thank you daniel for this website

you mean, My Thread?This is only the begining. My ego is in overdrive now. It only gets better from here cupcake. Now, about those pictures. I can't stop. Actually, I'm just keeping this thread alive so more people will see how I roll. I don't know what you're doing.
I've seen this on 'Behind the Music'. This is that part right before the commercial where the guy says "Things were never better for Ron Mexico and FCP. Little did he know things were about to take a tragic turn for the worse. When we return, the hotel room, the sheep and the cheese grater that turned Ron Mexico's life upside-down..."
Nice, except I woulda went with the E True Hollywood Story. Behind the Music was good. I laughed. Nicely done. It was a potato peeler. And a lamb.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean, My Thread?This is only the begining. My ego is in overdrive now. It only gets better from here cupcake. Now, about those pictures. I can't stop. Actually, I'm just keeping this thread alive so more people will see how I roll. I don't know what you're doing.
I've seen this on 'Behind the Music'. This is that part right before the commercial where the guy says "Things were never better for Ron Mexico and FCP. Little did he know things were about to take a tragic turn for the worse. When we return, the hotel room, the sheep and the cheese grater that turned Ron Mexico's life upside-down..."
Becareful JWeb doesn't tolerate cruelty to sheep. You just might get yourself banned.
Becareful JWeb doesn't tolerate cruelty to sheep. You just might get yourself banned.
If you saw the 'blog thread' then you know I'm already on my way out. I agreed with something Major said and then discovered that DN took PERSONAL OFFENSE to it. I'm really, really smart... :oops:

I start a thread to Thank Daniel for this website and somehow we are now talking about a guy named Ron Canada!!! HAHAHAHA...That's what I love about this site. You start talking about something as simple as a thank you and you end up analyzing the life of BOB and I gues one HOT SHEEP.

Those that know me know that I do this because I actually do care about what happens here. The guys who came out for the FCP weekend may be able to give you their impression. I'm hoping, and am fully confident, that they saw how much I cared about them, and all of the members of the site... even the nutcase Ron Mexico! :-)
Daniel Does Care! He mentioned Nut and Ron_Mexico in the same sentence, he is paying attention :club: Keep up the good work DN
I don't think anyone's thank you for while. I'm sure it costs you a good nickel. But thanks again for making this website.
I agree. Thank you Daniel for the site and the blogs that you post. Also giving us peeps a glimps of your life when you really don't have too.