remember you once said that you would be embarrassed to meet Daniel in person and admit that you were Ron Mexico. Not any more right?
There aren't even words to tell you how jealous I am right now. I remember you once said that you would be embarrassed to meet Daniel in person and admit that you were Ron Mexico. Not any more right?
I still think he should punch me in the face. I'd take it. He can't be more than 140lbs. And I deserve it, on some level. I'd give him a free shot.On the other hand, how bout Veronica Mars last night? Good stuff.
I still think he should punch me in the face. I'd take it. He can't be more than 140lbs. And I deserve it, on some level. I'd give him a free shot.On the other hand, how bout Veronica Mars last night? Good stuff.
Very good stuff. I'm loving Logan right now. Definitely worth my 7 2 os all in preflop. :wink:

You like Logan? You are a bad girl aren't you? The new boyfriend is a tool as well. How long before she starts playing kissy face with Percy Daggs III (cant think of his characters name, the black kid)

You like Logan? You are a bad girl aren't you? The new boyfriend is a tool as well. How long before she starts playing kissy face with Percy Daggs III (cant think of his characters name, the black kid)
No, I'm a good girl. I just like the bad boys. She better not play kissy face with him. It would just be wrong. She treats him like a brother. Ick!!!!
No, I'm a good girl. I just like the bad boys. She better not play kissy face with him. It would just be wrong. She treats him like a brother. Ick!!!!
You've never made out with a brothah? Not too many in Idaho huh? (I know what you meant) You did live in Cali.

i think the OP should make and send DN some ceramics as a thank you.

You've never made out with a brothah? Not too many in Idaho huh? (I know what you meant) You did live in Cali.
Ha ha. Very funny. (courtesy laugh) :wink:
Nobody gives me a courtesy laugh. NOBODY. Laugh or mock, you choose. I'm still fond of you. Feel free to send my pictures. I think I've earned them with all the laughs I've given you. Sorry, don't know where that last sentence came from. But seriously, its my PS name followed by yahoo.com.I'm just serious.Stop it. Why are you doing this? Never beg for pictures. Seriously thoughI have inner deamons.
Nobody gives me a courtesy laugh. NOBODY. Laugh or mock, you choose. I'm still fond of you. Feel free to send my pictures. I think I've earned them with all the laughs I've given you. Sorry, don't know where that last sentence came from. But seriously, its my PS name followed by yahoo.com.I'm just serious.Stop it. Why are you doing this? Never beg for pictures. Seriously thoughI have inner deamons.
:club: Much Funnier. I am concerned that Daniel giving you a shout out will probably be the peak of your FCP posting career. It's all down hill from here.Edit: We have to stop this conversation before we are guilty of highjacking Daniel's thread.

you mean, My Thread?This is only the begining. My ego is in overdrive now. It only gets better from here cupcake. Now, about those pictures. I can't stop. Actually, I'm just keeping this thread alive so more people will see how I roll. I don't know what you're doing.

Most of us do appreciate the site DN, and I know there are some who use it only to take cheap shots at your character or start trouble. Realize that most of us here are appreciative for what you have done. You always do what you can, to help increase the popularity of poker. So thank you again.

you mean, My Thread?This is only the begining. My ego is in overdrive now. It only gets better from here cupcake. Now, about those pictures. I can't stop. Actually, I'm just keeping this thread alive so more people will see how I roll. I don't know what you're doing.
I've seen this on 'Behind the Music'. This is that part right before the commercial where the guy says "Things were never better for Ron Mexico and FCP. Little did he know things were about to take a tragic turn for the worse. When we return, the hotel room, the sheep and the cheese grater that turned Ron Mexico's life upside-down..."